• Disney and Clemens experience San Francisco’s Haight Ashbury twice, 20 years apart.
• They are seen by dismayed Mission Control at NASA, while on the moon.
• They listen to famed singer Joan Baez at Woodstock.
• They meet Steve Jobs at a garage sale.
• Twain realizes there is more than one Mark Twain on the Bonanza television set.
• There is a run-in with an Olympic runner and encounter an obnoxious biker with his unruly chick.
• They have a run-in with a bank robber; visit a nightclub, and an important tool is stolen.
• And of course, they visit both Disneyland and Disneyworld with hilarious and heartwarming outcomes.
• When they interact with modern audiovisual technology and kitchen appliances, anything can and does happen.
• They also experience the dismay of traumatic world-changing events and the pitfalls of not following the dictate.
About the author
Wayne Edmiston is a 4th generation Californian, 5th generation teacher, Eagle Scout, USAF Vietnam veteran, ordained New Thought minister with Centers for Spiritual Living and first-time author.