This guide includes:
- A detailed understanding of the basic mechanics, including exploring, gathering, fighting and crafting.
- Completion of every single side mission and errand in the game.
- Collectibles and locations section updated (Banuk Figures, Vantage Points, Bandit Camps etc).
Also in the guide:.
- A thorough walkthrough of the main story missions.
- A complete walkthrough of every single side mission in the game.
- Strategies on how to defeat each of the enemies.
- A full trophy guide.
Updated June 2018:
- Full Frozen Wilds DLC guide.
The main character's travels in the Galar region, based on Great Britain, alongside rivals Hop, Bede and Marnie aiming to dethrone the Pokémon League Champion.
Sword and Shield introduce several new features such as Dynamaxing and Gigantamaxing, functions that increase size and change forms of certain Pokémon; the Wild Area, a large open world with free camera movement; and raids with co-op battling. They also reintroduce features previously seen in Sun and Moon and Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee!, such as regional variants and roaming Pokémon depicted in the overworld.
Version 1.1 Includes:
Last Updated: 11th December 2019:
- Full Walkthrough featuring Pokemon encounter rates.
- All Gym Encounters and Strategies.
- Screenshots with annotated captions.
- New Items: Mints & Natures Explained.
- Post Game (Champion Cup etc).
- Dynamaxing and Gigantamaxing guide.
- Updated Pokemon Lists for all Areas.
- The Galar Region Complete Pokedex (Featuring 400 Pokemon).
Sent on a 600 year voyage to the next galaxy, you are the Pathfinder, the one selected to lead your race as you discover and colonize new worlds. To survive in this harsh new reality, you must quickly learn to co-exist with other races in Andromeda, and unlock the mysteries of the galaxy itself, in order to ultimately decide the fate of humanity. Inside the guide you will find:
- A detailed explanation of the main missions.
- Complete coverage of every side quest and area you can discover.
- Planetary guide coverage.
- A full story walkthrough covering every aspect of Alola's famous Island Challenge.
- Complete encounter tables showing all the Pokémon you can catch in each given location.
- No stone left unturned! Every single sidequest explained and all hidden item locations.
- In-depth gameplay tips for beginners and advanced Pokémon trainers alike.
- Full list of all the Totem Stickers, TMs, Z-Crystals, Z-Moves and more.
- Detailed overview of the various side activities including the new Mantine Surf and Ultra Warp Ride.
- Full postgame walkthrough featuring all the activities you can do after becoming Champion.
Are you looking to download and install the game?
Do you often find it difficult to beat certain parts?
Would you like to play like a PRO?
Would you like to get tons of resources?
With our unofficial game guide we can teach you how to master the game! Do you want to install and play the game on any Phone, PC, or Tablet? This guide will also help you install on the Kindle, Kindle HD, Kindle HDX, Any Android Phone/Tablet, PC, Windows Phone, Blackberry, or iPhone/iPad.
Following this guide you can get the game installed and begin playing right away in as little as a few minutes!
Help, tips, strategies, getting coins, walkthroughs, and the complete guide are also included with the order. Here are more details as to what is included when you purchase:
– Professional Tips and Strategies.
– Cheats and Hacks.
– Beat the Game.
– Beat Opponents!
– Get Tons of Items.
– Secrets, Tips, Cheats, Unlockables, and Tricks Used By Pro Players!
– PLUS MUCH MORE!
Disclaimer: This guide is not associated, affiliated, or endorsed by the Games Creator and or Owner. We cannot guarantee that this specific title will be available for download on each and every platform mentioned.