1. Truthfulness of the Holy Prophet Muhammad(sa).
2. Truthfulness of Islam and its teachings that can bring about international peace.
3. A proposal for Her Majesty to organise a conference of great religions.
4. A strong plea for Her Majesty to clear Hazrat Isa(as) (Jesus) of the accusation of having been cursed.
5. An undertaking to show a sign of his own truthfulness, provided that Her Majesty would agree to accept his message in case of fulfilment – adding that he would accept death penalty if he is unable to show a convincing sign.
Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (1835-1908), the holy founder of the world-wide Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, born in Qadian, a village in rural Punjab, India, was the Divinely appointed Reformer of the latter days and the Promised Messiah and Mahdi. He was sent by God in fulfilment of the prophecies contained in the Holy Bible, the Holy Quran and Hadith, with the express task of rediscovering Islam in its pristine purity and beauty, and bringing mankind back to the Creator.