Chirality in Supramolecular Assemblies addresses many of these aspects, presenting a broad overview of this important and rapidly developing interdisciplinary field. Topics covered include:
- Origins of molecular and topological chirality
- Chirality in crystallinity
- Host-guest behavior
- Chiral influences in functional materials
- Chirality in network solids and coordination solids
- Aspects of chirality at interfaces
- Chirality in organic assemblies
- Chirality related to biocatalysis and enzymes in organic synthesis.
This book is a valuable reference for researchers in the molecular sciences, materials science and biological science working with chiral supramolecular systems. It provides summaries and special insights by acknowledged international experts in the various fields.