What is discussed in this book? Here are the points:
- Introduction and installation of deno along with visual studio code as a code editor
- Use standard modules for http servers
- Use of third party modules such as oak to handle requests, responses, and routing
- Creating a controller and routing for CRUD functionality for the postgresql database
- Using Denon to automate the compilation and deno project running
- Implementation of middleware for authentication
- Implement bcrypt module for password hashing
- Implementation of authentication using JWT
- Implementation of https server
- Refactoring module
- Repository pattern
- Access user defined functions and stored procedures in postgresql
- Bundling project
- The use of PM2 as monitoring tools
- The use of denoDB ORM
Hopefully this book can be another alternative as a source of learning exercises, tutorials, or references for those who want to learn Deno programming.
Rully Yulian MF born in Indonesia. Completed her Bachelor of Geophysical Engineering education at the Bandung Institute of Technology. The author is currently actively working as a senior trainer and one of the founders of an IT Training Center (Native Enterprise) in Bandung and has experience in teaching for 16 years.
The author is a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) from 2009 to 2016. In addition, the author also has several Microsoft international certifications including MCAD, MCPD, MOS, MTA, and Xamarin Certified Mobile Professional. Whereas in the field of training the author has held MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer) certification since 2008-2019.
The author also has a personal website that contains articles related to programming and other topics in accordance with the expertise of the author, please visit the website http://yulianmf.com. To contact the author can be done via email at email@example.com account.