Is your house overflowing with stuff that you don’t use or need? Clutter can:
• Overwhelm the senses
• Consume space
• Drain energy from our surroundings
• Cause stress and anxiety
This book will show you how to lighten up so you can walk into your home and be surrounded only by the things you love. Living in a minimalistic way means clearing the clutter from your life to focus on what’s truly important. Chances are, 75% of the things in your home are no benefit to your life at all. You’ll also find that throwing out a few garbage bags feels even better than therapy.
Why do you hold onto things? Here are just some of the reasons:
• Security—but the paradox is that the more we cling, the more frustrated and overwhelmed we feel.
• Addiction—shopping is a high and the novelty wears off.
• Approval—keeping material representations of who we are is one way we show off.
• Identity—we identify with what we own so that’s why we’re upset when something is stolen or broken.
• Obligation to others—we please others by keeping gifts and inherited things we don’t really like or need.
By letting go of possessions that no longer serves us, we can
• Let go of old beliefs
• Open ourselves up to new opportunities and relationships
• See your home, your life for what they really are
• Need less and do more
• Cultivate meaningful relationships
• Be more in tune with yourself in a meditative space
• Stop shopping as a form of therapy
• Stop wasting money
• Restore clarity
• FIND WHAT YOU REALLY VALUE
When you have inner clutter, it expands to your environment. So when you live in a clean and soothing environment, it can only benefit your inner life.
Don’t let the word minimalism scare you. Minimalistic living is not about getting rid of modern advancements and living in the stone age. It’s only about keeping things that are useful, meaningful and add value to your life. While it does not place importance on material things and lavish living, minimalism is also not about denying yourself of the things you need.
The guide is divided by different rooms and topics to make it easy and practical to refer to.
• Living Room
• Children’s Rooms
• Teen Rooms
• Computer & Technology
• Sentimental Objects
• Cards & Letters
This book also helps you
• Recognize Clutter
• Declutter, clean & organize your home room by room
• Sell your things for profit
• Shop for a minimalist wardrobe
• Get your family on board
• Declutter digital content and computer files
• Go car-free or car-lite
• Surround yourself with people who add value to your life
• Maintain your space once you’ve minimalized
Living with less is the first step to a peaceful mind. It makes space for the new to come in. Buy the book, put it into practice and welcome positive change into your life now.
"Feng shui & Astrology 2018" contains all the essential feng shui and bazi information you will require to have a happy, healthy and prosperous 2018. This book will equip you with the special knowledge on how to enhance your financial income; boost your career; find love; have good health; achieve academic success; gain help from people; improve relationships; remove obstacles and hindrances; improve communication skills etc.You will knowYour personal favorable directions of the year;the auspicious rooms in your home and office;the inauspicious rooms in your home and office;remedies and enhancers for inauspicious rooms;the outcome of events in your life based on your personal gua number;the outcome of events in your life based on the room you use frequently;the outcome of events in your life based on your bazi (Chinese Astrology);the rooms that help you achieve success in different aspects of your life;rooms to avoid construction and repair work;how different businesses will perform in 2018;stock/share market performance;global health issues that could happen;general predictions on weather, political scenario.
Feng shui & Astrology 2018 contains all of the above and more. You get all this valuable information without having to spend any time learning jargons.What can you do after reading the book?Place the remedies and enhancers as given in the book;plan your investments and finances according to the predictions given ;plan your career according to the predictions given;get a medical check-up done (if mentioned in the book);see yourself succeed in life by using your personal favorable direction mixed with auspicious rooms in your home and office;you can ensure everyone in the family including expecting mothers, recuperating patients, the elders, children. and babies of the house have a healthy 2018;you can ensure academic excellence for your children by using their personal favorable directions and rooms;you can have a smooth relationship with your partner or if you are single you can find love.This book is suitable for you only if you want to invest in your life;succeed in life and don't mind a little help from the heaven;transform to become a better individual;lead a happy, healthy, wealthy and safe life;be lucky in 2018;have a prosperous and happy 2018
For the first time ever, this inspiring book, written by an internationally acclaimed Shaolin Grandmaster, brings to you the crystallization of Shaolin wisdom and practice spanning many centuries. Its scope and depth is amazing, touching on, among many other things, poetry and enlightenment.
Yet it is written in a language easy to understand. Profound concepts and difficult techniques are explained systematically with many illustrations.
The book includes:
* The background and scope of kungfu.
* Form and combat applications.
* Principles and methods of force training.
* Energy training and mind training.
* Secrets of the masters.
* Traditional Chinese weapons.
* Maintaining one’s health and vitality and the healing of so-called incurable diseases.
* Interesting stories and legends of Shaolin.
* Zen and spiritual development.
"Feng shui personal date selection guide 2018" is based on the traditional Chinese almanac also known as tong shu, it uses the powerful methods of xuan kong da gua, Master Dong Gong. 12 officers, annual and month clash and three killings (san sha) days. It is the simplified version of the complicated tong shu (Chinese almanac) and doesn't contain any confusing charts or tables.