This fully updated and expanded edition features two new chapters on agent-based simulations and modeling with matrices, ten new project modules, and an additional module on diffusion. Besides increased treatment of high-performance computing and its applications, the book also includes additional quick review questions with answers, exercises, and individual and team projects.
- The only introductory textbook of its kind—now fully updated and expanded
- Features two new chapters on agent-based simulations and modeling with matrices
- Increased coverage of high-performance computing and its applications
- Includes additional modules, review questions, exercises, and projects
- An online instructor's manual with exercise answers, selected project solutions, and a test bank and solutions (available only to professors)
- An online illustration package is available to professors