Multibaggers are stocks that give you 5-, 10-fold returns in relatively quick time. Normal stocks don’t do that. Clearly, then, multibagger investment style has to be completely different. In fact, it is counter-intuitive; you have to train yourself to find and seize opportunity where others find risk, acting on your own knowledge and independent conviction.
Multibaggers are most generally found when fear and panic grip the market, and when the outflow of money dwarfs the inflow into the market. That could be in a bear market, or in a temporary credit freeze, when disinterest in a sector hits rock bottom, or when most investors and traders either don’t have the money, the gumption, the stomach, or the foresight to buy stocks.
Extreme power laws apply in multibagger investing. This book teaches you those power laws:
● Axioms, myths and traps of multibagger investing
● Principles of multibagger investing
● How to train your mind for multibagger investing
● Multibagger rules and secrets that market insiders don’t tell you
● Types of multibaggers in different market phases
● Strategies of multibagger investing
● Actionable multibagger trading strategies
● Why individual investors are one up over investing professionals in multibagger investing
● How to build your multibagger investing edge.
The book also shows you how to apply second level thinking, beyond superficial clichés, to make a fortune through multibaggers.
ASHU DUTT is one of the best known faces in Indian financial markets. He is the author of numerous best selling finance books and has anchored some of India’s marquee programs on financial markets, including for CNBC TV 18, NDTV and Bloomberg.
Ashu holds an MBA from Bernard M. Baruch College, City University of New York, New York and has held several key positions at top tier investment and corporate firms around the world.
ANAV DUTT has worked on two books as a co-author with Ashu Dutt and is completing his first novel.
He is the recipient of the Asian Institute of Finance 2015 Award for the “Best Original Paper on Finance” for his paper, “The Psychological Impact of Losses on the Future Performance of Futures & Options Traders.”
A new, disruptive age is upon us. Times have changed. Life has changed. Job profiles have changed. Job security has changed. Aspirations have changed. Marriage and personal lifestyles have changed, though like lemmings to destruction charging, most of us continue to behave as if nothing has changed.
To grow and protect your money now, you need to master the new realities of personal finance:
● Don't focus on saving, focus on increasing your income
● Get a second income
● If your children are good, why save for them, if they are bad, why save for them
● Preserve what you have; this may not sound trendy but it’s vital
● Take up jobs where income can multiply exponentially
● You may be the biggest risk to your personal finance
● Postpone getting married and buying a house
● Don't screw up your early years
● Plan for being out of a job often
● You must educate yourself on how investing works
● Diversification is not what you think it is
● Higher return doesn’t necessarily entail higher risk
● Grow your network and you will grow your money
● Timing is everything in investing
● Don't tell anyone everything about your money.
The next 10 years will be nothing like the previous 10. To grow rich, and stay rich, you need to master the new power laws of personal finance revealed in this book.
Complete Day Trading Course
How To Day Trade Stocks For Profit is a complete course designed to get you quickly making money from the stock market. No previous trading experience is necessary. Easy to read and jargon-free, it starts right from the very basics, and builds to a remarkably simple but very powerful profit generating strategy.
What Others Are Saying
Readers of this book make real money, as this short selection of comments shows:
• "Have been using the info in the book for three days... $1,490.00 in the bank."
• "It was a great day! I made a $1175.50 profit."
• “Per 1 January I started day trading full time."
• “I am already making my job salary in trading."
• “I ended my first day of live trading with a net profit of $279.53.”
Just some of what you will discover inside:
• What really makes the stock market tick (and how you can make lots of money from it).
• The single biggest difference between people who make money and those who lose it.
• How to trade with other people's money, and still keep the profit for yourself.
• Specific trading instructions, exactly when to buy and sell for maximum profit.
• How to make money even when the stock market is falling.
• The five reasons most traders lose their shirt, and how you can easily overcome them.
• Three powerful methods to banish fear and emotion from you trading - forever.
• How you can get started trading with absolutely no risk at all.
• 14 Golden Rules of trading that virtually guarantee you will be making money in no time.
The book is packed with real life examples and plenty of exercises that mean you’ll be ready to go from reading about trading, to actually making your own trades that put cash in the bank.
"Full-time trading can make you very rich," says market guru and bestselling author, Ashu Dutt.
Indeed, professional traders are some of the richest people in the world. Not just that. Trading as a profession gives you both financial freedom and the independence to live your life the way you want. This book will serve as your reference and guide on how to start and succeed as a professional trader.
Trading for a living is very different from part-time trading. Professional trading requires a combination of a certain psychological make-up, technical skills and discipline; combine these three and you have a rewarding profession. And in this book, Ashu describes what it takes to become a successful full-time trader. He also reveals time-tested and market-proven trading strategies, secrets and techniques that can make you very rich:
● Steps to becoming a successful professional trader
● How to set your trading goals
● How to develop trading plans that work in different market conditions
● How to pick winning trades
● How to control trading risks
● How to control your emotions when trading
● How to master technical charts without getting lost in the minutiae
● What to do when you have been losing money for some time
● The golden rules for day trading, swing trading and position trading
PLUS: 14 self-assessment tests to help you measure your trading prowess.
What also makes this book special is Ashu's ability to show you how and when to apply all the trading wisdom packed in this book, highlighting key points with numerous real-life examples.
COME, FIND OUT HOW PROFESSIONAL TRADING CAN TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE . . .