* The best markets in all 50 states and the District of Columbia
* Days and hours of operation and admission costs for each listing
* Driving directions and rates for vendors
* Special features and amenities available
* Types of merchandise and range of selection
* Contact information, including phone, fax, email, and web site when available
Fully indexed for easy reference and including maps of each state showing major cities and flea market destinations, the fully updated and revised U.S. Flea Market Directory is your guide to the best bargain shopping in America.
An avid collector and flea market enthusiast, Albert LaFarge has been keeping track of flea markets across the nation for more than a dozen years. He lives in Massachussetts.
Every entry from the original edition has been readdressed, rewritten, and made fuller, with more suggestions for places to stay, restaurants to visit, festivals to check out. And throughout, the book is more budget-conscious, starred restaurants and historic hotels such as the Ritz, but also moderately priced gems that don’t compromise on atmosphere or charm.
The world is calling. Time to answer.