1. Understand the basic concepts of Visual Basic 2019 programming
2. Create your own Visual Basic 2019 applications from scratch
3. Get inspiration from a variety of interesting sample programs
4. Modify the code samples easily to suit your needs
5. Learn how to package and distribute your applications
Dr. Liew Voon Kiong holds a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, a master’s degree in Management and a doctorate in Business Administration. He has been involved in Visual Basic programming for more than 20 years. He created the popular online Visual Basic Tutorial at www.vbtutor.net, which has attracted millions of visitors since 1996. It has consistently been one of the highest ranked Visual Basic websites.
To provide more support for Visual Basic students, teachers, and hobbyists, Dr. Liew has written this book to complement the free Visual Basic 2019 tutorial with much more content. He is also the author of the Visual Basic Made Easy series, which includes Visual Basic 6 Made Easy, Visual Basic 2008 Made Easy, Visual Basic 2010 Made Easy, Visual Basic 2013 Made Easy, Visual Basic 2015 Made Easy, Visual Basic 2017 Made Easy and Excel VBA Made Easy. Dr.Liew’s books have been used in high school and university computer science courses all over the world.