With over 225,000 ?Mother of All? books sold in Canada, Ann Douglas provides the inside scoop on what it?s really like to have a baby
- The straight goods on preparing your body for pregnacy
- Practical advice on how to increase your chances for conceiving quickly
- The top ten worries for each trimester -- with a hefty dose of reassurance
- A glossary of pregnancy -- and birth-related terms
- A sneak peek of life after baby
This book is the manual for those looking for real-world advice to help them during all the stages of pregnancy, from conception to birth and all that can occur throughout!