Jordan Blakesley is a British Graphic Designer and Photographer. Living for most of the year on the Greek island of Symi, he enjoys capturing day to day life of his surroundings.
Jumpstart your photography: Take your photography to the next level with this easy to understand and use handbook that is packed with tips from some of the world's best photographers. Find out how you can apply their secrets for capturing outstanding photos. With this book you will understand all steps needed to be a fantastic photographer. Buy it, read it and use it to create photos that you and others will love!
"Marc's new book is an all-in-one, easily accessible handbook drawn from his huge library of interviews with top photographers -- and packed with information that can be put into action immediately. This book will show you how the pros do it. Study this and take your best shot." Chase Jarvis, Multi-Award winning Photographer and CEO/Founder of CreativeLive.
Photography Tips: Easy-to-understand photography tips from professional photography masters ─ all in one compact book that fits into your camera bag.
Learn professional photography tips and tricks for beginners from masters of this art form: In Advancing Your Photography, Marc Silber provides the definitive handbook that will take you through the entire process of becoming an accomplished photographer. From teaching you the basics to exploring the stages of the full "cycle of photography," Silber makes it easy for you to master the art form and create stunning pictures.
Valuable photography tips from thousands of hours of interviews with professional photography masters: You will learn valuable insights, including:
• beginner photography tips
• amateur photography tips
• landscape photography tips
• wedding photography tips
• lifestyle photography tips
• sports photography tips
• animal photography tips
• portrait photography tips
• still life photography tips
• iPhone photography tips
Photography and the technology associated with it is constantly evolving, but the fundamentals remain the same. Advancing Your Photography will help to bring you the joy and satisfaction of a lifetime of pursuing the art of photography.
Advancing Your Photography features:
• Top tips for making outstanding photographs from iconic photographers and many other leading professional photography masters of today.
• Numerous step-by-step examples
• Guidance on training your eye to see composition with emotional impact
• Tips on mastering the key points of operating your camera like a pro
• Secrets to processing your images to professional standards
• Compact design that will easily fit in your camera bag