Commentaries on the Whole Bible
Matthew Henry Complete Commentary on the Whole Bible you find in my apps
Also I recommend you "Bible Concordance & Strongs" which you find in my app. You find there Bible Concordance, Strong's Concordance and Hebrew and Greek dictionaries.
Written by well-known and popular theologians, Bible commentaries aid in the study of Scripture by providing explanation and interpretation of Biblical text. Whether you are just beginning to read Scripture or have been studying the Bible daily, commentaries offer greater understanding with background information on authorship, history, setting, and theme of the Gospel. Verse by verse exposition of the New and Old Testament can be found in commentary written by one of the greatest Christian church leaders - Matthew Henry
Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Whole Bible is developed from the author's rare ability to express profound spiritual insights with simplicity and eloquence. His writings have been read and enjoyed for both their scholarship and devotion. For over 250 years this commentary has been one of the most widely used of all Bible commentaries.
Matthew Henry was born near Wales on October 18, 1662.
Henry was primarily home-educated by his father, Rev. Philip Henry, and also at the Thomas Doolittle academy from 1680-1682. Henry first started studying law in 1686, but instead of pursuing a career in law he began to preach in his neighborhood.
Henry's reputation rests upon his renowned commentary, An Exposition of the Old and New Testaments (1708-10, known also as Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible). He lived to complete it only as far as to the end of the Acts, but after his death other like-minded authors prepared the remainder from Henry's manuscripts. This work was long celebrated as the best English commentary for devotional purposes and the expanded edition was initially published in 1896. Instead of critical exposition, Henry focuses on practical suggestion, and his commentaries contains rich stores of truths. There is also a smaller devotional commentary on the Bible from Henry known as Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary.
Spurgeon used Henry's commentary and commended it heartily, saying: "Every minister ought to read it entirely and carefully through once at least."
The FASTEST Bible app and most efficient way to read & study the Bible. Quickly navigate to any verse and easily access tools to help further your understanding of the Bible. Over 5 million downloads on both iOS and Android, and over 400,000 people reading their Bibles each week!
The New International Version (NIV) Bible is the most popular English language Bible available today. It is an excellent translation into very good contemporary English. It is suitable for public and private reading, teaching, preaching, memorizing, and liturgical use.
• Take Notes
• Highlight or Underline words & entire verses
• Bookmark Verses
• Add Margin Notes
• 4 types of Navigation (Scroll Wheel, 3-Tap, 2-Tap, & Keyboard)
• Full Screen Immersive Mode by a simple double tap (Android KitKat and higher)
• Folders to organize your notes & bookmarks
• Access Study Bibles & read the study notes beside the Bible
• Offline (No Internet connection required for downloaded Bibles)
• Red Letter text for Jesus' words
• Search the Old & New Testament to find verses containing the entered keyword
• Night mode for low-lit reading areas
• History folder to access past 50 viewed verses
• Split-screen mode to read two Bible translations at once
• Share verses & notes via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, email, & SMS
• Bible talks to you! Text-to-Speech allows the Bible to be read to you out loud
• Change font size and font type
• Auto scroll allows the Bible to scroll automatically
• Backup all your purchases and created Bible data using a FREE TecartaBible.com account
• Cross References & Footnotes by long-pressing on dotted-underlined words & superscript letters
• Bibles (KJV, NLT, NKJV, ESV, GW, MSG, NCV, and more!)
• Commentaries (Matthew Henry's Concise, Commentary Critical & Explanatory on the Whole Bible, John Wesley's Explanatory Notes, John Gill's Exposition on the Whole Bible, and more!)
• Study Bibles (NIV Study Bible, NKJV Study Bible, NIV Woman's Study Bible, Lucado Life Lessons Bible, and more!)
• Devotionals (One Year Devos)
If you have suggestions, questions, or comments we would love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need help or want to see all the features in your Tecarta Bible, please visit our Help website at http://tecartabible.com/help/
- Works Offline
- 75 different bible translations available to download.
- Installation in SD Card (Version 2.2 or higher).
- Search words inside the Bible
- Support for small screen phones. Like the Xperia Mini
- Fix the chapter screen for different screen sizes
- Fix the bible search when the search return no match.
- Share in SMS, Twitter, Facebook, Email etc
- Night Read Mode
- Option to remove ads.
- Books in alphabetically order (optional).
- Higher fonts selection.
- Tablet layout (HD).
- Cantor Cristão
- Multi words search
- Notes (Personal Notes)
- Marker verse colors
- Copy Verse
- Talking Verse (beta)
- Reading Bible Plan
English: King James Version
English: American Standard Version
English: Basic English Bible
English: Darby Version
English: Webster\'s Bible
English: Weymouth NT
English: World English Bible
English: Young\'s Literal Translation
Spanish: Reina Valera (1909)
Spanish: Reina Valera NT (1858)
Spanish: Sagradas Escrituras (1569)
Portuguese: King James Version
Arabic: Smith and Van Dyke
Aramaic NT: Peshitta
Armenian (Eastern): (Genesis, Exodus, Gospels)
Armenian (Western): NT
Basque (Navarro-Labourdin): NT
Chamorro (Psalms, Gospels, Acts)
Chinese: NCV (Traditional)
Chinese: Union (Simplified)
Chinese: NCV (Simplified)
Chinese: Union (Traditional)
Coptic: Bohairic NT
Coptic: New Testament
Dutch Staten Vertaling
Finnish: Bible (1776)
Finnish: Pyha Raamattu (1933/1938)
French: Louis Segond (1910)
French: Martin (1744)
French: Ostervald (1996 revision)
Georgian (Gospels, Acts, James)
German: Elberfelder (1871)
German: Elberfelder (1905)
German: Luther (1545)
German: Luther (1912)
Greek NT: Byzantine/Majority Text (2000)
Greek NT: Textus Receptus (1550/1894)
Greek NT: Tischendorf 8th Ed.
Greek NT: Westcott/Hort, UBS4 variants
Hebrew OT: Aleppo Codex
Italian: Giovanni Diodati Bible (1649)
Italian: Riveduta Bible (1927)
Latin: Nova Vulgata
Latin: Vulgata Clementina
Latvian New Testament
Manx Gaelic (Esther, Jonah, Four Gospels)
Myanmar/Burmse: Judson (1835)
Norwegian: Det Norsk Bibelselskap (1930)
Potawatomi: (Matthew, Acts) (Lykins, 1844)
Russian: Synodal Translation (1876)
Russian: Makarij Translation (Pentateuch) (1825)
Scots Gaelic (Gospel of Mark)
Tagalog: Ang Biblia (1905)
Ukrainian: NT (P.Kulish, 1871)
"I love having the bible on my phone and be able to read it @ anytime on the go..thank you Lord..I love you!" - Doreen Rivera
★★★★★ More than 62,712+ FIVE Star reviews! ★★★★★
Get closer to Jesus and God with this King James Bible app.
King James Bible App for Android. This app contains the King James Version of the Bible also known as the Authorized Version.
King James Bible or KJV, is an English translation of the Christian Bible by the Church of England begun in 1604 & completed in 1611.
READ, LISTEN & STUDY THE BIBLE
★ Offline Bible
Works offline. Read even without internet access
★ Bible Widget
Get inspired daily with a Daily Bible Verse of Day widget
★ Audio Bible
Have the Bible read to you! Just go to the reading section and click on the Audio button, which is next to the font change button. (Beware though it can get quite loud, so do tune the volume)
★ Daily Bible Verse
Start your day with a Daily Bible Verse or Browse the Book of Day
★ Bible Study
Study the bible with our easy to use interface. Browse by books, chapters, verse. Highlight your favorite Bible verses and easily access them in future
Use the favorites feature to save or bookmark your Bible study & quickly access where you left off. Get access to your favorite inspiration bible verses whenever you need them!
Use the highlight feature to make highlights in different colors. Then easily access them in the Highlights tab
★ User Friendly Interface
We hate clunky, difficult to use Bible apps. That's why we created an easy to use interface, and aim to make this Bible app as simple and easy to use as possible
Easy & Fast search any keyword, book names, or Bible verses to quickly find what you are looking for
★ Read Easier
Change the font settings directly when reading the Bible
Inspirational & motivational Bible verses are meant to shared! Share your favorite Bible verses with friends easily
Most important of all, its FREE
★Customize your audio readings by adjusting Speed & Pitch in Settings
★Daily Notification. Default time is 8am local time. Turn on/off and set desired time in Settings
Contains All 66 Books from the King James Bible, combining Old Testament and New Testament.
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalm, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation
This app is available as a FREE and PRO version. Free version contain advertisements which serves to finance the app development while the PRO version is advertisement free. Try out the FREE version before u decide if u should upgrade to non-ads version for 99c.
-This app uses Google Analytics.
-For best audio reading experience, please install Google Text to Speech app
Download the free King James Bible app today and experience fuller, richer Bible study—wherever you go.
Download this app now and get King James Bible at your fingertips. Carry your Bible with you wherever, whenever, and share with whomever you want! Study Anywhere. Free of Charge. Download Now!
If You liked this book you can find version without advertisement in my applications: "Matthew Henry Commentary Pro"
Originally written in 1706, Matthew Henry's six volume Complete Commentary provides an exhaustive look at every verse in the Bible.
Matthew Henry's well-known six-volume Exposition of the Old and New Testaments (1708–1710) or Complete Commentary, provides an exhaustive verse by verse study of the Bible. covering the whole of the Old Testament, and the Gospels and Acts in the New Testament. After the author's death, the work was finished (Romans through Revelation) by thirteen other nonconformist ministers, partly based upon notes taken by Henry's hearers, and edited by George Burder and John Hughes in 1811.
Henry's commentaries are primarily exegetical, dealing with the scripture text as presented, with his prime intention being explanation, for practical and devotional purposes. While not being a work of textual research, for which Henry recommended Matthew Poole's Synopsis Criticorum, Henry's Exposition gives the result of a critical account of the original as of his time, with practical application. It was considered sensible and stylish, a commentary for devotional purposes.
Famous evangelical Protestant preachers such as George Whitefield and Charles Spurgeon used and heartily commended the work, with Whitefield reading it through four times - the last time on his knees. Spurgeon stated, "Every minister ought to read it entirely and carefully through once at least."
Henry's reputation rests upon his renowned commentary, An Exposition of the Old and New Testaments (1708-10, known also as Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible). He lived to complete it only as far as to the end of the Acts, but after his death other like-minded authors prepared the remainder from Henry's manuscripts. This work was long celebrated as the best English commentary for devotional purposes and the expanded edition was initially published in 1896. Instead of critical exposition, Henry focuses on practical suggestion, and his commentaries contains rich stores of truths.
There are over 100 stories in the app. These are grouped in eight parts. A page at the beginning of each part tells briefly what is found in that part. The stories appear in the order that events occurred in history.
Feature this app you can :
- Find word / sentence on story.
- Bookmark page.
Made for you who wish to learn more about the word of the Lord !
Now you can do a prayer request.
With an intuitive interface and easy to read even on devices with small screens and the ability to zoom using the pincer movement. The best Bible Glossary ever.
- Share Verses through Whatsapp!
- Places in Bible
- New Bible Facts
- Prayer Request
- Share mode
- All Biblical Places
- Complete Dictionary A - Z
- All Biblical names and their meanings
- Bible Plan
- Biblical themes for different situations
- Link to Audio Bible MP3
- reference books at hand: Easton's Bible Dictionary, Smith's Bible Dictionary, Hitchcock's Bible Names Dictionary, The King James Version (KJV) Bible Dictionary, Nave's Topical Bible, the Condensed Biblical Cyclopedia, Torrey's New Topical Textbook and the Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible (JFB Commentary)
- Very fast and simple to use.
- Works offline, even in "airplane mode". Study the Holy Bible anytime, anywhere, no Internet connection required.
NO NEED INTERNET !
Why study the Bible?
One reason to study the Bible is for cultural literacy purposes. E.D. Hirsch writes, "To be culturally literate is to possess the basic information needed to thrive in the modern world."
Simply put, the Bible contains a wealth of cultural literacy. References to the Bible are found not only found in religion, but also art, music, philosophy, literature, law and more. Knowing what the Bible says is an important part of everyone's k-base.
Many popular phrases and figures of speech also find their origin in the Bible including being a Good Samaritan, the folly of letting the blind lead the blind, going the extra mile, ethical maxims such as "do unto others as you would have them do unto you," manna from heaven, etc. Hirsch considers the Bible so important to cultural literacy that it appears first in his Dictionary of Cultural Literacy.
Another reason to study the Bible is to learn what it has to say firsthand. Whether one is a supporter or critic of the Bible, or perhaps just neutral or uninterested in the topic, history has demonstrated that the Bible cannot be ignored. Considering that the Bible is important to three major world religions – Judaism, Christianity and Islam – it is worthy of study.
In addition, the recent rise of hostile criticism towards the Bible itself and religion in general also makes it worthy of study. Sometimes the critics do not always quote the Bible correctly or in context. Knowing what it says firsthand and having some knowledge of the context is helpful in understanding not only current events, but key ideas the Bible addresses such as the nature and existence of God, the human condition, the biblical pattern of redemption and salvation and ethics.
For thousands of years the Bible has been read not only as history and God's Word, but also for personal edification. This, of course, is a more meaningful reason for studying the Bible for those who believe in God, but the Bible is also surprisingly edifying for those who do not believe. It is full of individuals facing moral choices, life challenges, and, frankly, situations that are applicable to us even today. As Paul wrote, "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work" (2 Timothy 3:16-17, NIV).
The Bible is available for us to learn from not only on an intellectual level, but on a personal and emotional level.
Furthermore, this Amplified Bible version Includes adjectives and synonyms expanding the main idea words on each verse, in order to give you a better scope on God's Word. You will also find extra expanding concepts for key verses, at the end of several chapters.
The Amplified Bible is a nice reading and listening material for every Christian, including scholars and students, fulfilling the task as a spiritual guidance for your biblical study.
1) The reading text inside this Android App will self adjust it's size depending of your phone or tablet's screen size, aiming for an easy, uncluttered, reading experience.
2) The Speak aloud function may not be installed or configured in your Android device. This Android app will pop up a message box telling you about the need of installing or configuring the voice function inside your Android Device. You may do so by getting into your Android´s home screen, opening the SYSTEM SETTINGS menu and scrolling down into the Language & Input option. Inside you will find the Text to Speech configuration panel.
Bible Promises is free and supported by ads.
* Daily verse notifications
* Beautiful design and presentation
* Multiple English translations: KJV, NIV, NKJV, ESV, NLT, as well as Bibles in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
* Share verses through Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email, and many other apps
Addiction, Anger, Belief, Boredom, Children, Christmas, Contentment, Courage, Death, Depression, Encouragement, Envy, Faith, Family, Fear, Friendship, Forgiveness, Gossip, Grace, Grief, Guidance, Healing, Health, Hope, Humility, Jealousy, Joy, Loneliness, Love, Lust, Marriage, Meekness, Money, Obedience, Patience, Peace, Perseverance, Praise, Prayer, Pride, Protection, Redemption from Sin, Repentance, Righteousness, Sabbath, Salvation, Seeking God, Strength, Stress and Anxiety, Success, Suffering, Temptation, Thanksgiving, Tithes and Offerings, Trust, Truth, Wisdom, Work, Worry, Worship.
* A completely new, user friendly and catchy user interface.
* A new Quiz Game option with multiple levels included.
* All share options available in the device included
We are proud and happy to release the Holy Bible Offline (KJV) in android for free. Holy Bible Application is simply designed to make it available OFFLINE complete. Internet connection is not required to read the bible verses. The app contains both "Old Testament" and "New Testament". Search option is also provided for quick reference of King James Version. Forum has been included to have spiritual discussions.
We sincerely hope that this app will rejoice you.
App requires two permissions, namely
1. Your Location (For Ads)&
2. Network Communication (For Ads)
Please feel free to mail us your feedback. We are glad to accommodate to your suggestions in the App.
*************** Updates in Version 1.4.3 Released on 09th Dec 2014 *****************
* New payment support Version 3.0 from Google implemented.
*************** Updates in Version 1.4.1 Released on 09th Dec 2014 *****************
* Settings option added in the verse reading page
* Day / Night reading modes added
* Increase decrease font sizes added
* Adjust screen brightness added
* Bugs fixed.
The initial vision for the project was provided by a single individual – an engineer working with General Electric in Seattle by the name of Howard Long. Long was a lifelong devotee of the King James Version, but when he shared it with his friends he was distressed to find that it just didn’t connect. Long saw the need for a translation that captured the truths he loved in the language that his contemporaries spoke.
For 10 years, Long and a growing group of like-minded supporters drove this idea. The passion of one man became the passion of a church, and ultimately the passion of a whole group of denominations. And finally, in 1965, after several years of preparatory study, a trans-denominational and international group of scholars met in Palos Heights, Illinois, and agreed to begin work on the project – determining to not simply adapt an existing English version of the Bible but to start from scratch with the best available manuscripts in the original languages. Their conclusion was endorsed by a large number of church leaders who met in Chicago in 1966.
A self-governing body of fifteen biblical scholars, the Committee on Bible Translation (CBT) was formed and charged with responsibility for the version, and in 1968 the New York Bible Society (which subsequently became the International Bible Society and then Biblica) generously undertook the financial sponsorship of the project. The translation of each book was assigned to translation teams, each made up of two lead translators, two translation consultants, and a stylistic consultant where necessary. The initial translations produced by these teams were carefully scrutinized and revised by intermediate editorial committees of five biblical scholars to check them against the source texts and assess them for comprehensibility. Each edited text was then submitted to a general committee of eight to twelve members before being distributed to selected outside critics and to all members of the CBT in preparation for a final review. Samples of the translation were tested for clarity and ease of reading with pastors, students, scholars, and lay people across the full breadth of the intended audience. Perhaps no other translation has undergone a more thorough process of review and revision. From the very start, the NIV sought to bring modern Bible readers as close as possible to the experience of the very first Bible readers: providing the best possible blend of transparency to the original documents and comprehension of the original meaning in every verse. With this clarity of focus, however, came the realization that the work of translating the NIV would never be truly complete. As new discoveries were made about the biblical world and its languages, and as the norms of English usage developed and changed over time, the NIV would also need to change to hold true to its original vision.
And so in the original NIV charter, provision was made not just to issue periodic updates to the text but also to create a mechanism for constant monitoring of changes in biblical scholarship and English usage. The CBT was charged to meet every year to review, maintain, and strengthen the NIV’s ability to accurately and faithfully render God’s unchanging Word in modern English.
The 2011 update to the NIV is the latest fruit of this process. By working with input from pastors and Bible scholars, by grappling with the latest discoveries about biblical languages and the biblical world, and by using cutting-edge research on English usage, the Committee on Bible Translation has updated the text to ensure that the New International Version of the Bible remains faithful to Howard Long’s original inspiration.
I want to thank the wonderful people -Lynn Moore and lulu Couture (Maria) - who really helped me in the making of this concordance - a huge thanks to them!
It's almost "Strong's Exhaustive Bible Concordance", I made my own search by the Bible ( it supports search by several words)
Here you will find:
Alphabet index of all words from the Bible (total in app 12839) ("the, and, of" are excluded - don't use them in search query)
Bible Concordance - also you can search by several biblical words using space between them
Strong's Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries with information from Hebrew and Greek Lexicons. Use numbers in search query to find them. Excluded some Greek words which not used in the Bible - G1400, G1418, G2717, G3203-G3302, G4452 and G5104
Strong's Concordance- the concordance you find below information of the Strong's number
All bible verses in concordance with clickable strongs numbers!
I hope this app will be your perfect companion in the study of the Bible!
Also I hope you will not have to carry a heavy book and spend much time on the search.
You need about 18Mb on your phone and about 47Mb on your SD card.
If you want to see concordance of another bible version or may be another language (without strong's numbers and concordance) - please let me know.
If you are annoyed about ads - try paid version "Bible & Strongs Concordance" which you find in my apps.
Feel free to contact me if you want to improve or have any problems with this app.
Functions: select Bible book; select chapter; scroll or click verse link to verse; go to previous chapter; go to next chapter; 200 history; search; bookmark; user define font size and color; user sort Bible Versions.
Current bible versions: King James Version (KJV), Chinese Union Version (Simplified) (CUVS)簡體中文和合本, Chinese New Version (Traditional) (CNVT)繁體中文新譯本, New Living Translation (NLT), Chinese Union Version (Traditional) (CUVT)繁體中文和合本,New International Version (NIV), English Standard Version (ESV)
AMP and NASB were removed as copyright owner required.
To install Beta version, please join my Google group by login https://groups.google.com and search 789ijk, click 789ijk then click "Join group to post". Or you can Email me. Once you join, you can update to new Beta from https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.zs.multiversionsbiblestatic.
IF YOU HAVE ISSUE BECAUSE ROTATED SCREEN OR STORAGE ISSUE, PLEASE CLOSE THE APP AND REOPEN IT, OR CLICK "REBUILD APP" MENU.
Please select "External storage" for Storage type in main screen Settings menu to avoid App crash caused by clean up Apps
1. Save recently.
2. MP3 Voice Real.
3. Easy use.
4. Copy & Paste.
5. Note (Write and Read)
6. Auto Scrolling!
If you help me,
This app for you ! JESUS!
The verses chosen for each day's scripture have spiritual guidance within their own context for a clearer understanding.
- Inspirational scriptures daily from the Holy Bible
- Non-intrusive, user scheduled, daily notification of your scripture
- Choose between bible translations of King James Version (KJV) or New International Version (NIV)
- Share your daily bible verses to Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- Save and share your favorite scriptures [New]
- Share app with friends to spread the daily word of God
Thank You Users
Thank you to all the users of The Daily Bible Verse! Thank you for all of the wonderful comments. I can't begin to tell you how powerful and meaningful your words are to us!
Background of Daily Bible Verse
As God led the Israelites through the wilderness for 40 years, he provided for their physical nourishment by sending from heaven each morning a grainy white substance called manna which covered the ground like frost and was gathered up by God's people. That story reminds us how God provides for the spiritual nourishment of His people by sending his word from heaven which has been collected in the Bible.
May you be blessed by "Daily Bible Verse"; a daily bite sized chunk of spiritual food for your heart and mind.
Bible (the βίβλια Greek, βίβλιον plural, transl. Biblion, "roll" or "book") is the religious text of sacred value for Christianity, in which the religious interpretation of human existence of reason on Earth in the Jewish perspective is narrated by humans. It is considered by the Church as divinely inspired, and it is a doctrine document.
According to tradition, accepted by most Christians, the Bible was written by 40 authors, between 1500 and 450 BC (the Old Testament) and between 45 and 90 AD (the New Testament), totaling a period of almost 1600 years. Most historians believe that the date of the first writings considered sacred is much more recent: for example, while the Christian tradition places Moses as the author of the first five books of the Bible (Pentateuch), many scholars agree that were first compiled only after the Babylonian exile, from other texts dating from the tenth and the fourth century BC. Many scholars also claim that it was written by dozens of people from different regions and nations.
According to a literal interpretation of Genesis (the first book of the Bible), man was created by God from the dust, after the heavens and the earth, between six and eight thousand years ago, and made a living after God breathed the breath of life in his nostrils.
It is the best selling book of all time with more than 6 billion copies worldwide, a number 7 times greater than the number of copies of the 2nd place of the List of 21 Books Bestsellers, The Red Book.
In the United States, the only president who did not make the oath of office with his hand on a Bible was Theodore Roosevelt (1901-1909), according to the official records of the Architect of the Capitol. John Quincy Adams (1825-1829), in his possession, according to letters written by himself, put his hand on a volume of constitutional law instead of the Bible to indicate who owned their loyalty. There are no records for former presidents John Tyler (1841-1845).
- Farsi Persian
The Superbook Bible app for kids includes:
DYNAMIC CONTENT WITHIN THE BIBLE
• Videos and interactive content embedded within the Bible, so kids can easily interact with each chapter of the children's Bible.
• Biblical answers to hundreds of questions that are common to children.
• This free kids Bible app also includes profiles of people, places and artifacts found in the Bible.
• Dynamic video clips from the Emmy-nominated children's Bible animation series – SUPERBOOK.
• Images of Bible characters, places and artifacts enhanced with detailed biographies.
• Take our Daily Bible Quests – a collection of game challenges that feature an encouraging daily Bible verse of the day.
• Find Biblical answers to questions that are important to kids – questions about life, heaven, Jesus and the Bible – in the SUPERBOOK Q&A Contraption.
• Choose the right answer in an engaging Bible trivia game – important questions for kids with fun Biblical answers.
• Try to find all of the hidden words in a challenging Bible Word Search game.
• Experience a kid-friendly sharing of the Gospel message.
• Take notes and attach them to Bible verses.
• Favorite/bookmark Bible verses that you like.
• Highlight Bible passages with multiple color choices.
• Add your own photos within the kid's Bible, so that you can make a personal connection with a Bible verse. For example, if you want to remember to pray for a friend, you can attach a photo of that friend to a Bible verse, which can remind you to pray for them, or maybe you’ve photographed an incredible sunset, so you can take that photo and attach it to Genesis 1:3 where the Bible shares about God creating light.
• A complete collection of your notes, favorite Bible verses and personal photos can be accessed from the My Stuff area of the children's Bible app.
• You can also choose different fonts and font sizes, change your screen to have a cool black background with white letters and trade out the background of the home screen to different images like heaven or the temple in Jerusalem.
OTHER FEATURES OF THE SUPERBOOK BIBLE APP FOR KIDS
• The SUPERBOOK Free Kids Bible App includes multiple Bible versions plus audio for the New Living Translation.
• A search function that will allow you to search the Bible or to search features and interactive content within the kids Bible
• You can also email your favorite verses, personal photos with related Bible verses and your notes to friends.
So download the SUPERBOOK kids Bible app and get ready to start the adventure of a lifetime!
myCBN is a free app that provides great insights and videos from your favorite Christian speakers and artists.
Spiritual growth and fellowship have never been this fun!
Spiritual Growth Content: Every day you can read relevant, meaningful content that helps you grow spiritually. We invite you to read, share, and comment on what encourages you.
Challenges: Each week myCBN will present a challenge intended to promote your spiritual growth. Participate in the challenges and make a difference by motivating others to do the same.
Community wall: We understand that it’s a big step to recognize you’re not alone and can share your struggles to receive support. Take the first step by anonymously sharing anything on your mind and receive genuine encouragement from community members.
Groups: Enjoy getting to know like-minded and like-hearted people from throughout the country, or even across the world. Start or join groups that are topic-specific or location-based.
MyHistory: Go to this section to see all of your responses, comments and favorite resource. We save the information anytime you take a challenge or join groups. MyHistory is all about you!
Contact: Click on a member’s profile image and build a relationship via email. All emails are private when sent to the recipient. This protects your identity and privacy.
Flag: Sometimes people say things that cross the line. We want to offer the chance for you to protect our community. If you read something from a member that crosses the line, simply click on the member’s profile image and then click report member.
It’s one free app streaming many formats to choose from -- Praise, Country, Contemporary, Gospel, Spanish, Kids, Christmas and News.
- CBN Praise, a mix of worshipful songs from today and yesterday, artists include Bethel Live, Kari Jobe and Michael W. Smith.
- CBN Contemporary Hit Radio, with its huge variety of contemporary music from artists like Hillsong United, Aaron Shust, Jeremy Camp and Francesca Battistelli.
- Cross Country, step into Cross Country, your place for continuous Country Hits, from artists such as Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts, Tim McGraw and Chris Young.
- CBN Gospel, get anointed, your Gospel favorites from great artists like Tasha Cobbs, Bryan Andrew Wilson and Kiera Sheard.
- Fiesta Hoy, enjoy continuous Spanish music that strengthens your life with artists such as Lillie Goodman, Alex Campos and Pescao Vivo.
- Superbook Radio, upbeat and positive music for kids, they’ll love songs from the Newsboys, Switchfoot and Kerrie Roberts.
- CBN News, stay informed with the latest news from a Christian perspective.
- The Christmas Station, it’s a year round Christmas gift, you’ll celebrate with artists such as Manheim Steamroller, BeBe and CeCe Winans , and Bing Crosby.
- Cross Country Christmas, keep the fire going with great Country Christmas music from Lady Antebellum, George Strait and Vince Gill.