Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
4 levels of game play (easy, medium, hard and expert) lets you keep having fun as you improve your game.
★ Try to get four in a row vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
★ Three great themes with a total of 10 songs. Plenty of music to enjoy.
★ Play against the computer or against another person in 2 player mode.
★ Great background music and sound effects.
We hope you enjoy Fantastic 4 In A Row!
WHERE’S MY PERRY IS THE LATEST PUZZLER FROM THE MAKERS OF WHERE’S MY WATER AND DISNEY!
Where’s My Perry is a challenging physics-based puzzler where you need to use water in all its different forms - ice, steam and liquid - to solve the puzzle. Overflowing with intuitive controls, vibrant spy-themed graphics, and best of all, lasers, you will be immersed in the world of Agent P!
MORE THAN 140 PUZZLES ACROSS 7 CHAPTERS, WITH FREE UPDATES!
AGENT P’S STORY
Perry from Phineas and Ferb is no ordinary platypus, he’s actually a semi-aquatic sleuth known as Agent P! And, you know, he SAVES THE WORLD! When summoned to headquarters by Major Monogram our fedora-rockin spy becomes stuck in his transportation tubes. Help Agent P get to headquarters for mission briefing by guiding water or steam to the generators powering the tubes.
DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED
Dr. Doofenshmirtz is set on taking over the tri-state area. He is tired of being defeated by Perry, and wants an agency of his own. His plans always end in failure, but this time he has a seemingly infallible plan; to create an evil army. Use his new minion-inatior to transform everyday, household objects into his own evil agents. Try 5 evil agent levels for free and join the evil corporation officially with 60 levels for an additional in-app purchase.
AMAZING STATES OF PLAY
Water comes in many forms and you’re going to experience them all. Cut dirt to guide water and steam across ice, dirt and rock in a variety of levels. The fluid physics are lifelike, but way more FUN!
The evil villain Dr. Doofenshmirtz has scattered all kinds of lasers across the sewers – you’ll need to use them all to help change water to its different forms.
• The “Heat-inator” instantly turns a body of water into steam, or ice into water!
• The “Cool-inator” instantly turns a body of water into ice, and steam into water!
• The “Celebrate-inator”, vacuums up water or steam to…wait, that’s classified!
COLLECTIBLES, CHALLENGES AND BONUS LEVELS
Collect all 3 gnomes in each level to become a master spy and find top-secret collectibles to unlock bonus levels featuring Balloony – Dr. Doof’s childhood friend!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more top-secret hints, tips and other classified materials.
Where’s My Perry – every drop counts when it’s SPY TIME!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$1.00
- Best Games for Android lists - NYTimes, techcrunch, pocketgamer, androidpolice, mashable, and many more
- Reddit's runaway choice for best Android game
Beautiful and surprising, the millions of Goo Balls who live in the World of Goo are curious to explore - but they don't know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.
This is the FULL award winning game, now on Android. Drag and drop living, squirming, talking, globs of goo to build structures, bridges, cannonballs, zeppelins, and giant tongues.
Mysterious Levels - Each level is strange and dangerously beautiful, introducing new puzzles, areas, and the creatures that live in them.
World of Goo Balls - Along the way, undiscovered new species of Goo Ball, each with unique abilities, come together to ooze through reluctant tales of discovery, love, conspiracy, beauty, electric power, and the third dimension.
The Sign Painter - Someone is watching you.
World of Goo Corporation - Congratulations! World of Goo Corporation is the Global Leader in Goo and Goo Related Product, including World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Soft Drink Beverage and World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Facial Exfoliating Lotion. Succulent!
Massive Online Competition - Human players around the world compete in a living leaderboard to build the tallest towers of goo in World of Goo Corporation's mysterious sandbox. World of Goo Corporation is contractually obligated to state that everyone is a winner and is enthusiastic to celebrate everyone's tower building opportunities equally.
Congratulations, and good luck!
Awards and recognition for World of Goo:
* Wii Game of the Year -IGN
* iPad Game of the Year - TouchArcade, MetaCritic
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Best Design -Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
* Best Downloadable Title -Game Developers Choice Awards
* Best Design -Independent Games Festival
* Technical Excellence -Independent Games Festival
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Game of the Year -Rock Paper Shotgun
* Game of the Year -GameTunnel
* Best PC Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Wii Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Artistic Design Wii -IGN
* Best New IP Wii -IGN
* Most Innovative Design Wii -IGN
* Puzzler of the Year -Golden Joystick Awards
NOTE: There are lots of Android devices out there with varying capabilities. If you have an older phone, we recommend trying the demo first.
It is a tactile game, with a focus on making rope, wood and stone look and feel real and believable. The dusty and soothing atmosphere is a combination of beautiful visuals and a unique down-tempo soundtrack.
All levels from the original Zen Bound are included, all with visual upgrades, some with new gameplay. New levels include the Tree of Tribute, featuring guest stars from awesome indie games.
This app's installer may require you to download additional resources upon launching. We recommend that you use a strong wifi connection to download the game.
Awards won by Zen Bound:
IGF Mobile 2009 - Audio Achievement
IMGA - Excellence in 3D
Best of IGN 2009 - Award for Visual Excellence
Best of IGN 2009 - Award for Excellence in Sound
Pocket Gamer Awards 2010 - Most Innovative Game
Follow us on Twitter:
★ Drop in the checkers to get 4 in row before your opponent.
★ Play against the computer or against another person in 2 player mode.
★ Great sound effects.
We hope enjoy Fantastic 4 In A Row Free! If you like it you should buy the complete Fantastic 4 In A Row game. It has 2 more themes and lots great music.
Build roads and bridges, cars and planes, go on safari, and find out what it’s like to camp out under the stars. There are so many things to explore in between – like the mini movies in the Zoo Cinema.
LEGO® DUPLO® Zoo is a free digital toy designed for preschoolers (ages 2-5), but it’s fun for all playful souls. Even hands that are too small to really start building with DUPLO bricks can learn how to build things in the game.
*Fun, kid-friendly, intuitive directions
*Interactive DUPLO fun and surprises
*Mini movies in the Zoo Cinema
*Fresh, original music
*No in-app purchases
*No third party advertising
*No links to websites
About LEGO® DUPLO®
A preschool building toy specifically designed for children ages 1 ½ - 5 – small hands and big imaginations! Preschoolers can learn about shapes and colors hands-on. When the chewing-the-bricks phase fades out, the building experience phase takes over, helping to stimulate and improve fine motor skills development. (And yes, bricks-poured-onto-hard-surface noises stimulate other senses, too.)
Visit www.duplo.lego.com to find out more about LEGO® DUPLO®.
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy
LEGO, the LEGO logo and DUPLO are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2013 The LEGO Group.
Revisit Cover Orange in this completely new and juicy sequel made by the original team. The acid rain cloud is after your oranges again!
- 200 Levels and more to come
Enjoy 200 clever levels with astounding new puzzles, each with its own 'Eureka Moment'. We added new puzzle elements to the mix, like the trampoline, glass and the spike-ball. Find out why Cover Orange was awarded IGN's coveted "Editor's Choice".
- Time Travelling Adventure
Enjoy travel through time, with each epoch having its own unique graphics and gameplay elements. Meet knight and pirate oranges on your way!
- Improved Gameplay
We stayed true to the original: drag and drop various objects into the level to build a shelter and protect your oranges. But this time, keep an eye on the background while the evil rain cloud passes by.
Will you find the hidden star?
- Play together with your family!
A lot of users told us that they played 'Cover Orange' together with the whole family. What a beautiful way of enjoying this awesome game! We want to keep this tradition alive with more puzzles to think outside the box. Who is first to find the solution?
- Dressing Room
Customize the look of your oranges in an all-new dressing room and share your design with friends.
- 200 Levels
- HD Display Support
- Game Services Support
- New Gameplay Mechanics
- 5 Epochs of Time
- Unlockable Comics
- All-New Music Tracks
- Cute Animations
- Dressing Room
But we didn't stop there! Try out are completely new and unique 3 player mode where you get to drop pieces around a multiple sided game board and the winning row can wrap around the sides. This is a great way for the whole family or a group of friends to enjoy this game together like they never have before!
* Try to connect 4 in a row vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
* Play against the computer or against another person in 2 player mode.
* Play with 3 people in our unique 3 sided game board where wins can wrap around the sides.
* Great background music and sound effects with graphics that are out of this world!
We hope you enjoy Fantastic 4 In A Row Free 2! If so you can also buy the full version to get the 4 player mode which allows for the whole family to place pieces around a 4 sided game cube.
In this Saga, help the famous cricket team to win the world cup against the mighty crush of candy clan.
This simulator game will be a smashing hit and a great play when you are on the bus, going to the doctor, transporter, plane or even outfield, in a jungle, for a commando training. But do not play when you are on a bike because it is dangerous.
There are 3 games in T20 World Cricket Hd
#1 - To memorise and match the pair game.
#2 - To tap and complete the puzzle to form photo.
#3 - To rotate and clear the blocks.
After you play T20 World Cricket HD you will like T20 World Cricket HD very much.
** Nominated for a Unity Award 2013 for Best 2D Visual Experience!
A truly unique puzzle experience that embraces simplicity, elegance, and challenge. Strata paints a simple yet challenging puzzle game onto a sophisticated canvas of color and sound. Test the limits of your brain by completing complex weaves of color to solve the puzzles.
The goal of Strata is to strategically layer colored ribbons to match a pattern. Using forethought and strategy you must sequence your moves correctly. Over time patterns emerge and your tactics may evolve, but Strata will keep you on your toes with increasingly difficult puzzles.
- Hundreds of increasingly bigger and more challenging grids.
- Option to Perfect each grid by completing it without pulling a ribbon back.
- A simple, yet addicting game for any age.
- Beautifully recorded sounds accompany your actions.
- Supports phone, tablets, and everything in between!
Differences between the Free version and the Paid version:
- Free is Ad supported, Paid is not.
- Free allows you to play 3 full sets of puzzles (148 puzzles). Paid contains all 6 sets (368 puzzles).
- Paid better helps the developers to make more games! :)
IMPORTANT: This game is designed for tablets with a resolution of 1280x800 or greater.
TIP: If SpaceChem crashes while launching, check to see if "Force GPU rendering" is enabled in your device's developer settings. If it is, try turning it off - this may fix the crash!
Need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
SpaceChem is an obscenely addictive, design-based puzzle game about building machines and fake science!
Take on the role of a Reactor Engineer working for SpaceChem, the leading chemical synthesizer for frontier colonies. Construct elaborate factories to transform raw materials into valuable chemical products! Streamline your designs to meet production quotas and outperform other engineers!
SpaceChem Mobile is a faithful adaptation of the award winning PC game SpaceChem, and includes the full selection of player-created “ResearchNet” puzzles and a modified campaign tailored for the iPad.
Awards and recognition for SpaceChem:
* Indie Game of the Year at EDGE Magazine and Gamasutra/IndieGames.com
* "I think we might have just received one of the year's best indie games in the first week of 2011." (Rock Paper Shotgun)
* Winner, Extra Credits "Genre Buster" award
* 7/8 at Out of Eight
* 89/100 at PCGamer
* 9/10 at Eurogamer
* 9.5/10 at Igromania
* Editor's Choice on Google Play!!! :-)
* Runner up, indie game of 2011 - Edge Magazine
* Runner up, social game of 2011 - Gamasutra.com
Triple Town is an original puzzle game in which you try to grow the greatest possible city. The larger the city you build, the more points you score. You build your city by matching three or more game-pieces: combine three grasses to make a bush, three bushes to make a tree... until you've filled the board with houses, cathedrals and castles. Along the way, you'll have to outwit giant bears who will try to block your progress.
How large can you grow your dream city before the board fills and the game ends?
UNLIMITED TURNS: This game is free, but we need to earn a living somehow. So eventually, after playing for a while, you will run out of turns and will need to wait for them to refresh over time, or you can buy more turns with the free coins you earn in the game. OR, if you love the game and would like to support small independent game developers like us, you can purchase unlimited turns *forever* for a one-time fee. If you do, you can use them on *any* compatible Android device you own (that supports Google Play.) Just install the game on your other Android devices and select "restore unlimited turns" in the game's options menu.
Please note that while Triple Town may work with devices that have been modded and are running custom ROMs, we cannot guarantee that it will work. If you have modded your devices, please be aware that you are using Triple Town at your own risk.
Questions? Comments? Visit http://www.spryfox.com
"Devilishly addictive!" - Gizmodo
"You'll wrack your brains for hours!" - TapMagazine
"All aboard! Trainyard is a five star puzzle experience whose rails everyone should ride." - Gamezebo
"Trainyard is as fully featured as a puzzle fan could want." - Appspy
"It's a clever concept, simple to grasp but with a lot of variety." - 148Apps
Trainyard Express is a puzzle solving game unlike any that you've ever played. It's easy to learn but very tough to master. Your job is simple: get each train to a goal station. Red trains go to red stations, blue trains go to blue stations, etc. You control the trains by drawing track for them to follow. There isn't a time limit or even a score; the only thing you need to do is figure out a solution for each puzzle.
Trainyard Express Features:
+ Innovative and challenging puzzle mechanic
+ Smooth difficulty curve
+ Over 60 fantastic puzzles
+ Hundreds of ways to solve each puzzle
+ Solutions can be found on Trainyard.ca
+ Looks GREAT on tablets!
+ Engineered for low battery usage
+ Colour-blind mode
+ A year in the making
+ Developed in one person's spare time(support indie games!)
The first few puzzles are almost too easy, but as the difficulty increases you'll be thankful that you were able to practice the fundamentals of drawing track. As the game progresses, you'll have to use basic colour theory to combine trains of different colours, use timing to merge, and use every inch of your brain in your quest to beat the game.
What's the difference between Trainyard and Express? In the full game there are more than 100 more puzzles!
The full game also has splitter pieces, which are AWESOME.
Stuck on a puzzle? There are over 1.2 MILLION player submitted solutions at http://trainyard.ca/solutions
Find out more at http://www.trainyard.ca
Developed by Matt Rix (email@example.com)
Runaway Studios' mission is to create a new category of handcrafted artisanal game apps, complete with one-of-a-kind immersive narratives, stunning graphics and unique game mechanics designed to inspire mobile gamers all over the world.
★ Features ★
● A brain-teasing puzzler, Rescue Roby offers a unique robot-themed narrative, stunning graphics, realistic physics, compelling characters, and addictive and diverse game mechanics that will provide hours of mobile gaming fun!
● This challenging brain teaser comes complete with 4 dynamic chapters and ever-increasing number of play levels (180 as of today!!!) that pack a punch by getting harder as you advance.
★ The Story ★
Rescue Roby will take you on a wild, fantastical ride. Quirky yet adorable, Roby fails the quality inspection because of his odd looks and eccentric behavior. Instead of being shipped to his new owners, Roby is condemned to the scrap metal bin.
★ Your Mission ★
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to help Roby avoid his fate and escape the robot factory.
This task is not for the faint of heart, as you'll soon discover. Roby must either use or take abuse from moving conveyor belts, suspended scaffolding, exploding boxes and giant magnets that quickly attract all metal objects (including robots) into their magnetic field.
Escape is just a crane ride away. Help Roby get into the box, and he'll get carried to the next level.
★ Our Mission ★
Stay tuned for new updates including: more addicting game zones, play mechanics, obstacles + challenges and more advanced play levels to extend your mobile fun.
*Silver Medal from Playandroid.com magazine*
"Beautiful graphics and easy controls. Easily the best Sokoban game out there" - ***** review on Google Play
ATTENTION: This game is an implementation of a great classic puzzle game and can help you keep your brain in shape! What are you waiting for? Get it for FREE now!
Here are some distinctive features of this game:
* Eye candy 3D cartoon graphics
* Increasing difficulty - if you find first levels too easy then please don’t be upset - solve them quickly and get into serious challenge!
* Game is optimized for tablets - looks great on Nexus7 or Galaxy Note 10.1
* Switch-able 2d/3d view mode
* More than 100 levels and counting
* AI techniques are in use to improve control scheme
* A lot of different control schemes: swype, box dragging, tap, graphical buttons.
* No need to download additional files, just install and play
* This game comes with in app payments and there are two features that are accessible only through them: disabling ads and checking solution for problematic puzzles. But please be aware that if you can't solve a puzzle you can simply 'surrender' and go to the next one for free.
* Also there is no need to pay for puzzles - you can unlock new ones by collecting stars and improving your score.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Original concept is also known as: "warehouse keeper", "push box" or "mouse and cheese"
We are a very small indie development team (only one programmer and one 3d artist), so please be tolerant for us!
If you’ll find a bug or have any other suggestions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org!
This software was created with open source tools:
Audacity, Blender, Eclipse, Gimp, Inkscape, libGDX, Ubuntu, Universal Tween Engine, Yasc
More from developer
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
Dig your way through a subterranean maze, collecting letters and spelling words as you go. Avoid enemies, blow up impassible rocks, beg for wildcards and dig up bones. Play slow and thoughtful to make the longest words you can, or race against the clock to beat bonus challenges.
- Random levels are different every time you play
- Seven worlds with unique challenges
- Challenging time-based bonuses
- Optional expanded dictionary with common slang and proper names
- Chill and funky soundtrack
Think you got what it takes, Dog? You won't know 'till you try. Word up.