Rebuild 3 was an amazing sequel to the first 2. I felt like the first 2 lacked replay value that the 3rd definitely addressed. The story and the overall depth of the game really made it great. Game was so immersive and interactive, it really left a lot of creative freedom to the player. For a $5 phone app, this game blew the doors of my expectations. Here's to a Rebuild 4!
Very much the worthy successor to Rebuild. If you're new, the game is a satisfying "Build and Expand" game with many chapters in the story, allowing for different scenarios with a short of New Game+ since you can bring 4 characters forward from the last city. Very fun zombie RTS!
It is really fun and I can't stop playing it, the only problem with it that I have is that so many mobs of zombies attack you, but if you do get this game, remember research at the science lab when you get one. Any way you should get this game
Love it. Very thorough, enjoyable mobile game. Something you can play little or lots at a time, and come back to without any pressure to keep checking in or be pestered by notifications.
The game is great. The only issue I have with it is the music. There a chance you could add the music from rebuild 2?
Play with all the groups. The way they interact has as much story as console games. This should be top seller. Best mobile game out now.
- Disposables (traps, bombs, medkits etc) can be placed multiple times more quickly now
- Added passive effects to faction friend perks (+10% to respect increases, +1% respect/turn when low)
- Fixed wording on Stranger Danger options
- Fixed survivors losing Devout trait at start of game from no churches
- Fixed rotten survivors being disease vectors
- Improved check when autoload fails
Planar Conquest is a 4X turn-based strategy game inspired by Master of Magic.