- Best Games for Android lists - NYTimes, techcrunch, pocketgamer, androidpolice, mashable, and many more
- Reddit's runaway choice for best Android game
Beautiful and surprising, the millions of Goo Balls who live in the World of Goo are curious to explore - but they don't know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.
This is the FULL award winning game, now on Android. Drag and drop living, squirming, talking, globs of goo to build structures, bridges, cannonballs, zeppelins, and giant tongues.
Mysterious Levels - Each level is strange and dangerously beautiful, introducing new puzzles, areas, and the creatures that live in them.
World of Goo Balls - Along the way, undiscovered new species of Goo Ball, each with unique abilities, come together to ooze through reluctant tales of discovery, love, conspiracy, beauty, electric power, and the third dimension.
The Sign Painter - Someone is watching you.
World of Goo Corporation - Congratulations! World of Goo Corporation is the Global Leader in Goo and Goo Related Product, including World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Soft Drink Beverage and World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Facial Exfoliating Lotion. Succulent!
Massive Online Competition - Human players around the world compete in a living leaderboard to build the tallest towers of goo in World of Goo Corporation's mysterious sandbox. World of Goo Corporation is contractually obligated to state that everyone is a winner and is enthusiastic to celebrate everyone's tower building opportunities equally.
Congratulations, and good luck!
Awards and recognition for World of Goo:
* Wii Game of the Year -IGN
* iPad Game of the Year - TouchArcade, MetaCritic
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Best Design -Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
* Best Downloadable Title -Game Developers Choice Awards
* Best Design -Independent Games Festival
* Technical Excellence -Independent Games Festival
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Game of the Year -Rock Paper Shotgun
* Game of the Year -GameTunnel
* Best PC Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Wii Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Artistic Design Wii -IGN
* Best New IP Wii -IGN
* Most Innovative Design Wii -IGN
* Puzzler of the Year -Golden Joystick Awards
NOTE: There are lots of Android devices out there with varying capabilities. If you have an older phone, we recommend trying the demo first.
Now with 30 challenging levels.
(If the app doesn't work on your device then please let us know by email and we'll get it working for you. Or try restarting your device. Thanks for all the feedback so far, this has helped improve the app.)
“✭✭✭✭✭” ~ TouchArcade, Gamezebo, SlideToPlay, 148Apps, GameSaku, AppStorm and more
DESIGNED FOR AGES 2 TO 222
The goal of Hundreds: Grow at least 100 points between the circles in each puzzle. Circles turn red and volatile while being grown and if they collide, it's game over. It's that easy.
UNWIND YOUR MIND
⦿ Over 100 unique puzzles - no filler!
⦿ Elegant, minimalist graphics
⦿ Mesmerizing original soundtrack
Hundreds is optimized for both tablets and phones. You'll need quick fingers and a device that supports at least 5 simultaneous touches.
“This is a game that challenges your brain and your fingertips... and, so far, the best new game of the young new year.” ~ The New York Times
“For a video game, this is nearly unprecedented—and a more complex accomplishment than it seems.” ~ The Atlantic
“A stylish-yet-minimal puzzle game... It's hard to explain, but genuinely hypnotic to play.” ~ The Guardian
“Most games on my [mobile] devices fall into the “puzzle” genre, but few of them possess the style and thoughtful design of Hundreds.” ~ Wired
“Hundreds is a well crafted time killer, and like its predecessor Canabalt, impressively crafted, if often frustrating. For those seeking a stylish, challenging puzzle game, it’s worth every penny.” ~ Boing Boing
“Hundreds is every multi-touch puzzle game I ever wanted all at the same time.” ~ Zach Gage - Creator of SpellTower
• Set the grid width and height INDEPENDENTLY to anything from 1×1 to 32×32
• Choose from over 4 BILLION unique color schemes by choosing a base number other than 2
• Tap a grid space to change it to any tile you want
• Add the "inert" 2½ tile that never combines with anything for a new challenge
• Make grid spaces "void" so they behave like walls that tiles cannot go through
• Edit the amounts, types, and positions of tiles that are added to the grid after each move
Swipe up, down, left, and right to move the numbered tiles. When two tiles of the same number collide they combine and their total is added to your score. Try to get up to a 2048 tile or change the settings and choose your own goal. Can you get the 2048 tile in a 3×5 grid? What if 2 tiles are added after every move instead of 1?
Full Feature List
• Grid width and height can each be anything from 1 to 32
• 232 (over 4 billion) base number configurations, each with a unique color scheme
• Long press on grid (or surrounding area) to reset base number to 2
• Tap any grid space to edit it directly
• Special "inert" tiles that never combine with anything
• 64 normal tile types and an infinity tile
• "Void" grid spaces that tiles cannot occupy or pass through
• Change the number of tiles inserted at start of game
• Change the number of tiles inserted after each move
• Edit the insertion probability for each tile (90% 2's and 10% 4's by default)
• Edit the insertion probability for each grid space
• Up to 64 undos and redos
• Tile animation speed can be changed to anything from instant to 3 seconds
• Comprehensive help file
• Option to restore game to default state
• Optional sound effects
The internet permissions are used for the ads only. The game itself does not use them in any way.
You have to search for the babies everywhere. There are Earth, Air and Water levels. You must strategically move the family members that share the same color, once together they can go home. Complete 10 puzzles on each terrain, in a total of 30 levels to unlock the final challenge. Use the power ups to reverse gravity, increase or reduce the size of the family member, and increase speed. Study the terrain to determine the best strategy for reaching your babies!
What are the best seats in a movie theater?
Can the Invisible Man see?
How do NASA scientists levitate a frog using magnets?
Can you travel back is time and undo your past?
Our everyday life is riddled with so many such interesting questions. Physics Puzzles is a collection of answers to these puzzles. Entertain your brain, improve your Physic IQ and impress your friends!
The app contains over 60 questions from a wide variety of Physics topics - from Moving bodies to Heat to Theory of Relativity and Time Travel!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein
Most questions can be answered with common sense and logical thinking by an inquisitive mind. Questions range from easy to hard. Knowledge of Physics might or might not be helpful. Easy questions stem from observations in daily life ("why do glasses crack when hot coffee is poured into them?"). For the harder questions (e.g. time travel), reading the answer will give you an excellent idea of the thought process physicists follow. They are also an excellent resource for improving your Physics knowledge.
This app will be constantly updated with new puzzles. I hope you have as much fun solving these puzzles as I did! Please submit your suggestions, or contribute puzzles for the app to email@example.com
The sequel to BridgeBasher is finally here! SimplePhysics lets you design complex structures for everything from tree houses to ferris wheels and then simulates your design with a sophisticated physics engine.
A wise person once said: "An engineer is someone who can do for a dime what any fool can do for a dollar." In SimplePhysics, your design must not only be strong enough, it must be cheap enough to win. With the built-in Leaderboards, you can also compete with people all around the world to see who can create the most cost effective designs.
Create your design in seconds with the blueprints editor. If you make a mistake, simply tap the Undo button. Zoom in and out by pinching the screen and pan the view using a two finger drag.
While testing, you can see how the strain is distributed across your design. Areas that are under immense strain are colored bright red, while other areas are colored green. This allows you to find and fix problem areas in your design.
The finger test lets you use your finger to push and pull on your design. You can use this with pinpoint accuracy, or you can just smash your design to smithereens. The finger test has an explosive new twist. You can now create explosions by tapping the screen for ultimate annihilation.
The newly added Bomb Shack level includes a dummy with full support for ragdoll physics. Throw him around, blow him up, and smash him against your design.
The slow motion feature lets you slow things down so you can see how your design is failing, and it is also incredibly fun to watch explosions destroying your design in slow motion.
* Realistic physics simulation
* Ragdoll physics
* Slow motion mode
* Stress display shows problem areas in your design
* Wide variety of levels!
* Finger Test - smash your design to pieces, or blow it up with realistic explosions!
* Save/Load designs
* E-mail your blueprints to your friends
The little green monster Om Nom is back and hungrier than ever! Team up with the Professor, a mad (but not bad!) scientist determined to study Om Nom’s candy-loving behavior through a series of experiments. Use suction cups and other funny devices to collect shiny gold stars, uncover hidden prizes and unlock new levels!
- 8 level packs with 200 levels
- Innovative physics gameplay
- Adorable character
- Outstanding graphics
- Om Nom animation shorts
- Constant free updates with new levels and animations
About the game:
“Cut the Rope: Experiments from ZeptoLab follows the exact same formula as its predecessor, which means it's awesome.” - IGN
“If Cut the Rope: Experiments uncovers one scientific truth, it’s this: ZeptoLab knows how to put together a charming puzzle game.” - Tapscape
“Cut the Rope: Experiments takes the original's addictive formula and adds a splash of deviousness, thanks to the addition of some cunning new items.” - Pocket Gamer
Apparatus is a physics game where you have to set up simple mechanical structures to
move one or several marbles to the goal. Use the laws of classical mechanics to complete each level.
Build a space rocket, connect cables from batteries to motors, build bridges, set up teeter totters,
swing with ropes, build vehicles, or just let the marble have a happy roller coaster
ride to the goal!
Use the hammer or the wrench to connect planks, wheels and other objects together.
Use the control panel to control your creations, be it a monster truck, a mechanical rifle or anything YOU can imagine!
Creativity is essential in the gameplay Apparatus. If you don't have the patience to figure
out the challenge levels, why not just play around in the physics sandbox and build whatever
comes to mind? Upload and share your levels in the community section or download and
comment on other players' levels.
The early levels will teach you how to play the game and go through some basic concepts.
The more you progress the more freedom the levels provide, many levels can
be solved in many different ways.
Every time you complete a level, you can go into freebuild mode and modify the level
however you like. If you make the level better, or just harder, you might want to
upload it to the community section and let other people play your modified level.
EXTRA FUN ON TABLETS!
A minimum processor speed of 600MHz is recommended. A screen resolution of 800x480 or higher is recommended but the game runs on lower resolutions.
IF YOU HAVE PERFORMANCE ISSUES:
Disable sound effects and music from the main menu.
If the game still runs slow, when in a level click the menu button and choose "Graphics Settings". Disable shadow effects and put the rope/cable quality at 50%.
GALAXY S II USERS:
Please disable sound/music in the game. The audio backend crashes on this phone and we're working on solving this as soon as possible!
If you find any issues, please contact us at:
Apparatus is part of a physics game series brought to you by indie game developer Bithack. Check out the successor to Apparatus for even more advanced building options!
This version provides access to online levels. You can publish your levels and solutions. You can play levels published by other and try to have a better score.
The solutions of the series are also available online.
Try the free version before !
• no ads
• all levels and bonus unlocked
• more than 800 online levels
• save your machine
• create your own levels and play them
• publish levels and solutions
• solutions to all levels
Key words : physics, rube golderg, incredible, puzzle, brain, tablet, contraption, construction, logic
Imagine a strategy game where you don't have to worry about selecting units or mounting attacks on your enemies, but rather can focus on building the best base possible.
That's what rymdkapsel is all about.
"Rymdkapsel feels tailor-made for iOS in both form and function, and its elegant, subtle constituent parts nest within one another as neatly as its four-block tetrominos snap together along a space station corridor."
- 5/5 stars, Joseph Leray, toucharcade.com
"Some games nearly make me miss my subway stop. Some games tempt me to keep on playing them while I'm walking down the street. This is one of them."
- Stephen Totilo, kotaku.com
"The game punishes the greedy, and rewards the prudent. If you’re attentive, you’ll notice that there’s actually a happy medium between the two: optimal efficiency."
- Ryan Rigney, wired.co.uk
"Rymdkapsel combines spatial puzzling, tower defence and base-building into a brilliantly coherent and stylish whole."
- Christian Donlan, eurogamer.net
★ Winner in Puzzle Game Category - IGN 2009 Awards ★
★ Best Mobile Game 2010 - Milthon Award ★
In this new adventure, the Mokis will use the help of new gameplay elements such as the paint bombs and more crazy contraptions to reach the magic spiral.
★ TouchArcade.com: "It stands tall as one of the best –if not the best– puzzle games [for mobile]"
★ Gamezebo.com - 4.5/5: "iBlast Moki 2 is like Angry Birds with bombs, which is about as awesome as it sounds."
★ TouchGen.net - 5/5: "This is a true sequel, where you take everything that was great about the first game and then improve on it in almost every way."
★ 148apps.com - 4.5/5: "Few games make me feel like the genius that I am like this one when I succeed"
EXPERIENCE HOURS OF FUN AND DISCOVERY
- Explore 90 levels across 6 colorful worlds with more to come.
- Each location is packed with unique levels, using realistic physics and lots of different items to manipulate such as paint bombs, ropes, rising balloons, rotating wheels
- 6 beautiful and unique music tracks
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS
- Build new levels with the advanced physics editor which was used to create the entire game
- Only your imagination is the limit to what you can build, collect the many tools such as joints, motors, decoration, stickers and create some beautiful level with crazy contraptions
- Share your levels online and enjoy the puzzles created by thousands of players
LEADERBOARD AND ACHIEVEMENTS THROUGH OPENFEINT
Unlock achievements, see how you stack up on global leaderboards, and play with friends!
DO YOU BLAST MOKI?
- Visit our website, www.godzilab-games.com, check out existing trailers, follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/godzilab) and leave comments on our forums
The "discover known accounts" permission is used by OpenFeint to pre-fill the email address field if the user opts to set up a new OpenFeint account.
“A sharp, slick recreation of Goldberg's artistic work that offers a unique and accessible puzzle challenge.” —Touch Arcade http://bit.ly/IQAvx0
“Fans of cause-and-effect puzzles should not miss this.” 5 Stars —PadGadget http://bit.ly/1cxgwMr
The first and only official Rube Goldberg puzzle game. Solve everyday problems in Rube’s trademark elaborate whimsical style by creating hilarious machines. Is pouring a glass of juice just too straightforward and boring? Try using a jack-in-the-box, magnifying glass, string and a cymbal-wielding friend to achieve your goal. The more creative your solution the better!
From award-winning designer David Fox, designer of the classic LucasArts graphic adventure game “Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders” plus SCUMM scriptor on “Maniac Mansion”.
Rube Works is widely adopted by a growing number of elementary and middle schools and is fast becoming one of the years favorite educational games. Aligned with CCSS (Common Core State Standards) and NGSS (Next Generation Science Standards), Rube Works is a standout app that effortlessly bridges the worlds of gaming and education.
• Only official Rube Goldberg game, based on his original cartoons
• Google Play Achievements
• 18 Challenging Puzzles
• Beautiful Graphics
• Support for tablets and phones
• Aligned with CCSS/NGSS
• COPPA-compliant, no ads, no in-app purchase
• Text in English, Spanish, German
“If you like building crazy contraptions, you'll love this app.” —CNET http://cnet.co/1a1ShUL
“Rube Works puts a fun twist on learning.” —Common Sense Media http://bit.ly/1hWQ9ki
“This app is amazing and rich on so many levels.” —NSTA Recommends (National Science Teachers Association) http://bit.ly/1dJbzpy
“…Electric Eggplant has done a great job converting Rube Goldberg’s work” —Pixelvolt
“I highly recommend this app for the budding engineer or those with a knack for making contraptions!” —Teachers With Apps http://bit.ly/1mGmRh3
“Highly recommended!” —The iMums http://bit.ly/1e6fDLe
Designed and Produced by Electric Eggplant. Engineering and Art by Kalani Games. Produced by Heirs of Rube Goldberg. Originally published with Unity Games.
ABOUT ELECTRIC EGGPLANT
Founded by David and Annie Fox in 1992, Electric Eggplant has consistently garnered kudos on its games, educational software, and books and apps for kids, tweens, and teens. David began his game design career in 1982 at Lucasfilm Games (LucasArts). During his decade there he helped invent the classic point-and-click graphic adventure genre. David is the Game Designer and Executive Producer on “Rube Works”. ElectricEggplant.com
ABOUT KALANI GAMES
Kalani Games is a game design & development studio in Austin, Texas. Founded by industry veteran, Kalani Streicher, Kalani Games has developed games for mobile, social and online platforms, pushing the boundaries of original, innovative and new game play experiences. KalaniGames.com
HRG (Heirs of Rube Goldberg) is a family-run company led by Rube’s granddaughter, Jennifer George. Their mission is to raise awareness of Rube’s work and to license the intellectual property to appropriate entertainment and media partners who will remain true to the spirit of her grandfather’s legacy. HRG works in tandem with RGI (Rube Goldberg, Inc), the non-profit arm whose mission includes education outreach programs for students and tinkerers of all ages through Rube Goldberg Machine contests around the globe. RubeGoldberg.com
OVER 150,000,000 PLAYERS WORLDWIDE.
NEW Graphics, NEW “Devil Slots” & “Demon Mode” Gameplay.
NOW available in 13 languages!
CRITICS LOVE IT!
“It’s addictive. Insanely so! Lots of fun.” – 148Apps
“Wonderfully unique concept. Deeply satisfying!” – GameZebo
“Giving it huge thumbs up!" – TUAW
“Discovering each new element was an utter delight." – AppSafari
"You'll have to use your creativity…ruthlessly addictive." – Slide2Play
The Power of Destruction is in Your Hands!
While Doodle God was busy creating the universe, Doodle Devil was also having some fun. The same addictive, puzzle game play that made Doodle God a hit is back but with an evil twist. Discover the seven deadly sins and watch as the world crumbles at your fingertips as you create thousands of dastardly deeds. Combine fire, earth, wind & air to create demons, beasts, zombies... and much more. Being bad has never been so much fun!
- NOW available in 13 languages: English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish and Polish.
- Mold the combinations of fire, earth, wind and air to create a universe of your darkest desires!
- New Graphics!
- New User Interface.
- New Demon Mode!
- New “Devil Slots” gameplay mode.
- Intuitive one-click gameplay encourages thoughtful, creative play.
- Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.
FOLLOW on Twitter: www.twitter.com/doodle_god
Check out our other exciting games! Doodle God™ & Doodle Farm™
From the creators of the award winning puzzler Doodle God, comes a new
ALL ages adventure!
What happens if you combine an elephant with a flamingo?
In Doodle Creatures you can find out as you create hundreds of fantastic and unique Creatures by combining different animals.
Play Doctor and scan hundreds of animals DNA which allows you to combine different animal traits to create new Creatures.
Take the speed of a cheetah and combine with flying ability of an eagle.
Along the way, build and upgrade your own genetic laboratory that gives you the power to build an even more spectacular Creature Universe of your imagination!
OVER 130,000,000 PLAYERS WORLDWIDE FOR THE DOODLE SERIES!
* Puzzles for All ages and skill levels.
* Create hundreds of different Creatures in cool sandbox game play.
*Clever Quests designed to test your skill.
* Build and upgrade your own genetic laboratory.
* Cool “Did You Know That” feature that tells you about your creations.
*Intuitive one-click game play encourages thoughtful, creative play.
* Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.
* Kid-friendly and educational game play!
Follow us to get early access to exclusive content, price drops and updates:
Check out our other exciting games! Doodle Devil™ & Doodle Kingdom™
All levels are solvable. Please try the Lite version before you buy the game!
The paid version has the following advantages:
⇒ no ads
⇒ free build mode
⇒ more levels (currently 27)
The permissions are used as follows.
- Write to SD card: Savegames will be stored to SD card
- Internet access: Google Play services leaderboards
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
"I dig it... I dig it greatly." - TotalBiscuit
"So gorgeous and well-made that it's worth checking out no matter what." - Touch Arcade
- 80 levels in four gorgeous worlds to explore
- Trippy chillout soundtrack
- Simple one-finger controls
- Super gorgeous high-def graphics on new iPhone 6 and 6+
- Hidden bonus stars
- Physics based explosions - jellyfish bits everywhere!
- Collect all the stars to unlock hardcore DARK MODE...
Dig your way through a subterranean maze, collecting letters and spelling words as you go. Avoid enemies, blow up impassible rocks, beg for wildcards and dig up bones. Play slow and thoughtful to make the longest words you can, or race against the clock to beat bonus challenges.
- No ads or in game purchases!
- Random levels are different every time you play
- Seven worlds with unique challenges
- Challenging time-based bonuses
- Optional expanded dictionary with common slang and proper names
- Chill and funky soundtrack
Think you got what it takes, Dog? You won't know 'till you try. Word up.