WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 2:
* Pinch-to-zoom (small screen friendly)
* Supports both Phones and Tablets
* Better Graphics
* Cloud Save
!! Please note that your old saves from 1.X version will not work, but you can use the "Lost Save" functionality within the game to partially recover your position (there are 6 pre-saved positions from various parts of the game).
"Absolutely Fantastic" - TouchArcade
4/4 - USA TODAY
4/4 - SlideToPlay
9/10 - Pocket Gamer
- IGF, Excellence in Visual Art Award
- Gamasutra, Best Indie Game Of The Year
- VGChartz.com, Best Indie Game Of The Year
***If you bought Machinarium before March 1st 2013 and want to re-download it now, please find it in your purchased apps history list - the old app is still available for you. We are sorry, we had to republish the game to get it under our control (the old version was published by Hothead Games).***
Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
4 levels of game play (easy, medium, hard and expert) lets you keep having fun as you improve your game.
★ Try to get four in a row vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
★ Three great themes with a total of 10 songs. Plenty of music to enjoy.
★ Play against the computer or against another person in 2 player mode.
★ Great background music and sound effects.
We hope you enjoy Fantastic 4 In A Row!
The Plumber Training Facility has been upgraded with a new virtual reality simulator that’s now in full 3D. Ben still also has access to the fourth dimension – time – allowing him to undo any mistakes he’s made. Rook has taken over the training, creating all new puzzles for Ben to face.
The all new levels are the most fun and challenging yet – use the power of the Omnitrix to evade puzzles, traps, obstacles and enemies. Transform into aliens including Articguana, Gravattack, Heatbast, Shocksquash & Xlr8; each one has a special power to help Ben through.
Then, take all the elements of the game and create your own levels to share with the world! There are three game modes:
• PLAY – through 50 levels with your best times published online.
• CREATE – your own levels with 60+ Game Elements & share them with the world.
• SEARCH – download & play levels created by other players.
- Best Games for Android lists - NYTimes, techcrunch, pocketgamer, androidpolice, mashable, and many more
- Reddit's runaway choice for best Android game
Beautiful and surprising, the millions of Goo Balls who live in the World of Goo are curious to explore - but they don't know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.
This is the FULL award winning game, now on Android. Drag and drop living, squirming, talking, globs of goo to build structures, bridges, cannonballs, zeppelins, and giant tongues.
Mysterious Levels - Each level is strange and dangerously beautiful, introducing new puzzles, areas, and the creatures that live in them.
World of Goo Balls - Along the way, undiscovered new species of Goo Ball, each with unique abilities, come together to ooze through reluctant tales of discovery, love, conspiracy, beauty, electric power, and the third dimension.
The Sign Painter - Someone is watching you.
World of Goo Corporation - Congratulations! World of Goo Corporation is the Global Leader in Goo and Goo Related Product, including World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Soft Drink Beverage and World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Facial Exfoliating Lotion. Succulent!
Massive Online Competition - Human players around the world compete in a living leaderboard to build the tallest towers of goo in World of Goo Corporation's mysterious sandbox. World of Goo Corporation is contractually obligated to state that everyone is a winner and is enthusiastic to celebrate everyone's tower building opportunities equally.
Congratulations, and good luck!
Awards and recognition for World of Goo:
* Wii Game of the Year -IGN
* iPad Game of the Year - TouchArcade, MetaCritic
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Best Design -Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
* Best Downloadable Title -Game Developers Choice Awards
* Best Design -Independent Games Festival
* Technical Excellence -Independent Games Festival
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Game of the Year -Rock Paper Shotgun
* Game of the Year -GameTunnel
* Best PC Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Wii Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Artistic Design Wii -IGN
* Best New IP Wii -IGN
* Most Innovative Design Wii -IGN
* Puzzler of the Year -Golden Joystick Awards
NOTE: There are lots of Android devices out there with varying capabilities. If you have an older phone, we recommend trying the demo first.
"A portable game of elegant strategy"
"...It feels like a classic game updated, but it's a whole new animal. There's an extensive single-player mode, multiplayer, and a level editor to make your own boards — much more than $2.99 should get you."
"I’d definitely say Pathogen is an absolute steal at $2.99 in the app store."
"Part of me wants to hate Pathogen, just so I can continue my unremitting crusade against the drab joylessness of abstracts. But I can't do it: the game's just too enchanting."
8/10 PocketGamer Silver Award Winner
"4/5 Stars" - Pockettactics.com
"Inject this deeply immersive turn-based strategy game into your entertainment routine to give your and even a few friends’ brains a fun challenge."-AppAdvice.com
“Replay value is outstanding, as the multiple difficulty levels in the lengthy single-player campaign and the multiplayer options will give you plenty of challenge. The map editor is icing on the cake."-AppSmile.com
“A stylish strategic affair... there’s sure to be a tactical battle between you and your foes, whether it’s via same-screen multiplayer or online through its matchmaking service."-MacLife
"Pathogen is out now and will scratch that 'military takeover / virus eradication' itch that befalls the best of us."-KillScreendaily.com
Pathogen is an award-winning single and multiplayer strategy board game for mobile and tablet devices developed by Birnam Wood Games.
Designed with the classic board game experience in mind, Pathogen brings mechanics and play styles of classics like Chess and Go to a whole new level.
Strasbourg European Fantastic Film Festival – Indium Game Contest Winner
MassDIGI Games Challenge – Best Online Game
•Unique art and strategic gameplay inspired by the way viruses spread through the human body
•Extensive Single Player Campaign
•Local and Online Multiplayer (2-4 players)
•Many play modes and map styles, with a robust map editor to create and share your own
•Easy to Play, Hard to Master: intuitive visual mechanics make Pathogen simple for anyone to pick up and play, while higher difficulty settings and deeper player vs. player strategic options offer challenges for experienced strategy gamers.
For more information please visit http://www.pathogen.co
Enjoy the game? Please like us on
http://www.facebook.com/Gameblyr & Review the game!
For updates on new game modes and upcoming updates please follow us on Twitter at @gameblyr
Want to learn more about Pathogen strategy, discuss the game or report an issue? Please visit our official forums at http://www.pathogen.co/forum/
9/10 'Gold Award' - PocketGamer
5/5 - PocketTactics
Leftfield Collection Official Selection at Rezzed Show 2013
Indie Games Arcade Official Selection at Eurogamer Expo 2013
WARNING : Compatibility issues with Xperia Devices.
WARNING : This game is hard. Check the forum for strategy tips : http://outthere.forumactif.org/
You are an astronaut awaking from cryonics not in the solar system, but... out there... in a far and unknown place of the galaxy. In Out There, you will have to survive, tinkering your ship with what you can gather drifting in the void, and spot garden planets to refill your oxygen supply.
Space is an hostile place ; dangerous and mysterious adventures will mark each step of your travel. You will not only meet intelligent species that won’t care about you, but also deal with ancient powers linked to your destiny and the fate of mankind itself.
Survival and understanding of what is really at stake in the galaxy is the core of what Out There has to offer.
Music by award-winning composer Siddhartha Barnhoorn (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable)
• Google Game Services : 50 achievements, 1 leaderboard
• A dark and melancholic, hard sci-fi adventure
• Explore a freshly procedurally-generated galaxy every new game
• 300+ multiple choices handwritten game book adventures
• Epic main storyline with 3 different endings
• 8 spaceships with different specs to discover
• Crafting system with 20 alien technologies built from 15 materials
• Engage with alien life forms and learn their language
• No combat ! It’s you against the environment
• Eerie score by award-winning composer Siddartha Barnhoom
• Fantastic pulp comics graphics
• High replay value
** Nominated for a Unity Award 2013 for Best 2D Visual Experience!
A truly unique puzzle experience that embraces simplicity, elegance, and challenge. Strata paints a simple yet challenging puzzle game onto a sophisticated canvas of color and sound. Test the limits of your brain by completing complex weaves of color to solve the puzzles.
The goal of Strata is to strategically layer colored ribbons to match a pattern. Using forethought and strategy you must sequence your moves correctly. Over time patterns emerge and your tactics may evolve, but Strata will keep you on your toes with increasingly difficult puzzles.
- Hundreds of increasingly bigger and more challenging grids.
- Option to Perfect each grid by completing it without pulling a ribbon back.
- A simple, yet addicting game for any age.
- Beautifully recorded sounds accompany your actions.
- Supports phone, tablets, and everything in between!
It is a tactile game, with a focus on making rope, wood and stone look and feel real and believable. The dusty and soothing atmosphere is a combination of beautiful visuals and a unique down-tempo soundtrack.
All levels from the original Zen Bound are included, all with visual upgrades, some with new gameplay. New levels include the Tree of Tribute, featuring guest stars from awesome indie games.
This app's installer may require you to download additional resources upon launching. We recommend that you use a strong wifi connection to download the game.
Awards won by Zen Bound:
IGF Mobile 2009 - Audio Achievement
IMGA - Excellence in 3D
Best of IGN 2009 - Award for Visual Excellence
Best of IGN 2009 - Award for Excellence in Sound
Pocket Gamer Awards 2010 - Most Innovative Game
Follow us on Twitter:
Three maritime super powers dispute the new continent of Tamaca. The Nothul Empire and their heavy troops occupy the north. The Ghornia Queendom took over the coastal trade. The Republic of Ingeber and their privateers went inland and took over the Mystical Cities.
You play the role of Jakkal, aspiring privateer from Ingeber. You've just arrived to Crab Bay to join your older brother Jekkel, a seasoned privateer who is in the Mystical City of Crisal, far inland in Tamaca.
-12 levels + New updates and more levels coming up soon!
-Command an army of warriors, fantasy creatures and animals.
-Explore the continent of Tamaca, find treasures and magical artefacts.
-Fun turn-based old school battle system.
-Buy units at the shops with the gold and treasures you find.
-Tactic turn-based battles where strategy is the only thing that will keep you alive.
IMPORTANT: This game is designed for tablets with a resolution of 1280x800 or greater. If your tablet's resolution is smaller than this, PLEASE TRY THE DEMO FIRST!
Need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
SpaceChem is an obscenely addictive, design-based puzzle game about building machines and fake science!
Take on the role of a Reactor Engineer working for SpaceChem, the leading chemical synthesizer for frontier colonies. Construct elaborate factories to transform raw materials into valuable chemical products! Streamline your designs to meet production quotas and outperform other engineers!
SpaceChem Mobile is a faithful adaptation of the award winning PC game SpaceChem, and includes the full selection of player-created “ResearchNet” puzzles and a modified campaign tailored for Android tablets.
Awards and recognition for SpaceChem:
* Indie Game of the Year at EDGE Magazine and Gamasutra/IndieGames.com
* "I think we might have just received one of the year's best indie games in the first week of 2011." (Rock Paper Shotgun)
* Winner, Extra Credits "Genre Buster" award
* 7/8 at Out of Eight
* 89/100 at PCGamer
* 9/10 at Eurogamer
* 9.5/10 at Igromania
harmony the addictive puzzler is a colorful and musical game that brings together simplicity and complexity in harmony. Your objective is to rearrange blocks according to a palette of colors. Blocks may only move horizontally or vertically and each block must use up all its moves. Sophisticated color palettes range from simple boards with 3 colors up to incredibly challenging 10-color boards. As levels increase, so does the intricacy and beauty of each color palette.
Accompanied by elegant background music and harmonized sound effects, harmony is truly a game to be experienced! Download today and experience the harmony!
• Simple, yet challenging gameplay
• Custom, aesthetically-pleasing color palettes
• Over 1000 beautiful levels
• 3-color to 10-color boards
• Natural progressive increase in level complexity
• Latter levels are insanely hard!
• Music and effects blend together in harmony
• Share your progress on Facebook!
Be sure to share your level progress on Facebook and challenge your friends to see how far you can get!
Please rate & review our game - thank you for your support!
Have feedback? Would love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com
"An experience you'll be unlikely to forget." (Joystiq)
"Yesterday will sate the needs of adventure game fans." (Destructoid)
"The game feels like a painting come to life." (Strategy Informer)
"One of the best point-and-click adventure games to come along in recent memory." (Gamezone)
The first thriller by the indie studio that created the million-selling Runaway saga!
A psycho is killing beggars alive in New York. A Y-shaped scar forms in the hands of seemingly unrelated people. The press and the media just don't care, so Henry White, a young NGO volunteer, will be the first to investigate the crimes with his friend Cooper. They are two of the three playable characters in Yesterday, the third being none other than the enigmatic John Yesterday, who is dragged into this twisted plot after his memory is completely wiped.
How far will you go to find out who John Yesterday is?
An adult, noir thriller full of unexpected twists and turns.
A magnificient visual style that mixes videogames, movies and comics.
An innovative interface based on innumerable blow-ups. A perfect game for your tablet!
Useful and well-designed help for players, via a hotspot marker and text hints.
A rich musical score that not only fits but also enhances the story.
A storyline full of discrete references and tributes to movies, series, games, music and novels.
Where’s My Perry is a challenging physics-based puzzler where you need to use water in all its different forms - ice, steam and liquid - to solve the puzzle. Overflowing with intuitive controls, vibrant spy-themed graphics, and best of all, lasers, you will be immersed in the world of Agent P!
MORE THAN 140 PUZZLES ACROSS 7 CHAPTERS, WITH FREE UPDATES!
AGENT P’S STORY
Perry from Phineas and Ferb is no ordinary platypus, he’s actually a semi-aquatic sleuth known as Agent P! And, you know, he SAVES THE WORLD! When summoned to headquarters by Major Monogram our fedora-rockin spy becomes stuck in his transportation tubes. Help Agent P get to headquarters for mission briefing by guiding water or steam to the generators powering the tubes.
DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED
Dr. Doofenshmirtz is set on taking over the tri-state area. He is tired of being defeated by Perry, and wants an agency of his own. His plans always end in failure, but this time he has a seemingly infallible plan; to create an evil army. Use his new minion-inatior to transform everyday, household objects into his own evil agents. Try 5 evil agent levels for free and join the evil corporation officially with 60 levels for an additional in-app purchase.
AMAZING STATES OF PLAY
Water comes in many forms and you’re going to experience them all. Cut dirt to guide water and steam across ice, dirt and rock in a variety of levels. The fluid physics are lifelike, but way more FUN!
The evil villain Dr. Doofenshmirtz has scattered all kinds of lasers across the sewers – you’ll need to use them all to help change water to its different forms.
• The “Heat-inator” instantly turns a body of water into steam, or ice into water!
• The “Cool-inator” instantly turns a body of water into ice, and steam into water!
• The “Celebrate-inator”, vacuums up water or steam to…wait, that’s classified!
COLLECTIBLES, CHALLENGES AND BONUS LEVELS
Collect all 3 gnomes in each level to become a master spy and find top-secret collectibles to unlock bonus levels featuring Balloony – Dr. Doof’s childhood friend!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more top-secret hints, tips and other classified materials.
Where’s My Perry – every drop counts when it’s SPY TIME!
Choose one of the eight human systems: Muscular System, Cardiovascular System, Digestive System, Nervous System, Skeletal System, Respiratory System, Reproductive System, and Urinary System. Then, you see stages where you can play the poke level. To unlock scan levels, your performance at the poke levels must be at least % 50. In detailed anatomy of the system, you try to find asked part. Time is limited, so you should be fast when clicking on the region. To help you find, colour changes on the asked region. The regions that you cannot find in time are asked again.
The Male Anatomy and Female Anatomy are seperated in certain systems like the Urinary System and the Reproductive System. There are specific organs and anatomies shown in great detail such as Heart Anatomy and Brain Anatomy. Who is interested in health, medical terms, and medicine should play this educational game.
Commonly Asked Questions;
- How many body system does it contains ?
Totaly 8 human body system and their names are ; Muscular System, Skeletal System, Cardiovascular System, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Reproductive System, Nervous System, Urinary System
- Is it helpful for developing the medical educational knowledge ?
Of course this is the best way to learning medical education in addition to playing game.
- Can we take some information additionally visual atlas ?
Yes you may.
- Has the game contains audio pronunciation ?
Yes it has.
Finally the game may suggest to whole of medical students and teachers.
- Game reviews are added so you can gain insight into the games.
- You can write your comments about the app and games in speech bubbles.
- Game trailers and walkthroughs are added to indicate how to play.
Music & Audio by Kevin Regamey of http://powerupaudio.com/.
What people are saying...
"Hey this is rather fun"
"i'd play this over angry birds any day"
"seems to work on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus"
"I do like your game^^"
"I like it! Cool idea"
"It seems to work on my Nexus 4, too" - Andy Moore
More from developer
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
Dig your way through a subterranean maze, collecting letters and spelling words as you go. Avoid enemies, blow up impassible rocks, beg for wildcards and dig up bones. Play slow and thoughtful to make the longest words you can, or race against the clock to beat bonus challenges.
- Random levels are different every time you play
- Seven worlds with unique challenges
- Challenging time-based bonuses
- Optional expanded dictionary with common slang and proper names
- Chill and funky soundtrack
Think you got what it takes, Dog? You won't know 'till you try. Word up.