Allergy Analyzer for smart phones aims to provide support in the search for relationships between allergic symptoms and contacts or influences from food, activities or situations.
Allergy Analyzer enables you to
- Analyze which combinations of allergic complaints and food, activities or situations (contacts) occur most often and make an analysis of the correlation between types of complaints and types of contacts
- Calculate the correlation coefficient of complaints and contacts that occur together
- Get a graphic insight into the occurrence over time of complaints and contacts
- Review and edit previously entered contacts and (allergic) complaints
- Select only categories of (allergic) complaints relevant to your situation to be shown in the app, or add new types of complaints
- Add your own types of food, activities or situations for which you want to register contacts in the app
Allergy Analyzer can be used in two modes:
- Quick scan: you enter date and time of complaints and contacts, and Allergy Analyzer presents for a chosen type of complaint, the number of combinations of complaints and contact types that occurred within a (user-selected) period of time after a contact, giving you an insight into which combinations of contacts and complaints occur most frequently;
- In-depth analysis: in addition to time of complaints and contacts, you also enter the amount or intensity of contacts and the intensity or severity of complaints, and Allergy Analyzer shows the correlation between types of contacts and complaint types (if at least five combinations are found of contacts and complaints), giving you an understanding of how the severity of complaints correlate with the amount or extent of contacts.
Allergy Analyzer is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish.
This app does not provide medical advice nor does it substitute for medical advice. When experiencing allergic symptoms you are advised to contact a doctor.
- Internet access is only required to enable advertisements in the app.