Backup & Restore Guide
Simple & Lightweight Password Manager.
PIN and Fingerprint authentication.
Secured and offline.
Supports up to Android 8.1 Oreo.
No internet permission required
Google Material Design.
Small download size.
This is a freemium app and is completely free up to 15 password entries.
Do consider purchasing VIP to support our development.
We will continuously support the development and enhancement of this app.
- Search passwords * NEW! *
- Offline Backup & Restore * NEW! *
- Strong password generator * NEW! *
- Scramble PIN Entry * NEW! *
- AES-256 + SHA2 encryption.
- Dark & Light theme
- Local storage. No network connection required.
- Track Creation Date and Last Updated Date.
- Fingerprint access. No setup. Use the fingerprint you been using.
- Brute-force PIN login prevention. 60 seconds block after 3 failed attempts.
- Easy to use.
- New Backup & Restore feature is available to both non-VIP and VIP users. We do not plan to limit this important feature at this moment.
- Passwords are not synced across devices as this is an offline app. Use Backup & Restore to manually synced to other devices.
- The app limits non-VIP users to only 15 passwords. No other limitation is put in place. If you are not able to purchase VIP for any reason, do reach us on our email.
- If you supported us by purchasing VIP, your VIP status will be active on any device under the same Google account. If the VIP status do not show, tap on Validate VIP.
- If your device have more than one Google account, you may have trouble restoring VIP. This is a common issue for Play Store as the purchase is only tied to either one of your accounts. You need to remain one Google account on device, reinstall this app and tap on Validate VIP.
- As we are constantly improving the app, there may be chances that something may break on updates. It is recommended to have a backup of your passwords elsewhere.
More than 11 languages supported including
Traditional & Simplified Chinese
If your language is not supported, let us know and we will include your language in the next release. Please let us know by email if we have mistakes on translations.
Samsung Galaxy S5 is not currently supported due to device is using Samsung's own Fingerprint API instead of Google's Fingerprint API.