• Search or browse from thousands of SBS videos.
• Sign-in to access your Playlist.
• Stay up to date by subscribing to a program, which will automatically add new episodes to your playlist.
• Be notified by the app when a video becomes available or is about to expire.
• Find out which programs are coming soon to SBS ON DEMAND.
• Share your favourite videos with your friends via Twitter, Facebook or email.
SBS ON DEMAND is available on Android OS 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above.
While the range of Android devices extends beyond the list below, these devices have been targeted for testing and validation.
Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, S5, S6
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
LG Nexus 4
LG Nexus 5
HTC One mini
Sony Xperia Z
Sony Xperia Z1
Sony Xperia Z Ultra
Samsung S4 mini
Samsung Galaxy Note, Note 2,, Note 4, Note Edge
Nexus 7 (2013)
Sony Xperia Tablet Z
Asus Google Nexus 7
Asus Eee Pad Transformer
If you choose to watch videos on the SBS ON DEMAND app over your mobile provider’s network, you should take your data quota into consideration. Should you exceed this quota, you may need to pay for extra costs.
Download the official app now to watch ABC TV and exclusive iview programs on a range of Android phones and tablets, on demand, over wifi or mobile data.
Catch up on prime-time drama and trusted news and current affairs. Delve into a huge selection of popular children’s programs. Discover must-see iview Exclusives and watch when it suits you.
Most programs are available for 14 days and new programs are added every day.
This version of the ABC iview app for Android extends official support for iview on a wider range of devices running Android OS 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above. The list of supported devices is provided below. These devices have been tested to provide an acceptable level of app performance and stability.
If you have feedback specific to the performance of this app, please let us know: email@example.com
• Samsung Galaxy S3 & S4
• LG Nexus 5
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• HTC One (M8)
• Sony Xperia Z
• Samsung Galaxy S6
• Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
• Samsung Galaxy Note 8
• Nexus 7 (2013)
• Nexus 10
• Samsung Tab 3 (8.0)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
• Sony Xperia Tablet Z
ABC iview on Android devices offers the following features:
• Instant and unlimited access to your favourite ABC TV programs
• Live Streaming: Watch ABC News 24 live over wifi or mobile data
• Adaptive video quality: Programs automatically adjust to available bandwidth and network conditions
• Watchlist: Add a series to the Watchlist and the app will notify you when a new episode becomes available
• Discover: Search by program name or browse by channel or category. Catch up on last night’s TV, browse the most popular programs on iview, and discover related shows you may also enjoy
• Share: Use Facebook, Twitter or email to share your favourite programs with friends
• Closed Captions: Set iview to display closed captions, available on a large amount of programs
• Parental Control - Set iview to display only programs that are suitable for children
This app is designed for devices running Android OS 4.0.3 and above. Watching iview on any Android device is metered regardless of your ISP. Due to rights restrictions, ABC iview is geo-blocked to Australia. Follow iview on Facebook www.facebook.com/ABCiView and Twitter @ABCiview for the latest programs, chat and updates.
Important: Data Consumption
Please note: you are responsible for the data transfer and consumption charges incurred by you when using any ABC app. The ABC disclaims all liability for such charges.
The amount you are charged for watching video over 3G/4G depends on several things:
* How much data your mobile phone company allows you to download each month at no extra cost (your quota)
* How much data you've already downloaded in that month, and how much of your quota remains
* How much your mobile phone company charges you when you download more than your monthly quota
If you have a small monthly quota, or have used almost all of your monthly quota, watching video over a 3G/4G connection could be expensive. For more information about data consumption in relation to streaming video, please visit the iview FAQs or the Help & Feedback section within the app.
Do check your quota with your mobile phone company, and monitor your usage. Your mobile phone company may be able to send you alerts when you reach the limit of your monthly quota. It is possible to disable 3G/4G in your device within your device Settings.
• New episodes are added daily and are available for 7 to 28 days.
• You can pause, fast forward and rewind programmes
• Find out when a show is next on Television
• Share your favourite shows and episodes with your friends
• Search and browse episodes by just added, most viewed and expiring soon and by genre
• Watch sneak peeks of new shows
• Resume watching an episode from where you left off
• Turn Parental Lock on to hide shows that are not suitable for kids
Please note: Videos may not play on a rooted device and the application does not support Chromecast at this time.
Get the free app as a part of your Netflix membership and you can instantly watch thousands of TV episodes & movies on your phone.
If you are not a Netflix member sign up for Netflix and start enjoying immediately on your phone with our one-month free trial.
How does Netflix work?
• Netflix membership gives you access to unlimited TV shows and movies for one low monthly price.
• With the Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & movies as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want.
• You can Browse a growing selection of thousands of titles, and new episodes that are added regularly.
• Search for titles and watch immediately on your phone or on an ever expanding list of supported devices.
• Rate your favorite shows and movies and tell us what you like so Netflix can help suggest the best titles for you.
• Start watching on one device, and resume watching on another. Check out netflix.com for all the TVs, game consoles, tablets, phones, Blu-ray players and set top boxes on which you can watch Netflix.
By clicking INSTALL, you consent to the installation of the Netflix application and any updates or upgrades thereto.
1-month free Netflix membership offer is available to first time and certain former members and cannot be combined with any other offer. Internet access and valid payment method are required to redeem offer. Netflix will begin to bill your payment method for the Netflix membership fee at the end of the free month unless you cancel prior to the end of the first month. Your Netflix membership is a month-to-month subscription that you can cancel at any time. Go to "Your Account" on the Netflix website for cancellation instructions. No refund or credit for partial monthly subscription periods. The Netflix service is only available in the country where you originally signed up. A device that streams from Netflix (manufactured and sold separately) and broadband Internet connection are required to watch instantly.
For complete terms and conditions, please visit http://www.netflix.com/TermsOfUse
- Browse episodes by latest catch up and ending soon or search for your favourite show in A-Z and genre
- New episodes are added daily and are available for 7 to 28 days
- You can stop an episode, do other tasks on your device and resume where you left off
- Share your favourite episodes with your family and friends
9Jumpin is available on Android OS 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and above.
The following devices have been targeted for testing and validation:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- HTC one M7
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Google Nexus 5
When viewing videos over your mobile provider’s network you should take your data quota into consideration. Should you exceed this quota, you may need to pay for extra costs.
Foxtel Go is currently available for Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Note3, Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab3 7”, Samsung Galaxy Tab3 8”, Samsung Galaxy Tab3 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note 8”, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Edge, Samsung Galaxy Tab S, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (Australian models for all devices only), Nexus 5, Xperia Z1, Xperia Z2, Xperia Z2 Tablet, Xperia Z3, Xperia C3, Acer Iconia (A1-830), LG G3
Foxtel Go is optimised for KitKat and Lollipop
Enjoy your favourites from some of our most popular Entertainment, Documentary, Drama, Movie & Sport channels – even when you’re not at home.
Download today to take advantage of some amazing features:
• Up to 80 live channels including FOX SPORTS 1, 2 & 3
• Watch episodes of shows you’ve missed with Catch Up
• 2 devices can be running Foxtel Go at the same time, with 3 registered
A Foxtel Residential subscription and Foxtel online account liked to your subscription account are required
^ Due to the natural delays in internet delivered technology, there might be a time difference from the main broadcast. Available to Foxtel Residential Cable & Satellite customers with a STU, excluding Optus TV feat Foxtel customers. You must subscribe to a channel (or relevant tier) in your residential pack to access content available from that channel. Requires compatible device running operating system Jellybean 4.1-4.4. Recommended Internet speeds apply. Internet connection required. ISP and data charges may apply. Video quality may vary according to 3G/4G and Wi-Fi service. Only available for use in Australia. Foxtel and some services not available to all homes.
• Browse or Search the Foxtel Guide (14 days in advance)
• Record shows to your Foxtel iQ, iQHD or MyStar
• Series Link programs (when available). This allows you to record a whole series rather than just one episode – so you’ll never miss your favourite shows again!
• Watch trailers (when available)
• Get recommendations for shows you might like to watch
• Change channels on your Foxtel iQ or iQHD
• Save channels to your Favourites list
• Set reminders for shows you want to watch
• A Foxtel iQ, iQHD or a MyStar set top box and a Foxtel Online Account are required for Remote Record and a Foxtel iQ or iQHD Change Channel feature. If you don’t already have a Foxtel Online Account, you can create one by tapping “Register” in the Log In screen (then just follow the prompts).
• Your Android device must be running on firmware version 2.2 or later.
For more help, please contact Foxtel on 131 999, or email us on FoxtelGuide@foxtel.com.au.
Fetch TV and non-Fetch TV customers can browse the on demand movie catalogue and watch trailers on your Android phone. You can also search the 7 Day TV guide and setup reminders for shows you want to watch.
Fetch TV customers can pair your Android phone with your Fetch TV set-top box, and watch selected subscription channels^ and Movie Box^ movies at home or when you are out and about. You can schedule and manage your recordings from anywhere, plus watch movie trailers and rent movies ready to watch on your TV at home.
At home you can also use the app to browse Fetch TV content, watch standard definition free to air recordings, choose movies, and set recordings without interrupting what you are watching on TV. Your phone also doubles as your fully functional remote control.
Features available to all users:
• Browse and search the Fetch TV catalogue
• Watch movie trailers on your Android phone
• Browse and search the 7 day TV guide and setup reminders
• Post comments about what you're watching on Facebook or Twitter
Features available to Fetch TV customers using eligible devices* paired to your Fetch TV set-top-box
• Watch Movie Box movies^ anywhere in Australia
• Watch Live selected subscription channels^ anywhere in Australia
• Watch standard definition free to air TV recordings on your Android phone* at home
• Watch the Movies Now Showing trailer channel
• Schedule recordings wherever you are
• Browse the recordings on your set-top box
• 'Tap to play' a recording or on demand movie or TV show on your TV
• Manage scheduled and Series Tag recordings
• Change channels, and adjust the volume on your TV
• Rent an on demand movie to watch on your TV
* for device requirements, please refer to: http://www.fetchtv.com.au/FAQs and link to the App User Guide.
^ this content is only available where it is included with your Fetch TV subscription. Not all channels are available for viewing on the app
Changing channels on your TV, recording to your Fetch TV set-top box, playing on demand programs on the TV, and streaming selected recorded content requires the Fetch TV app to be connected to the same home network as your Fetch TV set-top box.
For the best experience we recommend using Wi-Fi network connection.
Notes for connecting the Fetch TV app with your Fetch TV set-top box (pairing):
• Please be at home, with your TV on and your Fetch TV set-top box turned on
• From the Home screen menu go to Manage > Settings > Mobile & Tablet
• Follow the on screen messages to setup your initial connection
You should only need to connect to your Fetch TV set-top box once, however if for some reason you lose your connection, just run the setup process again.
For further support with the Fetch TV app go to: http://www.fetchtv.com.au/FAQs and link to the App User Guide.
By downloading this Fetch TV app (Mobile App), you accept the End User Licence Agreement available at http://www.fetchtv.com.au/mobile/eula. Please review the terms and conditions before downloading. Do not download the Mobile App if you do not agree with the terms and conditions.
About me: I'm a dad with an 18-month-old daughter who loves to dance to Giggle and Hoot. I made this for her but I hope your toddler enjoys it too.
With the Sky Movies Month Pass you can get a 30 day free trial and feast on the latest movies you missed at the cinema. With over 1,000 movies available on demand and 16 new premieres added every month there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Get the latest TV shows on 13 channels you won’t find on Freeview with the Entertainment Month Pass. Watch live, catch up on missed episodes and programmes that were first shown up to 30 day ago or get stuck into over 250 box sets from the start for just £6.99 a month.
Only pay for the days you want to watch with a Sky Sports Day or Week pass. Get yours today and watch the biggest football, cricket and rugby matches live on Sky Sports from just £6.99 on all 7 Sky Sports channels.
NOWTV on your Android Device wherever you are in the UK with a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection.
* Over 1,000 of the latest movies on demand & up to 16 new premieres added every month with a Sky Movies Month Pass.
* Must-see TV shows and programmes on 13 channels you won’t find on Freeview including Comedy Central, Sky Atlantic, FOX and Sky1 with an Entertainment Month Pass.
* Watch live on all 7 Sky Sports channels live with a Sky Sports Day or Week Pass.
Recommended device specifications
• Android 4.0 or above
• 1.0 Ghz
• 1GB RAM
NOW TV is compatible with the many Android tablets that are 7” or larger and running Android 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit nowtv.com
How do I start?
All you need to start watching your shows is a NOW TV account with an active Sky Movies Month Pass, Entertainment Month Pass or Sky Sports Pass. You can create an account and purchase a pass at nowtv.com.
Mobile network and/or Wi-Fi charges apply. Contact your Network Operator for further information.
NOW TV / Sky UK does not supported video playback on rooted Android Devices.
This is because if a device is identified as being “rooted”, we can’t guarantee to our content partners’ satisfaction that the programmes, shows and movies can be protected from copying or illegal distribution.
For those that aren’t aware, rooting is a process where the user gets complete control over the Android operating system files and configuration. Some devices may be identified as ‘rooted’ if the manufacturer has enabled root access by default.
Additional information: Available to residential customers in the UK only. Not all programmes available on live channels or catch up. Further terms apply.
Legals: 18+. UK only. Sky Movies Pass: Fees apply after Free Trial. Sky Movies Pass automatically renews at £9.99 a month unless cancelled and you can stop renewal at any time. Sports Passes: Each Sky Sports Day Pass costs £6.99. Each Sky Sports Week Pass costs £10.99. Viewing period ends either 24 hours or 7 days after you first watch, depending on pass purchased. Entertainment Month Pass: £6.99 a month unless cancelled and you can stop renewal at any time.
Sky’s privacy notice explains how Sky uses your information. You can view this notice at: http://watch.nowtv.com/privacy.
To find out the latest must-see programmes visit: http://www.nowtv.com/
For help visit the Now TV help desk: http://help.nowtv.com/
To register visit: http://www.nowtv.com/promo/signinjoin/
With MobiTV, you can now watch TV channels from all around the world on your phone.
Enjoy your favorite live or recorded programs anytime, anywhere.
* Watch Live TV
* Take your TV with you and enjoy watching all of your favorite sports, news, TV shows
* Integrated user interface makes it fast and easy to find the shows and movies you want to watch.
Schedule DVR Recordings
* Schedule DVR recordings from anywhere.
* One-touch recording- simply choose to record one event, all events, or only new events.
Browse and Search the Program Guide, On Demand DVR
* Search for shows by title, genre, network, keyword, or actor.
* View graphics and posters of your favorite shows and movies.
* Use DNLA and Chromecast to watch on your tv.
* Social TV
* Watch LIVE local TV for free!
* Watch over 300 LIVE TV Channels for free in SD
* Watch over 600 VOD Channels for free in SD
* We host over 45,000 video on demand titles that have been cleared for worldwide distribution. We refresh these shows every few seconds which include hit titles such as Entertainment Tonight, TMZ Live, The Best of UFC, The Soup and many more. These are all from providers like CNN,
MHL stands for Mobile High-Definition Link technology which allows you to display your smartphone’s content to a larger screen, all while charging your smartphone. TV mobile app stream HD movies and TV shows from your mobile phone to any big screen TV or monitor for the total kick back and relax experience. MHL also allows you to play mobile games with no lag, work from any location, stream TV and movies in HD, and experience your favorite music with immersive surround sound
• Watch Network USA, UK, German, French, Asian, African, Arabic, Canadian, Russian channels live!
• No need to pay any charge
• No need to have “Adobe Flash Player”
• No sign-up required
• Updating channels automatically
• Easy to use interface
• Wide range of channel list
• Use any network - Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G
• No need to use satellites
• Just use your android device, mobile phone, tablet, etc.
• Also, you can connect these devices to TV sets so as to watch the channels on TV
For any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
TVCatchup is only available to people living within the UK that have a valid UK TV licence.
Watch live TV with the convenience of a simple app. Browse a wide range of channels in the TV Guide and find out what's on in the next 24 hours.
Share your thoughts about what you're watching with your mates via twitter, Facebook or email.
Great for watching sport, news, soaps, comedy, films, music, and children's TV.
All logos, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Watch live TV
- Catch up on the past 30 days
- Watch on Wi-Fi and cellular networks
- Download TV programmes to watch later (on devices running Android OS Ice Cream Sandwich and above)
- Browse Categories and Channels
- Cast content to your TV using Chromecast
- Share your Favourites across other devices with a BBC iD account
We’ve developed the BBC Media Player app to improve video streaming playback on Android devices. You’ll need to install this separately from the Google Play Store.
To make installation of the BBC Media Player as easy as possible, BBC iPlayer will prompt you to install it when you first play a streamed programme.
The BBC iPlayer app uses standard Android app permissions that are defined by the Google Android platform. The permissions the BBC iPlayer Android app asks to use are:
"Read the contents of your USB storage" & "Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage"
This permission is used to store downloaded programmes. The application must be able to write, read and delete these files.
Device ID & Call Information
"Read phone status and identity"
This permission is used to read the Android "Device ID". This is an anonymous ID that cannot be used to identify the user and is not used to track the user. It is used by iPlayer's content protection system to ensure that downloaded programmes can only be played on the device that downloaded them. iPlayer does not use this permission to determine the device phone number, whether a call is active, or the remote number in a connected call.
Other permissions (not explicitly mentioned when installing BBC iPlayer, as they are more general to most apps):
"Prevent phone from sleeping"
This permission is used by two features: Downloads & Chromecast.
While downloading a programme, the application prevents the system from sleeping when the device is locked, so the download can continue. This is only active while a download is in progress.
While "casting" a programme to a compatible receiver like Google's Chromecast, the application stops the system from fully sleeping when the phone is locked. This stops the application losing connection with the receiver so the phone can continue to control playback.
"Full network access"
iPlayer needs access to the internet to download programmes, schedules and information about programmes and configuration, and to send usage statistics.
"View network connections"
This permission lets iPlayer determine whether a network connection is available before accessing the network, and provide better error messages when it can’t retrieve data.
iPlayer also determines what type of network connection is in use (Wi-Fi or Cellular) for the Downloads feature. Downloads are enabled when connected to a Wi-Fi network. On a cellular network, downloads are disabled/paused.
"Test access to protected storage"
This allows the app to check if there is space on your device to download programmes.
To give you with the best experience, certain details like your Search History and Favourites may be stored on your device or securely on BBC servers.
To analyse and improve the app, it also uses technologies similar to performance cookies used by the BBC. You can alter your settings for this on your device. For more information about this and privacy, cookies and iPlayer more generally, visit the BBC iPlayer privacy FAQ page at http://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co.uk/tv/app_privacy, or the BBC’s Privacy & Cookies site at http://www.bbc.co.uk/privacy/
The app was developed by Media AT (Media Applications Technologies Limited) which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation).
Full details of Media AT are available on the Companies House website at: http://data.companieshouse.gov.uk/doc/company/07100235.
The app has been tested and optimised for Android version 4.1 and higher. Devices running on operating systems 4.0 and below will be able to access an older version of the ITV Player app.
GET OUR BETA – If you are interested in helping to improve ITV Player for Android devices please get in touch with ITV customer services at email@example.com with the subject line “ITV Player Android Beta Programme”.
For any feedback, or if you need any help, please contact www.channel4.com/contact.
Please note – Due to Channel 4’s agreements with programme owners, rooted devices are not supported.
- Watch an ever-expanding collection of programmes from Channel 4, E4 and More4
- Streaming accessible over WiFi and mobile data
- Shorts: Enjoy original, bite-sized shows from Channel 4
- Huge 30-day catch-up window
- Free box sets of classic Channel 4 shows
- Download programmes over WiFi in UK and Ireland to watch offline or abroad
All 4 is a free app, and our content is free to watch because we are a commercially funded public service broadcaster. As a publicly owned, not-for-profit organisation, the revenue we make from advertising doesn’t go to shareholders; it goes back into making more programmes.
Using Chromecast or outputting from a device to a TV requires specific rights, which we don't currently have for all of our programmes. As our rights come up for renewal this is something we are seeking to address wherever possible.
Message from Channel 4: