- 2 listenning modes (in Settings menu)
+ Audio streaming: Enable - listenning online
+ Audio streaming: Disable - must download audio file first and listen it offline
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and English pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
Grammar is the study of words and the ways words work together. An invisible force that guides us as we put words together into sentences. Any person who communicates using a particular language is consciously or unconsciously aware of the grammar of that language.
To speak in a clearer and more effective manner we study grammar. A person who has unconscious knowledge of grammar may be sufficient for simple language use, but the ones who wish to communicate in an artful manner and well, will seek greater depth of understanding and proficiency that the study of grammar provides.
This android application will help to improve your English grammar. Keep this application always in your pocket. give us feedback and join our English grammar communities for more updates.
☆☆☆New Topics ☆☆☆
✪Use of Let
✪Use Of Little, A Little, Few, A Few
✪Use of Shall
✪Use of Should
✪Use of Wish
✪Using of Must or Have To
☆☆☆ Topics ☆☆☆
✪ Active Or Passive Voice
✪ Auxiliary Verbs
✪ Grammar Mistakes
✪ Degree of comparison
✪ Direct & indirect speech
✪ English phonetics
✪ Essay Writing
✪ Figure of speech
✪ Gerund and present participles
✪ Going to
✪ Had better
✪ Independent & Dependent Clauses
✪ Irregular verbs
Most of the time we face many kind of problem due to poor english speaking like to get a job etc.
Must download app for anyone who wants to speak fluent English.This is offline app and does not require internet connection.
• Commonly-used English phrases & vocabularies
• Authentic pronunciation
• Easy to store and manage your favorite items
• Font size adjustment
• No Internet connection required
Note that all content in both "Travel" and "Basic" categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
Quickly learn the most frequent English words and travel phrases before your holidays or build a solid vocabulary in just 10 min per day. Proven methodology for accelerated and stress-free learning of English. Over 10.000 words and phrases with images and quality audio. More than any other app! Learn vocabulary while driving, running or doing housework in listening-only mode.
It's 100% free. Give it a try and download now!
► Courses: English Travel phrases, Most frequent words, English Slang, Business English, Pickup lines... (all 100% free)
► Listening-only mode included
► Accelerated learning method with spaced repetitions, based on the latest research for optimum memorization
► Quality audio pronunciation and images
► No internet connection required while learning
► From absolute beginners to advanced learners
► Adapts to mobile phones and tablets
How does it compare to other language learning apps?
► 100% Free: No limitations of content or functions in an attempt to make you buy a paid version. Everything is free.
► More Words and Courses: Courses adapted to fit your language learning objectives, whether you want to study the language for your job, your holidays or just for asking someone on a date.
► Adjustable Learning Speed
► Accelerated Learning Methodology: Research in the field of vocabulary learning showed that spaced repetition language training gives the best results for memorization in language lessons. Plus optional relaxation music can increase student memory capacity (superlearning).
► Add your own vocabulary lists: If you are taking a course at a school, university or private academy, you can add the words from your textbook and learn them here instead of looking them up in a dictionary.
See our detailed comparison of the most popular language learning educational apps such as duolingo, busuu or babbel at http://www.languagecourse.net/mobile/comparison
Do not download this app if you want to learn grammar.
This app is designed for rapid learning of vocabulary and phrases.
For learning grammar thoroughly (such as tenses and verb conjugations) the best option is to attend a language course ideally in a country where the language is spoken. On our website http://www.LanguageCourse.net you can compare over 10000 reviews of language courses & programs worldwide. The best app is no replacement for a English course, but can help make the vocabulary learning part of any course so much easier.
Available Course Content:
► Most Frequent Words
- Beginner A1 (500 words)
- Elementary A2 (501-1250)
- Lower Intermediate B1 (1251-2250)
- Upper Intermediate B2 (2251-3500)
- Advanced C1 (3501-5000)
► Dating Phrases
- Dating, Romance and Going Out
- Business Vocabulary
► Travel phrases
Learn any of the following 32 languages with our other apps: Croatian, Romanian, Chinese, Catalan, Vietnamese, Turkish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Hindi, Thai, Bengali, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, French, Swedish, Slovak, Ukrainian, Danish, Italian, Malaysian, Korean, Persian, Arabic, Hebrew, Czech, Greek, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch
This English Grammar Test app is perfect for pre-intermediate level.
We have collected 600 English grammar exercises. They are represented in 30 tests.
We have managed to put 20 English grammar units in each test in a way that each question is a part of a certain unit.
When you complete your English test you see which aspects of English grammar you are good at and which of them require more practice.
When you make a mistake the app explains you why your answer was not correct. Simple explanations will help you revise information about grammar details.
Try not to do all 600 English exercises at once. Use this app to get information about your good and bad sides. Take a grammar test once or twice a week during your curriculum and analyze your results. Focus not on mistakes but on the explanations given.
With the progress page provided in the app you can see your total score and result in each english test. There are three scales from bad to perfect which indicate your percentage. If your total score is colored green then you are ready for a new level.
- 30 tests and 600 english exercises
- 20 English grammar units in every test
- simple explanations
- total score and progress analytics
- clear user interface
- beautiful design
Syllabus covered in each english test
- Word Order
- Present Tenses
- Past Tenses
- Future Tense
- Passive Voice
- Modal Verbs
- Phrasal Verbs
- Irregular Verbs
- Relative Clauses
- Noun plus Preposition
- Adjective plus Preposition
- Some, any, a lot of, many, much etc.
- Reported Speech
1. Parts Of Speech - Noun, Pronoun, Adjective, Verb, Adverb,Preposition,Conjunction, Interjection
3. Degree Of Comparison
5. Relative Clauses
7. Active and Passive Voice
17. Question Tags
18. Subjects, Verbs and Objects
19. Use Of Little, A Little, Few, A Few.....
21. Determiners -
a. What are Determiners
b. Definite Articles
c. InDefinite Articles
d. Exceptions To Using The Definite Article
e. The Demonstratives
f. The Possessives.
g. Which, What, Whose
h. Which And Whose
i. Such, What, Rather, Quite
j. Other, Another.
12. Distributives -
1. The Quantifiers
2. Cardinal And Ordinal Numbers
3. Enough + Noun
4. Graded Quantifiers
5. Quantifiers with countable and uncountable nouns
6. The Quantifiers Some and Any
7. The Quantifiers-A few and few, a little and little
8. The Quantifiers-Compound nouns made with SOME, ANY and NO
Practice Questions in
Correct Form of Nouns
Nouns to Verb
This app also includes English Tenses.
Also Practice questions for Tenses.
App will also show the correct and wrong answer so that you can study better.
If you want to practiceGrammar , then here is our English Grammar practice App
We have made it the smallest size application size possible than any other similar application with more content.
* Learn to speak English easily.
* Basic to Advanced language English learning.
* Speak with a video Character and get instant feedback.
* You speak English and SpeakingPal understands!
* Improve your English speaking skills
* From beginners to business and academic needs.
Hours of fun video content:
* More than 100 levels, 1000 different dialogs, 1800 sentences, 1300 vocabulary, and hundreds of quiz questions
* Don't miss our 16 free levels !!!
2 million users! 10 global awards!
Winner of 2013 SXSWedu in Higher Education (US)
Winner of 2013 Learning Awards for Innovative Learning Service (UK)
• Talk in English with a video character
• Automatic speech recognition understands and rates your speech
• Get instant color-coded feedback on your pronunciation
• Record and compare your speech with a native English speaker
• Topic based dialogs are humorous and short – practice takes a few minutes
• Unlimited opportunity to practice all sentences
• Rich multimedia – text, voice, and video
• Beginner, intermediate and more advanced levels
• Videos of how to say all English sounds
• Vocabulary aid
• It’s easy, fun and takes just a few minutes a day!
What our users say:
“Such a great app to learn English skills.”
“A brilliant way to learn to pronounce in English.”
“This is the best English learning tool, I have ever seen.”
If you have Busuu, Duolingo, Rosetta Stone, Mindsnacks, Voxy, or other English learning products, you will want SpeakingPal English Tutor to help you learn how to speak in English!
The best way to improve your English grammar.
This app contains more than 3000 questions.
List of lessons:
- Articles: a/an/the
- Prepositions of Time & Place: in/at/on
- Present Simple
- Present Continuous
- Present Perfect
- Present Perfect Continuous
- Past Simple
- Past Continuous
- Past Perfect
- Past Perfect Continuous
- Future Simple
- Future Continuous
- Future Perfect
- Future Perfect Continuous
- Question Tags
- Question Words
- Either/or and Neither/nor
- Gerunds and Infinitives
- Some or Any
- Much or Many
Grab it and Master it.
What is included in the app?
Active Or Passive Voice
You can also practice English Grammar from this app..
We have practice exercises where you can answer grammar questions and get scores..
App contain detailed explanation for every topic covered.
Simple User Interface.
Explanation shown using tables for better understanding and reading.
And it's Free!!
This app will be constantly updated with new contents, and tests which help you continually refreshing your knowledge.
If you like this app please visit our Facebook Page..
https://www.facebook.com/EnglishGrammarBook and encourage us
if you find some errors please mail us at email@example.com..
Team - English Grammar Book
Keywords : English, Grammar, people, study, education, more topics, nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, reported speech, active voice, passive voice, preposition, conjunction, interjection, tenses, past tense, future tense, present tense, continuous
★★★★★ 1 million downloads in the United States !!
★★★★★ $3.99> Free (1 month's worth of learning English)
★★★★★ English Idioms,Business English,English Conversation,Easy English, English listening,
★★★★★ English conjugator,Conversation, English Speaking
This English application is absolutely Free!
You will not find any better English Application than this anywhere.
We offer . . .
- Real English Vocabulary (over 20 days)
- Video Lesson
- Over 8 Lessons
- MES Conjugation System
- Vocabulary book with Flash card Type
- You can test yourself "speaking","grammar"and "Vocabulary"
more . . .
Reasons why you must learn to Speak English! It will improve your life.
- That’s right. Some say the most valuable commodity is information,
and you can access valuable information on the internet.
- Make more money than non-English speakers. Learning English will enrich your life.
- America is still a leader in IT innovation and economic development. English is used in America and in each of these fields.
- English is the language of science and it’s very important. To move up in science you need to know how to speak English.
- English is also the language of the movie Industry and it means you don’t have to rely on subtitles to watch all the blockbusters.
- Speaking English immediately opens up many doors and opportunities regardless of your race, religion, color, or background.
- Impress others around you whenever you speak English.
However most foreigners feel embarrassed to talk in English because of the following reasons . . .
- fear of making mistakes
- not knowing what to say and how to say
- not comfortable with a native speaker
So how do you speak English fluently like a native speakers with no fear and be confident?
You must practice speaking, speaking, and speaking!
The most effective way of speaking Fluent English is . . .
- know many practical vocabulary and tenses
- practice speaking with native speakers
- practice speaking English word phrases
- practice speaking using slangs and expressions
Hear it, Learn it, Speak it
Our English lessons provide the most effective language-learning program ever developed. The lessons gives you quick command of English structure without tedious, boring drills.
All our lessons will develop your English speaking skills immediately so you can put your English to use when abroad or dealing with English-speakers everywhere!
With our lessons you get:
- The flexibility to learn anytime, anywhere
- 20-minute lessons designed to optimize the amount of language you can learn in one sitting.
- Within each lessons new vocabulary is presented in flashcard style. This allows you to learn the meaning of any unfamiliar words quickly and easily with the help of handy English translations.
- The lessons focuses on real life situations - from asking about jobs and what they do, hobbies, interests, and about a person, about how they feel and about the conditions of others - are those that are most practical communication.
- These lessons featuring practical vocabulary, practice speaking, workbook, and Test.
- The conjugation system - the best system out there for anyone who must know in order to speak English fluently and confidently.
- Interactive Audio lessons to help you perfect your pronunciation and teach spoken language organically
2. In most of the lessons, you read the sentence, click on the sentence to listen to the sentence, and then you can practice speaking by repeating after the audio file provided by a native English speaker.
3. This proven method strengthens your reading, speaking, and listening all at the same time and makes learning English easy. You will improve your English speaking using this method.
4. Record your voice and listen to improve Speak English Skill.
5. You can listen the lesson offline
With in-app purchasing you can choose the other grammar units you want to buy.
The official English Grammar in Use app, written by Raymond Murphy. The only grammar app an intermediate learner of English will ever need. This Starter Pack includes six grammar units (Present and Past tenses) with clear explanations and interactive exercises, a Glossary of grammar words, and a Study Guide to help you decide which grammar units you need to study.
Raymond Murphy’s English Grammar in Use is the world’s best-selling grammar book for intermediate learners of English, published by Cambridge University Press. The app contains clear presentation of grammar points together with interactive exercises to help you practise and improve. After downloading the Starter Pack you can buy all 145 grammar units or just the units you need.
The grammar explanations and exercises have been written by Raymond Murphy specially for smartphones and tablets, making it easier to study grammar anytime, anywhere.
Answers to the grammar activities are marked automatically and allow you to reveal the correct answer when you make a mistake. Perfect for self-study.
LISTEN TO EXAMPLES
Audio recordings of the example sentences help you to improve your listening skills, at the same time as improving your grammar.
Buy the Starter Pack now and start improving your English grammar today!
Cambridge University Press is a world-leading publisher of English language learning materials. Expert authors write all of the content in our apps.
Hundreds of courses (videos) with many subjects:
- Effortless English®
- Extra English®
- Let's Talk in English®
- The Business Of English®
- Learn English with Emma®
- The Best English®
- Learn English Speaking
- English Conversation
- Speak English With Misterduncan
- EF PodEnglish
- Learning English with Jennifer
- English Today
Lesson content is updated daily, to keep your practice fresh, relevant and exciting.
LearnEnglish Podcasts app is a series of English learning podcasts for you to directly download and enjoy on your Android device. You also have the option to stream.
Each show, with the dynamic duo of Tess and Ravi is 20 minutes long and comes with questions aimed at Elementary learners of English, which you can try and answer while listening to the podcast.
The tapescript also moves in time with the audio to aid listening. This feature is not available when in live streaming mode.
* 3 series of podcasts to date, more to follow
* practice activities for each podcast
* audioscript for supported learning
Johnny Grammar’s Word Challenge is a quiz for English learners to test common vocabulary, spelling and grammar that appears in everyday English.
* 3 levels - Easy, Medium, Hard
* 3 quiz categories – Words, Grammar, Spelling
* 10 common topics – Food & Restaurants, Travel, Small Talk, Hobbies etc,
* Earn badges as you play and share with others
* Compete with others on a global leaderboard
* Share your badges with others on a leaderboard
* Feedback provided on wrong answers to enhance your learning.
Find even more exciting language activities at
With LearnEnglish Audio & Video, you can access the best podcasts and video brought to you by our LearnEnglish website, as well as lots of special features. The podcasts and videos don't require internet streaming, so you can access the content even when you're away from your computer!
* Interactive audioscripts for every episode of content
* Interactive keyword glossaries for every episode of content
* Comprehension exercises for every episode of content, with Progress screen so you can track your progress
* Media players for both audio and video content
* Full screen video player when device is in landscape orientation
* Organise media content in the ‘My content’ library. Content is listed by series or episode
* Buy additional podcasts and videos for more listening practice
* Share what you’re watching and listening to through Facebook, Twitter and Email with integrated social media
If you like our app, don’t forget to rate it in your Google Play store. Thanks, and happy listening and watching!
Get more great apps from the British Council at:
IELTS Word Power allows you to:
• Learn English and improve your vocabulary.
• Prepare for the IELTS test with all the information for candidates.
• Find the nearest IELTS test centre.
Aimed at children who are learning English as a second or foreign language, LearnEnglish Kids: Videos provides ten fun videos to enjoy.
* Goldilocks and the Three Bears
* Jack and the Beanstalk
* Little Red Riding Hood
* Dark Dark Wood
* The Monster Shopping Trip
* Record Breakers
and many more.
Includes a parents' guide with information on how best to help your child learn English.
Get more great content at http://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/
“1001 ways” is a fun and educative mobile app that allows you to learn English accents from all over the world. All you have to do is watch a video of a person speaking and guess where the person is from. Test your listening skills and become an accent expert!
A video will appear of a person saying «There are 1001 ways to speak English».
Listen carefully to the accent and try to guess where the person is from.
Be part of the game
Record a 5-second video of you saying: «There are 1001 ways to speak English». Your video will be added to the game, and others playing the game can guess where you are from!
Ask your friends! If you are having trouble guessing the correct answer, use your social media network to share a video and get advice from your friends!
Check your ranking!
You can take a look at your national and global ranking in the Fun Stats menu. Share your score and challenge your friends anytime!
The «1001 ways» is presented by the British Council who jointly owned IELTS.
IELTS is the world’s most popular English language test for higher education and global migration. It is now accepted by more than 9,000 organisations in 135 countries around the world - including over 3,000 insitutions in the USA.
Watch natural and authentic conversations in English in this video app, with audioscripts to help you follow along. Each video features:
- an audioscript so you can read along while you listen
- glossary to help you learn and remember words
- comprehension questions to help check your understanding
- pitch control to slow down the audio.
LEARN ABOUT UK CULTURE
Watch 24 videos to learn more about life in the UK. Follow the host Richard around London as he visits Shakespeare’s Globe theatre and Harrods department store. Learn more about the history of the English language and find out more about British entrepreneurs like Richard Branson.
WATCH VIDEOS TO POWER UP YOUR ENGLISH LISTENING
When learning English, practice makes perfect. We recommend you use this app several times a week, listening to the videos repeatedly to keep practising.
Use the app in three stages to maximise progress:
* watch the videos with the audioscript to follow along as you listen
* listen to the audio only with the audioscript to help focus on the words
* watch the videos in landscape mode without the audioscript to really test your listening.
Constant practice using the LearnEnglish GREAT Videos app will help you feel more confident listening to native speakers and improve your pronunciation. After using this app, you will understand more when listening to English, such as the videos and podcasts in our LearnEnglish Audio & Video app.
LEARN ENGLISH WITH THE BRITISH COUNCIL
We are the world’s English experts and we provide English language learning opportunities worldwide. We deliver English lessons in over 80 teaching centres in nearly 50 countries. Our apps are written by English teachers and language experts and offer grammar, vocabulary and listening practice. Check out our other apps and visit our LearnEnglish websites.
The GREAT campaign promotes the UK as a great place to study, visit and do business.
FOUR LEVELS FROM BEGINNER TO ADVANCED
The app is suitable for learners of all levels and offers grammar activities at Beginner (CEFR level A1), Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced (CEFR level C2). Start at your level, and as your grammar accuracy improves, progress to the next.
OVER 1000 PRACTICE QUESTIONS
Each level contains over 600 grammar activities, split into about 25 grammar topics such as Simple past, Question tags and Prepositions. The grammar questions use 10 unique activity types such as fill-in-the-blanks, multiple choice and matching.
PRACTICE AND TEST
Work through practice questions at your own pace in the Practice section or challenge your knowledge in the Test section and see how well you know the grammar topics at your level.
UK and US EDITIONS
We have released UK and US editions of LearnEnglish Grammar that use British English and American English respectively. The content is adapted to reflect differences between British and American English for usage, spelling and pronunciation.
The app is fully available in English, Japanese and Spanish. Help files and instructions images are additionally available in Arabic, Chinese, English, Italian, Japanese and Spanish.
TOP GRAMMAR PRACTICE APP
English learners from all over the world love our app. LearnEnglish Grammar has ranked #1 in the iTunes Education category in 9 countries and ranks in the top ten in over 40 countries. The app has over 1,000,000 downloads!
- “Super! Clear and Precise! – Very good app for studying English.”
- “Very good! – On the way to work I am now practicing grammar instead of listening to music.”
Get more great English learning apps from the British Council at:
BRING WORDS TO LIFE!
* All word data comes from Cambridge University Press' learner dictionaries
* Word lists are mapped to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) levels
* Topic by topic learning – you choose the areas you need to practice
* Includes tips for learning vocabulary
* Learn 75 pre-installed new words through interactive flashcards
* Add pictures, sounds, example sentences, translations and notes to flashcards to help you remember
* Check your understanding of new words through a wide range of activities
* Review the words quickly in a list view and archive the words you have learnt and know
* Buy more word packs especially for your level and interests
* Create your own flashcards for new words as you need them
SHARE WORDS WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
* Now you can sync Your Words across all your mobile devices
* Share your own flashcards through Facebook, Twitter and Email. Help your friends to learn!
Users must create an account to download more words. MyWordBook is free but in app purchases may incur a charge. Costs are highlighted within the in app purchasing section (Store).
4 UNITS, 20 LESSONS
Detailed course written by experienced teachers with esteemed knowledge in English for tourism and hospitality. Includes 20 lessons that cover all the English phrases you will need when travelling in a taxi– from the moment the client meets the taxi driver, to navigating the taxi journey and dropping clients off. Focus on learning the most useful phrases and expand your vocabulary and grammar while doing it.
LISTEN TO NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS
Train your listening skills with dialogues and conversations of real-life situations, all spoken by native speakers and clarified with images. Learn and review expressions and phrases you use anytime you are in a taxi.
INTERACTIVE LEARNING AND PRACTICING
Have fun while you practice the most important vocabulary, grammar and phrases through interactive questions such as fill-in-the-blank, drag-and-drop, multiple choice and image labelling.
SPEAKING PRACTICE TO IMPROVE FLUENCY
Recording function allows you to compare your own speech with the native English speaking sample. Improve pronunciation and fluency by reviewing your speech over and over again.
* 20 lessons spread across 4 Units
* Each lesson contains 4 sections – Presentation, Language Practice, Speaking Practice and Progress
* Questions are presented in 10 unique activity types – from multiple choice to labelling.
* Questions use text, images and audio for an interactive and fun learning experience
* Interactive syllabus lists all the learning points in each lesson
* Fully localised for Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish
* Help files available in 8 languages
* Improved speed and performance
If you’re looking for great grammar practice, try our LearnEnglish Grammar app. For a unique way to build your own vocabulary flashcards and download ready-made word packs, try our MyWordbook app. For these and more great language practice apps from the British Council, go to:
Play three exciting games and learn over 60 new words. Listen to the narrator and follow the instructions to place toys and classroom objects in a box, pop balloons to learn numbers, colours and shapes and sweep away leaves and snow to find food and objects hidden beneath.
• Learn over 60 English words including numbers, colours, shapes, food, animals, classroom objects and toys
• Practise listening and hear the Timmy narrator say the words aloud
• Play exciting games that get more challenging as you get smarter
• Collect stickers and videos as you progress in the app
GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK
We love to hear from our users, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEARN ENGLISH WITH SHAUN AND TIMMY AT THE BRITISH COUNCIL
If you enjoyed the Learning Time with Timmy app you may like to learn more about the British Council’s Learning with Time with Timmy and Shaun preschool course. In this course, the British Council has combined 80 years of teaching experience Aardman’s creative flair, and loveable children’s television stars Shaun the Sheep and Timmy to help create a brand new English learning experience for preschool children.
Children will develop a host of key life skills alongside English language abilities and the stimulating and multi-sensory world of our unique learning centres will allow them to learn through play whilst increasing their communication, imagination, creativity and fine motor skills. Contact a British Council near you for more information.
Visit http://www.britishcouncil.org/english to find a British Council near you.
SAFETY AND DATA PRIVACY
ABOUT THE BRITISH COUNCIL’S ENGLISH LEARNING APPS
The British Council creates top English learning apps for learners of all ages, from pre-school and primary school children to adults. Our apps for children help them learn to read, speak and spell in English. Visit our website to see all our apps - http://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/en/parents/apps.