Grapher is a fast and effective equation plotter, capable of drawing any function, solving equations and calculating expressions. Especially if you're a student, teacher or engineer, this app is made with you in mind! A wide range of predefined functions is available, including trigonometric & hyperbolic functions, differentiation and more. Anything you type will be processed and displayed instantly by a powerful math engine, in both 2D and 3D modes. Furthermore, functions can reference each other by their name.
Grapher is continuously under development, with more features yet to come. Any feedback and bug-reports are greatly appreciated. This free version is ad-supported; please consider buying Grapher Pro to remove all ads and enjoy extra features!
• Function (e.g. parabola, sine)
• Polar (e.g. rose, spiral)
• Parametric (e.g. ellipse, Lissajous)
• Implicit equation (e.g. conic sections)
• Implicit inequality
• 3D Function (e.g. paraboloid)
• 3D Parametric curve (e.g. helix)
• 3D Parametric surface (e.g. sphere, hyperboloid)
• Equation solver (numerical)
• Find roots, extrema and intersections with other functions
• Functions can reference each other
• Custom math keyboard
• Auto-detect input type
• User variable support for numbers and functions
• Adjustable parameter range (for polar & parametric curves)
• Input history
• Plot up to 24 graphs at once
• Differentiation (numerical)
• Trace graph
• Capture screenshots
Note: Mathematical functions should be typed by their names, for example sqrt(x) means √x. Hold a key to see all function names starting with that letter. If something is unclear, be sure to check out the 'Help' page as all details are summarized there.