This app provides a collection of services targeting the Youth, where they can benefit from the following:
- “Let’s Register” service, where it provides the ability to:
1. Create and update the user profile
2. Search and register for youth programs.
3. View the list of registered programs.
4. Register for assessment exams and enquire about the status.
5. Add Family members (Children or Siblings of age 9 to 14 years) with the ability to register them for programs.
6. Request to be notified when seats are available for fully booked programs.
- “Sawaed” service, where users can submit a volunteering request to Ministry of Youth and Sport Affairs (MYS).
- View the list of events provided by Ministry of Youth and Sport Affairs (MYS) with the ability to register, add it to the calendar, and share the event details through social media.
- View the contact details of the ministry and the youth centers.
- Receive notifications sent by the ministry.