** Visit our website for your interactive experience **
* Now with VFR sectional charts *
Primarily meant for GA civil Pilots flying under 10,000 feet or within cell reception, GA Flight Tracking will allow enthusiasts to track and follow GA civil aircraft transmitting it's position and altitude. Great for pilots and student pilots flying in busy circuits or uncontrolled aerodromes to see other participating pilots and aircraft in the vicinity.
Sometime's just hearing the position of the aircraft over the radio isn't enough to get visual contact - with General Aviation Flight Tracker, any participating pilot running the app will show up with it's call sign, ground speed, altitude and location giving you a visual representation.
As of Version 3.2.1812281, we now deliver offline VFR sectional charts reducing the need for data for navigation.
Offline VFR Sectional Map Coverage:
- 18 European Countries
- All of North America, including Alaska, Hawaii and the Caribbean
With General Aviation Flight Tracker, you can:
- Use offline VFR Sectional Charts for navigation
- Activate saved flight plans
- Get route tracks for your flight plan
- Stream on-board audio to the website
- Playback of saved flights with audio
- Multi-speed playback of saved flights
- Track GA Aircraft such as Cessna and Piper airplanes
- Save, Review and playback of historical flights with Audio! **
- Be warned of any traffic converging into your airspace
- Be aware of any aircraft around you
- Transmit on-board audio stream to website
- Share saved flights
- Automatic flight logs
- Rank up Gafty levels with logging hours of flight
- Become a safer pilot
General Aviation Flight Tracker depends on the participation of GA aircraft and their pilots for it to be most use. The more pilots that use the app, the safer our skies for GA pilots can be.
** Monthly subscription required for review and playback of historical flights.