Remote+Cast for Roku with Android
- Cast Web Videos from most websites.
- Cast to TV local videos and audio from your phone to Roku streaming devices.
- Remote control your Roku via WiFi, with keyboard for faster input.
- Access Roku channels with ease.
- Play queue
- Play history
- Web page bookmarks
- Navigate easily for Roku Streaming Stick or Roku Express
***Like all other Android remote app of this kind, it requires the Roku to already have access to the same WIFI network as phone.
Although the primary features of this app is for Roku streaming devices, it is also compatible with:
Chromecast 1, 2, and Ultra HD 4K
Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick
Apple TV Airplay (4th gen) tvOS 10.2+
Xbox One, Xbox 360
Google Cast receivers
(but the above will be not have the remote control and Roku channels feature)
4K and HD where available
***This app does not modify, download, or transcode the video sources. It only sends the original source to your streaming receivers. The app does not hosts any content. Therefore the compatibility and availability of the videos are dependent on the source websites themselves.
-If a video is not playing or a disconnection occurs, it could be several reasons:
1. The ISP(Internet Service Provider)
2. The source website itself
3. Insufficient WIFI signal strength
-Ensure your WIFI connection is stable and on the same network. Casting to TV requires a good internet connection.
-Most connection problems can be resolved by restarting the streaming receiver and phone/tablet.
-Open the url in the System Browser to ensure the source and site is working properly there.
-Flash websites are not supported by streaming device manufacturers.
This app has no affiliation with Roku Inc.