When I first installed it I could not turn the screen off on the phone. Every time I would press the off button on the side of the phone 2 seconds later the screen would turn on again .I had to go to settings and do a force stop the application before I could power off the screen on the phone. Also I could not reliably stop the application from running by using the exit command in the menu or by using the X on the top right-hand corner when you minimize when I would go back I would still see the application running even though I pressed exit or I pressed the X in the top right-hand corner. For safety sake because this application uses a lot of battery power I do a force stop every time I finish using this application . Buy large this is a pretty good application.
My username is showing null, but login is showing OK. Also the ad is flashing and annoying, I'd be willing to throw money at a free one with no ad.
Today's update keeps crashing on Pixel with 7.1.2 beta build NPGO5E
I enjoy using this app to map cell towers. There are a lot of improvements that could be made, but it's already the best app there is for finding cell towers, afaik.
An excellent app for locating masts in your area and the frequencies and technologies the carry
Truly great and unique app This app is great if you want to get an idea of the sites in your local area. It's pretty accurate and it's one of my top network testing apps. It's highly configurable and some features will only work on some phones, so play around in the settings and try and find out what works best for your phone. Definitely recommend to anyone who's interested in the more technical side of mobile networks.
- Fix OxygenOS killing CellMapper randomly
- Purge uploaded data from local database automatically
- Fixed upload wont work until app is restarted in some cases
- Enable check GPS age by default (can be disabled under settings)
- Fixed some translations (Estonian and Romanian) crashing during upload
- Read LTE CA on Android 7.1 (if active)
- UI fixes for bad data/rounding error being displayed
- CDMA improvements (shows reported tower location on map) and removes LTE data mixed in