Simply split up invoices, shop comfortably, pay quickly online: with ZKB TWINT, Switzerland's digital cash. Twinten is paying, but better.
ZKB TWINT, Switzerland's digital cash.
One app, many advantages
- Fast: Send, receive and request money around the clock in real time - from smartphone to smartphone.
- Convenient: easy payment in the online shop, at the supermarket checkout, in the canteen and at the machine.
- Uncomplicated: registration in just a few steps using a bank card or eBanking Mobile from Zürcher Kantonalbank.
- Free: The use of ZKB TWINT is free, there are no transaction fees.
- Secure: Access is provided with a six-digit number code (PIN), via fingerprint, iris scan or 3D face recognition (the latter two from Android 10). In addition, ZKB TWINT fully meets the security standards of Swiss banks.
- Simple: debits are made directly to your bank account or credit card. A cumbersome charging of the app with money is not necessary.
- Accepted: Whether among friends, at the cash register, in a restaurant or in the online shop - you are well equipped with the leading Swiss mobile payment system.
Examples of use
- Let all pay individually or twin? Share the cost of visiting the restaurant together.
- Looking for cash or twin? Pay the parking meter, public transport tickets or your snack at the machine cashless with ZKB TWINT.
- Pay cumbersome online or twin? Pay for the new TV with ZKB TWINT.
1. Install ZKB TWINT on the smartphone
2. Register with the Zürcher Kantonalbank using a bank card or eBanking Mobile
3. Twinten and benefit from the many advantages
To use ZKB TWINT, you need a smartphone with a Swiss mobile number and a private account with the Zürcher Kantonalbank.
eBanking from Zürcher Kantonalbank: www.zkb.ch/ebanking