With ZKB TWINT, Zürcher Kantonalbank’s free payment app, you can pay conveniently and securely at the checkout, in online shops or among friends.
One app, many advantages:
- Fast: Send, receive and request money around the clock in real time – from smartphone to smartphone.
- Convenient Easy payment in online shops, at supermarket checkouts, in canteens and at vending machines.
- Straightforward: Register in just a few steps using the ZKB Mobile Banking app or ZKB Visa Debit Card.
- Free of charge: Using ZKB TWINT is free of charge; no transaction fees are incurred.
- Secure: Access the app using a six-digit numerical code (PIN), fingerprint, iris scan or 3D facial recognition (the latter two options available with Android 10 or higher). ZKB TWINT also fully meets the security standards of Swiss banks.
- Simple: Debits are charged directly to your bank account. The app does not have to be topped up with money first.
- Widely accepted: Whether among friends, at tills, in restaurants or online shops – you have everything you need with Switzerland's leading payment app.
- Flexible: The ZKB TWINT app shows you the current limits and the amount still available. You can adjust your limits yourself with just a few taps, with immediate effect.
- Transparent: Thanks to the full-text search, you can quickly find your ZKB TWINT transactions in the history section – you can search by contact, merchant name, telephone number or message.
One app, many functions:
- Send and request money: ZKB TWINT allows you to transfer money in real time – simply from smartphone to smartphone. And you can request and receive amounts from friends or family members. Adding a photo and a few nice words allows you to make your message personal and friendly.
- Pay simply and conveniently: ZKB TWINT lets you pay in online shops, at supermarket tills, in canteens and at vending machines.
- Twint parking fees: Start the parking process directly from the app or scan the QR code on the parking meter and select the desired parking time. Practical: If you return earlier than planned, simply cancel the parking time and the outstanding amount will be refunded to you.
- Donate: With ZKB TWINT, you can pay for your donation to numerous organisations directly from the app.
- Withdraw cash: Using your ZKB TWINT app, you can withdraw cash in over 2,300 shops such as K Kiosks, Volg, pharmacies, fuel stations or restaurants.
- Digital vouchers and credits: Buy digital vouchers and credits for your favourite shops quickly and at any time. Display the code directly or access it at any time via ZKB TWINT. You can also pass on the voucher code directly via email.
- Buy public transport tickets: Simply save ZKB TWINT in your public transport app as your preferred payment method or pay via QR code at vending machines or in online shops.
- Super deals: Every week, you can find especially attractive deals that are only available in the TWINT app.
1. Install ZKB TWINT on your smartphone
2. Register using the ZKB Mobile Banking app or ZKB Visa Debit Card
3. Twint and benefit from the many advantages
To use ZKB TWINT, you need a smartphone with a Swiss mobile number and a personal account with Zürcher Kantonalbank.
Zürcher Kantonalbank eBanking: www.zkb.ch/ebanking