You can use Dev Tools Professional Edition for more features: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.trinea.android.developertools.pro
Dev Tools can be used to view the latest daily open source projects, debug the application quickly and view information about the phone's hardware and software, including:
1. View the latest open source projects daily
A well-selected daily Android open source project.
2. Quickly open or close the options in the developer options
The original tens of seconds to shorten the operation of a click. Including show screen layout, debug gpu overdraw, show layout updates, forced GPU rendering, show GPU view updates, show GPU Rendering, show pointer position, strict mode, don't keep activities, stay awake, Running Service.
(1) If you never use the Developer Options provided by Google official, please do not download this app, some tools like the screenshots above may let you mistakenly thought the system ui gone crazy;
(2) This part of the function is to solve the cumbersome operation of the developer option through the automated way, if you are tired of the cumbersome operation of the developer option also, then this tool is for you. If you need a tool different from the system developer option, this is not what you want, don't install it, thanks.
3. Quickly view the system info
include system version information, hardware information, screen information, CPU information, virtual machine information, network-related information, ID-related information.
4. Quickly open other common functions
include settings, System UI Tuner, language switching, developer options, my applications.
You can upgrade to the Professional Edition to enjoy more features.
(1) You can add tool shortcuts to the desktop by long pressing the tool icon;
(2) You can add tool widgets to the desktop;
(3) You can start the tool through the shortcut quickly on Android 7.1, long pressing the application icon in the desktop;
(4) You can add the tool to the notification bar by Quick Settings Tile on Android 7.0.
By these shortcuts. You even don't need to open the app.
Accessibility Service：We use this feature to turn on or off some developer options automatically, get classname of current activity to save your time(Only Professional Edition). We can use this feature only after your authorization, We promise not to collect any of your information.