Work Hours Tracker helps you track your work time and easily keep a work log. Simple, straightforward and organized.
Our to-the-point time tracker helps you track work hours to: export as an Excel time-sheet, submit to payroll or used to draft your invoices, or just estimate your next pay check.
The perfect work hours tracker and time clock for self-employed, freelancers, contractors, hourly workers and employees. Calculate your earnings, invoice or next pay stub.
• Save time and maintain accuracy with automatic hour tracker. Done via location/GPS. Turn ON/OFF as you see fit, or adjust when it'll activate.
• Stay organized by keeping track of work hours and seeing reports by pay period, week or month
• Earn your full due, by easily keeping track of daily and overtime hours and pay
• Reduce the clutter and hassle in your life with simple one-click time calculator
• View how long you've been working at a glance with notification widget
How it works:
You can use the app in three ways:
• Use automatic hours tracker and the app will keep track of how long you've been at each work location.
• Punch in with the time tracker when you start workday and punch out when your work is finished. You can also track any breaks you take during this period.
• Simply add a new time entry. Define the start and end and you're good to go.
Your work log hours are saved to your account and backed up to the cloud. This data is simply for your timesheet reference and not used by us for any other purpose.
Ideal work hour tracker for people that work with multiple clients or jobs, e.g: trades professionals, contractors, accountants, lawyers, self-employed, construction...
• Flexible work hours tracker; time calculator for single or multiple jobs
When generating a time-sheet you can decide to export data for a specific project/job and a mixture of time periods: current workday, week, or pay period. Giving you the flexibility to export the work hours you want.
The generated file will include all information. It will also include times in decimal format.
• Save time and reuse information
Information like clients, projects and hourly rates are saved and re-used automatically. Keeping your work log up to date has never been so easy.
• Automatic work hours tracker via location
The GPS hours tracker is designed to be efficient with your battery usage and easily adjustable:
- define when GPS time tracker is running: which days of the week, from to what time of day
- manually turn automatic hours tracker ON or OFF with a touch of a button (automatic time clock)
- an icon in the notification bar will show up when the hour tracker is running so you know what's going on
For privacy purposes, your general location log is only kept on your own device. Only time blocks that you save are backed-up to the server.
• View earnings:
- by month, week, workday, custom pay period (e.g: bi-weekly)
- as time-sheet for individual project
Overtime work hours and rates are applied automatically. Set up when overtime kicks in via the settings.
• Sharable time-sheet
You can share your work log as an attachment. Email it, text or use a messaging app. You can also simply keep it as a spreadsheet file, used with Excel, Sheets or OpenOffice.
If you have Google Drive, Dropbox or similar apps installed on your phone, you can save your time-sheet straight to these services.
• Safe backup with cloud sync
Your work log information is all automatically synced to the cloud, so you can work and get paid worry free!
Using your hour tracker for work but suddenly have to restart your phone? or run out of power? No problem! The timer will keep on running and you won't lose your work log no matter what!
• Who is work hours tracker for?
Our time tracker is for contractors, business owners, self-employed, hourly employees and freelancers, anyone who would need to track work hours using a work time clock app.
Hours Tracker is made by Time Squared co.