Play the prologue level of the game for free. If you like it, pay once to unlock the full game forever! No ads, no hidden costs, no subscription.
Winner of numerous awards and widely recognized as one of the most unique indie games, Typoman takes you on a journey of an unusual HERO to find the last letter and restore hope in a merciless world.
You slip into the role of a character made of letters, struggling to make your way through a dark and hostile world. Despite your small stature you have a powerful gift: You can craft words which will have an effect on the environment. But choose your words wisely - they can either be a blessing... or a curse!
With the Remastered Edition made for mobile devices we went through each and every segment of the original game and improved visual quality, camera works, performance, gameplay balancing and the audio. We added new content to increase quality and playtime, like two mini games, a narrator voice, and a character codex with animation & sound.
Enjoy the iterative Hint System we built specifically for the Remastered Edition - if you are a non-native English speaker or if you should get stuck in a word puzzle situation, you can reveal hints in multiple steps!
- Wield the power of altering the world by creating, changing or destroying words
- Solve ingenious and challenging puzzles with a unique aesthetic mix of typography and pen & ink graphics
- Captivating, carefully drafted, on-the-fly told story using witty word puzzles and puns
- Collect quotations and have them read out to you by a narrator
- Surreal, atmospheric game world
- Iterative Hint System
- Distinct soundtrack specifically composed for the game
Awards & Recognition
- Nominee for Visual Design and Best Puzzle Game, TIGA London
- Featured at Indie Game Revolution, Museum of Pop Culture, Seattle
- Best Production, German Video Game Awards, Munich
- Finalist Indie Prize Showcase, Casual Connect Europe, Amsterdam
- Best Casual Game, Game Connection Development Awards, San Francisco
- Nominee for Best Game, Best Indie Game, Best Sound, Best Game Design, Best Console Game, German Dev Awards, Cologne
- Winner Best Art Style, Gaming Trend's Best of E3 Awards, Los Angeles
- Winner Best of Quo Vadis by Google, Best of Quo Vadis Show, Berlin
- Nominee Best Indie Game, gamescom award, Cologne
(c) Developed & Published by Brainseed Factory e.K.
All Rights Reserved.