The application "Meu Primeiro Emprego", was developed for you to improve your skills by practicing self-knowledge and development issues, exploring common situations in the day to day of a new job.
Developed by subject matter experts, and in an educational and dynamic format, the application aims to develop your knowledge so that you can better understand what companies want and expect from you, thus providing a closer approach and a better understanding of to the professional world and their personal development.
The intention is that in addition to empowering users through knowledge, the self-knowledge and protagonism of each one is strengthened, by encouraging self-reflection.
As your skills advance, the app will release simulated job interviews. In this way, you will be able to test your skills and better prepare for real interviews.
Create resumes simply and easily through the "Resume Management" function, the application will keep it saved so you can print it in PDF whenever you want.
Receive messages with job opportunities, tips and updates on labor rights (CLT) as well as messages about the World of Work, companies and recruiters.
See the details of the features of the "My First Job" App:
- Practice self-awareness questions and develop your skills.
- Find tips and suggestions from recruiters and professionals for every question answered in the App.
- Conduct mock Job Interviews and better prepare for real interviews.
- Understand the particularities of an interview and what recruiters expect from new professionals.
- Create winning resumes simply and easily with the Resume Guide.
- Find tips to make your resume simple and easy to understand.
- Print your resume in PDF, keep it saved in the App and edit whenever you want.
- With each question, new skills will be tested and improved, the App will record your progress and you will be able to better understand your development.
We know how challenging a new job or a new role is for new professionals, in this App you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and gain knowledge in advance.
Download the "My First Job" App now, study and develop your skills.
Send questions, suggestions and report problems through our Email firstname.lastname@example.org