Halza allows you to securely store, track and share your medical data with your doctors and loved ones.
Supported by a network of medical professionals (doctors, nurses, support groups), Halza is the new way to manage and talk about your health.
Who is it made for?
- Family members caring for children, parents and spouses
- Corporate executives, frequent travellers, expat families
- Medical support groups who want to stay connected with their circle
With Halza, you can:
- Upload your medical data (vital signs, lab reports, scans, x-rays etc.) and keep track of your progress
- QuickShare: Share in less than 1 minute with medical professionals during an emergency.
- Connect in privacy with family and friends with an innovative 1-to-1 and group communication features: Emoji Blast®, chat, activity feed
- Switch accounts between family members instantaneously when needed
- Own your own data
- Securely store it on Microsoft Cloud
Visit http://halza.com to set up your account.