‘OK wallet’ App is a Mobile Financial Services application of ONE Bank Limited which is a simple, easy-to-use and highly secured mobile money App for sending cash quickly to people, recharging mobile talk time, paying at favorite stores and shops, and much more.
Highly Secured Mobile Banking Application: OK wallet app ensures security by binding the SIM with mobile phone and OTP (One Time Password) makes the Apps more secured wallet. Moreover, the unique password (PIN) requires for performing transactions like fund transfer.
How to Registrar ‘OK wallet’: It’s Easy! Simply visit nearest ONE Bank Branch or OK wallet Agent Point with valid Photo ID (NID/Passport/Driving License) and a copy of lab printed color photograph.
Easy Access to OK Account: Simply login ‘OK wallet’ Apps by using PIN and OTP from registered phone number.
User-Friendly Navigation: Comprehensive menu of ‘OK wallet’ provides convenient access to Financial Service needs.
Add Money: Enjoy the freedom of e-money by adding money from ONE Bank Account to ‘OK wallet’.
Mobile Recharge: Convenient & easy way of Recharge mobile balance or pay postpaid mobile bill round the clock.
Select Recipient from Contact List: No need to manually input numbers anymore! Simply select the desired recipient from contact list for fast and error-free financial transaction.
Scan QR Code for faster and error free financial transaction: Scan QR code at merchant outlets for Payment and at Agent points for easy Cash-out.
• Don’t share password to anyone not even to One Bank employees. ONE Bank representatives would never ask you to reveal Password.
•Do not fall for the traps of any frauds out of greed, fear, trust or superstition.
• Always use trusted Mobile device and avoid rooted/jail-break mobile device.
• Always log out after finishing an online banking session.
• Frauds can call you and say that they have sent you money by mistake or that you have won the lottery or have got a new job opportunity. They can also mislead you pretending like OBL executive and con you by talking about activation of new services or threatening to shut down your account.
• For any of these incidents do not just fall for the trap, first verify the intention and identity of the caller and Contact One Bank Call Centre 16269 immediately.