Education encompasses both the teaching and learning of knowledge, proper conduct, and technical competency. It thus focuses on the cultivation of skills, trades or professions, as well as mental, moral & aesthetic development.
The best app for speed reading
What Is Speed Reading?
Speed reading is the process of rapidly recognizing and absorbing phrases or sentences on a page all at once, rather than identifying individual words.
The amount of information that we process seems to be growing by the day, whether it's emails, reports and websites at work, or social media, books and magazines at home. We likely feel pressure to get through this information more quickly, so that we can "stay in the loop" and make informed decisions
It has been statistically proven that the faster you read, the better you’ll do. Here are some of the benefits you’ll get from faster reading:
- Improve performance in school
- Improve performance at work
- Keep a sharp and active mind
- Impress friends, spouse, or co-workers
- Read through that stack of books or magazines that never grows smaller
- Get ahead at work or school instead of lagging behind
- Save time – and lots of it
When to Speed Read
Effective speed reading is a balance between pace and comprehension