App for Diagnostics of new Opel/Vauxhall/Holden models!!
Right now you have 7 days free trial!
Currently supported models:
- Astra H
- Astra K
- Vectra C
- Zafira B
- Corsa D
- Astra J
- Zafira C
- Corsa E
Also can cover Saab 9.3, Saturn Astra, Chevrolet Cruze and other models, made by GM.
ScanMyOpelCAN features include:
- native support of Electronic control units used in Opel/Vauxhall cars, which distinguishes ScanMyOpelCAN from many other diagnostic applications providing only limited generic OBDII support
- monitoring various dynamic parameters of engine, automatic transmission, ABS, and other ECUs
- reading of static data: ECU identification, fault codes with their current statuses and symptoms
- clearing of fault codes
- Displaying additional information on trouble codes where applicable
- Displaying nominal values of livedata parameters where applicable
- Displaying Livedata parameters charts (only 5 charts can be viewed simultaneously)
- Actuator tests for selected ECUs.
Fault code status meanings:
red - present
yellow - intermittent
green - not present
App requires internet access on each launch.
The ECU type is detected automatically. Actuator test lasts 30 seconds, then it stops automatically. User can stop test at any time before 30 seconds expired.
ScanMyOpelCAN supports ELM327-based Bluetooth interfaces on all Bluetooth-enabled Android devices.
Recommended BT interfaces:
- genuine ELM327 v2.0
- genuine ELM327 v1.4 or its Chinese clones
Proper connection with Chinese versions of ELM327, other then 1.4 (v1.5, v2.1), is not guaranteed. Also, mini-OBD chinese interfaces in general do not work properly.
Some information about BT interfaces:
Also, in case of any issues it is possible to save log and forward it on firstname.lastname@example.org for troubleshooting. Log creating can be enabled from the application menu.
You can also contact us at our Facebook page: