App having issues with UK 40kWh Leafs. Amongst other things it keeps forgetting the settings by changing the model to a non existent 60kWh Leaf and the ODO reading is incorrect. I feel sure the developer will sort this out in due course and for earlier Leafs it works well. However, did the state of health reading really get better by 5% just by updating the Leaf Spy app?
Great app! Would be even better if you could set the language of the instrument cluster, especially for cars imported from Japan.
Buy this app if you have a Leaf
Informative, interesting app
Updated version no longer crashes.
If you can find a way of disabling the door open beep when not in "on & ready" and also setting the pedestrian warning speaker to default to off rather than on I will send you a blank signed cheque
- Support 2018 Leaf
- Support new LELInk2 OBDII adapter (recommend adapter for all version of LeafSpy)
- Support Dropbox API 2 now that API 1 no longer supported
- On screen 3 new custom screen option you can create a screen that only displays information you want to see
- SOH resolution increased 100x (xx%==>xx.xx%)
- Service screen option to Enable Auto Headlight feature if you have added necessary hardware.
- Fixed bug where some Options not restored. See change log for all fixes.