VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT ON-CALL AVAILABILITY APPLICATION
As leaders on emergency services departments, it is your responsibility to ensure that when the call comes out, you have the staffing to adequately respond to that call. You may have multiple battalions or crews on standby, but can you honestly say you know if each member is able and ready to respond? What if they ran to the grocery store a town or two away? Did they have a school event to attend with their child? What if they have been drinking that night? Even if they sent you a page or a text message to advise you, in the heat of the moment can you remember who paged out and who didn’t? Welcome to Page-Out! This patent pending process will allow the entire department to see who is available and who isn’t at any time. Each user can page-in and page-out from this application updating the entire department’s network of applications faster than a text message. Think about the amount of time you could save if you knew your staffing wasn’t adequate. You could call for mutual aid early; possibly saving lives. You could recall firefighters to ensure coverage. The options are endless. Page-Out is volunteer emergency services answer to on-call availability.
This is not a stand-alone application. You MUST have a subscription through our website at www.page-out.com for this application to function.
Simple – Fast – Easy Set up:
Simply create an account at www.page-out.com. Once logged in, you can add users and instruct those users to download the Page-Out Fire Application. Using their unique ID number and the departments universal password they can log into the application and are automatically linked with every other user on the department.
Cadpage is published as a free app, but it will expect a $10 payment after you run it for a 30 day evaluation period. We do give out free subscriptions to anyone who needs one. And there is an alternate free Cadpage app that never asks for money.
We are now on Facebook search for CadPage and friend Us.
@CadPage on twitter for latest news.
Cadpage can be difficult to set up. If you are having trouble with it, please contact us, preferable with the Email the Developers item in the settings menu. We can usually get it all working.
FireAlert is the perfect solution for Firefighters and other profession's where missing a text is not an option! It makes your mobile like a pager.
It can be used by
- emergency medical services (EMS)
- mountain rescue service
- Red Cross
- Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD)
- and many more
Beside the rescue organistations, you can use FireAlert to monitor server and control systems.
To use FireAlert you must already receive SMS/MMS which will require your special attention.
What offers FireAlert?
- supports SMS and flash-SMS
- supports MMS (Beta)
- display the message in a pop-up
- at the moment 5 trigger that can be set up separatly
- use of own sounds
- play sound even when mobile is in silent mode
- different vibration pattern
- turn on phone from 'sleep mode'
- test function for each trigger
- saves the text messages
- widget to control some settings
FireAlert is free and without any advertisement. FireAlert is made to save life and save goods. I develope FireAlert in my free-time, like we all do our job in the organisation, for free.
There is just one thing, if you use FireAlert, please help me to make it better! Write me your ideas and be a part of the development.
Due to the mostly very good feedback, there is already a new version in the development, which will include all your ideas.
You need more informations or you have a idea. Please visit my website under http://www.b4exit.de or sent me a mail over firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a fan @Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FireAlert1
Become a fan @Google+ https://plus.google.com/112176920554403296693
You can also receive messages that are sent out by other personnel. Get notified of open shifts, training, and other announcements instantly.
This App allows you to alarm rescue units or selected individuals immediately. There is the option of being alerted via SMS or email or both. You will never miss an alarm again! The use is straightforward: You simply receive an alarm message and open the App afterwards. Within seconds it is possible to alarm or inform further units with an individually preset text. All alarm messages can be created manually. In doing so the App performs all necessary technical actions.
At the same time you will get calculated the fastest route to your rescue service's location. Statistics will also be created so that you will know when which mission took place and how long you needed from the beginning of the mission until you reached your destination.
This software is being continuously improved. Help us developing this app further by sending feedback to email@example.com.
Completely redesigned from the ground up to make your life as a First Responder easier! In addition to the reliable pager-like notifications you’ve come to expect from the eDispatches system, our new version has the features most requested by our hundreds of thousands of satisfied emergency responders - built-in mapping with driving directions as well as online streaming of your dispatch radio channel! Account Administrators can now send Priority Messages and Priority Blast Voice Messages right from the app - no more PC or telephone needed! Administrators can now manage details of their Recipients in the app, as well.
With the eDispatches app you can:
Receive push notifications for emergency dispatches and listen to dispatch audio
Generate maps and directions to incident locations
Listen to streaming audio of your dispatch channel
Replay alerts from the last 24 hours
Control Settings for alert notifications
Send mass messages to your members (Account Admins only)
Manage your Recipients (Account Admins only)
The eDispatches service is available to Fire/EMS/Rescue/Police and other emergency response agencies and their members. Thousands of agencies and hundreds of thousands of their recipients currently use the eDispatches system across North America.
If your agency is not a current eDispatches subscriber, please contact eDispatches for information on a free trial for your department at (973)453-5810 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit our website: www.edispatches.com
Getestet von Blaulichtapps.de
Kostenloses und einfach zu bedienendes Nachschlagewerk mit Feuerwehr Abkürzungen für Android.
Easily select various shift types such as 24/48 (ABC), 48/96 (AABBCC), etc. Customize labels and colors for each of your shifts to easily highlight your personal schedule. Visit www.fireshifts.com to see a full list of scheduling options.
Ad supported. An iOS (iPhone/iPad) version is also available.
Works indefinitely. No purchasing of yearly licenses, free updates, no subscriptions fees.
Pro version available with no ads and syncs to your Google Calendar:
Feedback is appreciated: email@example.com
But you can prepare for them. Download the FREE APP, the Car Crash
Advisor App from the Law Offices of Michael M. Goldberg, P.C. The App
enables you to:
Obtain important information that you or your lawyer will need while at
the accident scene, including scene photos, insurance information,
vehicle information, vehicle photos, witness information, police report
information, audio and video, etc., and seamlessly transmit this to the
If you are a current client of the firm with an active case, the App
enables you to keep track of your accident records, including a list of
medical providers, lost wages, injuries, property damage, expenses,
court related dates and doctor visits and seamlessly send this
information to our office;
Finally, the App contains the following:
Information about our firm and the cases we accept;
Ability to have your case evaluated by our firm;
Ability to Contact us via phone, email, web, Facebook or the App;
Call 911 from accident scene;
And much more!
Please note- The use of this App does not create an attorney-client
the public to their local police and allow the community to become more involved right from your
(Please note, This app is used by agencies that opt in to use it. If your community has not opted to use
MyPD than you should not expect to find them on the app) Local, State, and College Police Departments as well as other law enforcement agencies are using this app to provide you with better service and improve communication.
The MyPD app is free to download and does not require you to sign in or sign up to use the app.
Law Enforcement agencies using this app are offering citizens the following options:
• Multiple information resources and RSS feeds
• 2 types of push notifications
• Report anonymous crime tips
• Commend a Police Officer
• Submit Feedback to your Police
• Ask Questions
• Community Surveys
• Directions to the Police Department
• Police Department Contacts
• Social Media
• Most Wanted
• Jail Info
• Weather Service
• National Terrorism Advisory System
• New & Alerts page
• Crime Map
• Online Reporting
• Encrypted transfer of messages
• Many more additional features
These are just some of the many options that your Police Department is making available to you here. A growing number of Police Departments are utilising this app for the citizens they serve. If you don't see your Department here, let them know they should join!
Some of the Police Departments using or signed up for the MyPD app (in no particular order) are the Green Bay Police, Beverly Police, Cambridge Police, Rochester Police, Waco Police, Dunwoody Police, Maine DEA, Chesapeake Police, Peabody Police, Watertown Police, North Andover Police, Ipswich Police, Alhambra Police, Norton Police, Wellesley Police, Yarmouth Police, Bedford Police, New Bedford Police, York Police, Auburn Police, El Dorado Police, Los Altos Police, Palo Alto Police, Mountain View
Police, Fremont Police, West Sacramento Police, Woods Cross Police, West Jordan Police, West Haven Police, Grrenwich Police, Westport Police, Warner Robins Police, Pooler Police, Peoria Police, Arcadiaolice, Hanover Park Police, Wichita Police, Bethlehem Police, Brimfield Police, Cibolo Police, Hobbs Police, Kingston Police, Chelsea Police, North Andover Police, South Portland Police, Haverford College Public Safety, Bryn Mawr College Public Safety, Rockwall Police, Warner Robins Police, Roanoke Police, Boston University Police, Rocky Mount Police, Boynton Beach Police, Amesbury Police, Swampscott Police, Bensalem Police, Corvallis Police, Plymouth Police, DeWitt Police, Columbia Police, Norfolk Police, Chesapeake Police, Rochester Police, Sturgeon Bay Police, Barre Police, Attleboro Police, Yarmouth Police, Waltham Police, Norwood Police, Ipswich Police, Glendale Police, and many more in Massachusetts, Maine, New York, California, Texas, Virginia, Ontario, Wisconsin, New Jersey, Utah, Georgia, Alabama, and New Mexico. Please do not expect your police or other local law enforcement agency here if they have not opted to use the app. Please do not give the app a bad rating because your agency is not here. Send us an email and we will encourage them to join.
Please report any bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is not for emergency use or communication with law enforcement or for immediate response situations. Always dial 9-1-1 in the United States or Canada for an emergency situation.
"My Police Department" “MyPD” “WiredBlue” are Federally registered trademark of Wired Blue LLC.
"Smartphones, Smart Citizens, Smart Policing" is also a WiredBlue trademark.
Das immer komplexer werdende Aufgabenfeld der Feuerwehr veranlasste Andreas Gattinger schon während seiner Ausbildung, alle wichtigen Informationen für einen erfolgreichen Einsatz in einer kurzen, prägnanten Form zusammenzufassen.
Diese Sammlung von Einsatzratschlägen und Informationen soll jedem Einsatzleiter eine ergänzende Hilfestellung sein, die jederzeit mitgeführt werden kann.
- schnelle Informationen und Alternativmöglichkeiten
- kurze Checklisten für (seltene) Situationen und Maßnahmen
- Gedächtnisstütze aufgrund des sehr breiten Aufgabenspektrums
- Standard-Einsatz-Ratschläge (SER) als „roter Faden“
- wichtige Informationen und Gedankenstützen
- Hinweise auf Gefahren, Maßnahmen und Hilfen
- Auszüge aus Feuerwehr-Dienstvorschriften und Richtlinien
- solide, fundierte Feuerwehrgrundausbildung
- technischer und physikalischer Grundverstand
- Führungsausbildung bei BF, FF oder WF
- gesunder Menschenverstand
- enthält keine Standardlösung für alle Einsätze
- enthält nur Hilfestellungen, ist kein Ersatz für Führungsvorgang
- keine Gewähr für die Richtigkeit der Informationen trotz langwieriger und sorgfältigster Überprüfung
The world’s No. 1 mobile document scanning and sharing app with over 100 million installs in more than 200 countries
* Over 50,000 new registrations per day
* CamScanner, 50 Best Apps, 2013 Edition – TIME
* Top Developer – Google Play Store
CamScanner helps you scan, store, sync and collaborate on various contents across smartphones, tablets and computers.
Use your phone camera to scan receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc.
*Optimize Scan Quality
Smart cropping and auto enhancing make the texts and graphics look clear and sharp
By entering any keyword, you’ll see a list of docs with the word in their titles, notes or images (Registrants only)
*Extract Texts from Image
OCR (optical character recognition) extracts texts inside images for further editing or .txt sharing. (Paid app only)
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Easily share docs in PDF or JPEG format with others via social media, email attachment or sending the doc link
*AirPrint & Fax
Instantly print out docs in CamScanner with nearby printer; directly fax docs to over 30 countries right from the app
Invite friends or colleagues to view and comment on your scans in a group. (Registrants only)
Making annotations or adding customized watermark on docs are made available for you
*Secure Important Docs
Set passcode for viewing important docs; meanwhile, when sending doc link, you can set password to protect it
*Sync across Platforms
Sign up to sync documents on the go. Just sign in to any smartphone, tablet or computer (visit www.camscanner.com) you own and you can view, edit and share any document. (Registrants only)
Premium Subscription Features ($ 4.99/month or $49.99/year):
1. Edit OCR results and notes of the entire doc, exporting as .txt file
2. Create Doc Collage for multiple pages
3. Add 10G cloud space
4. Add 40 extra collaborators
5. Send doc link with password protection and expiration date
6. Auto upload docs to Box, Google Drive, Dropbox , Evernote and OneDrive
7. Batch download PDF files in web app (www.camscanner.com)
8. Every benefit registrants enjoys
9. Everything paid app offers
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription.
CamScanner users scan and manage
* Bill, Invoice, Contract, Tax Roll, Business Card…
* Whiteboard, Memo, Script, Letter…
* Blackboard, Note, PPT, Book, Article…
* Credential, Certificate, Identity Documents…
3rd Party Cloud Storage Services Supported:
-Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive
The free version is an ad-supported version and scanned documents are generated are with watermark; Invite 10 collaborators per document at most.
We’d love to hear your feedback: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: @CamScanner
Like us on Facebook: CamScanner
Follow us on Google+: CamScanner
Zur Unterstützung von Feuerwehrmännern, egal ob Jugend-Feuerwehr, Berufs-Feuerwehr oder andere Feuerwehr-Freunde.
Die Lite Version enthält Daten von Gefahrgut zu über 1000 Stoffnummern .
Weitere Apps unseres Entwickler-Teams:
Feuerwehr Quiz: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=feuerwehr.apps.blueinc.quiz&hl=de
Feuerwehr Wiki: https://play.google.com/https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=feuerwehr.apps.blueinc
Feuerwehr Prüfungshilfe: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=feuerwehr.apps.blueinc.pruefungsapp
Feuerwehr Einsatzleiter Light : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bl.in.co.einsatzleiterlight
Feuerwehr Einsatzleiter Pro: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bl.in.co.einsatzleiterpro
Löschwasserförderung GPS: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bl.in.co.loeschwasser
UN-Nummersuche Pro: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=feuerwehr.stoffnummernsuche.pro
Englische Apps unseres Entwickler-Teams:
FRT - Fire Rescue Taktics: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bl.in.co.firerescuetactics
Für weitere Feuerwehr Apps , können sie dies einfach in die Bewertungen schreiben, damit wir wissen
wie hoch die Nachfrage nach jeweiligen Apps ist.
Throw away your pager & monthly bills!! Allows Custom alerting for incoming text messages (SMS & MMS). Turn your phone into a pager, with received text messages!
- IT professionals
- Anyone wanting to customize text alerts from a certain sender
- Do you participate in an on call rotation where you get your pages via a text message? Hospital or IT professional?
- Need persistent reminders until you acknowledge the text from a certain someone or group?
- Need better control over sound alerts for text alerts?
- Need to silence alerts from a certain someone, area code, or email domain?
- Have a girlfriend or spouse that you can't afford to miss a text from?
- Get text messages from your children that you cannot miss?
**Please test the free version first (OnCall Pager & Text Alerter) so that you know the features work fine with your phone and service provider
- Pro version has several additional key features over the free version, to turn your phone into an ultra custom pager!
- Speak option - speaks out "New text Message" and says the sender if it can match it to one of the Contact phone # or email in your phone
- Specify the # of 'rings' for incoming text from default senders
- Specify the # of 'rings' for incoming text from a CustomContact match
- Specify a unique sound for incoming text from default senders
- Specify a unique sound for incoming text from texts that match a check
- Subject line MMS keyword exclusion(s), so you can ignore false alerts
- Subject line match 'AfterHours' so you don't get sound alerts for keywords after hours
- Message body keyword match actions based on text message content
- Specify the Reminder interval for CustomContact match
- Ringer Profile override option for message match
- Get to support the Developer!
- Very light-weight application, tiny install
- Simple easy to user interface
- Supports SMS & MMS types of text messages, including MMS via email
- Reminder feature (persistent) for a keyword match for multiple senders
- Works great for scenarios where sender has different numbers each time (If your work for example sends texts from different numbers, but all begin with 712######, then just enter 712 as search string in ContactMatch to get a match
- Can enter search string to distinguish sender(s) (Contact # or email), then apply rules against (either email if coming via email, or phone # if coming via phone). Since it's a search string you can use just a partial # such as an area code, or domain name from email, etc (Could set to get persistent reminders for all email MMS texts sent from your work, for example).
- CustomContacts show a red Notification icon, while all other texts show a green icon
- Select actions for text from custom sender: Ignore only this sender, Only alert for this sender, Alert for everyone
- Spam filter option - prevent alerts for numbers with 6 digits or less
- Select custom sounds
- In-app volume control seperate from other system volumes
- Vibrate option
- Notification LED: blinks green for default senders, red for a match
- Many other options
- Every phone and carrier is different, so make sure to test first!
- Disclaimer: Developer is NOT responsible for any missed texts!
- Within App, go into Menu Options to get Help or App info including versioning
- If you are having trouble with getting CustomContact to work, open a text from the sender you want to apply the rule to, select their message to get to message details or try to long press their actual message & click Details (differs on each phone). In there you should see the raw "From:" field. This is the field the app uses to search against for the CustomContact. Should be either a phone number or an email address.
- If you still can't figure it out, please send the Developer an email, along with the Logs (Menu Options->Email Logs to Developer)
Keywords: OnCall On-call On Call Pager Hospital IT Doctor