Still not on the level of PS touch that you stopped supporting for some reason, but not a bad editor. However it takes way too long to generate thumbnails for RAW photographs when selecting an image to edit. I have alot to go through and it can take nearly 10 minutes to load. Im using a note 8 so plenty of power to generate them quickly. There are free apps out there that are much faster with nearly the same level of features.
Still buggy. Crop and rotate tool doesn't let you save changes all the time. So a major tool doesn't quite work right. No other bugs noticed, however it's weird there is no noise reduction, especially considering noise reduction is available as a selective edit.
Not sure what is going on but this app NEVER WORKS ANYMORE! Pictures don't load, and if they do, I cannot save them to my device- it just shuts down almost every single time. Also freezes during editing if I can manage to load. As a paying customer, I am so disappointed and annoyed!
This app is amazing on both Chromebook and phone. I love everything about it from how easy it is to sync, and how the app on the phone comes with a manual camera. One thing that would complete this for me would be manual shutter speed that goes up to 30 seconds instead of only going up to 0.7. Also, please make a yearly subscription available instead of being locked to a monthly. I would totally pay $50 or even more if I never had to pay that again
This new update sometimes freezes on motoG5s+, actually after save to device it feels annoying getting freezes and force closed again and again!! Need more improvement to bring this apps stable and rockin again
I just updated my Adobe CC account to LR Classic CC and also see install for LR CC. So confused on which one to use. Plus my LR mobile is taking forever to prepare and export photos. What's the deal??
- General stability improvement
- New Auto Settings: Auto has been completely reworked to create better results, every time. Using an advanced neural network powered by Adobe Sensei, new Auto Settings creates a better photo
- App Shortcuts: For Android Nougat and later devices, tap and hold on the app icon to quickly launch the app into popular modes
- More control on managing storage
- Resolved an issue that prevented some Huawei customers from importing images
- Bug fixes and speed improvement
A best collage app for Instagram:Resize for story,New year Cards,Layout,Collage