The Lunar Calendar app includes a comprehensive guidebook as well as free lunar data, covering a period of three months from the day you first use it. Additional calendar data is available as in-app purchases.
Living in harmony with the lunar phases – the helpful app accompanies you day by day throughout the year. The Lunar Calendar based on a work created by the successful authors Johanna Paungger-Poppe and Thomas Poppe imparts centuries-old knowledge about the Moon and serves as a useful guide and calendar for all signs of the zodiac. Even more useful than a horoscope, the Activity Planner will assist you in planning your activities in categories such as health, food and diet, hygiene, household, house and garden.
Make use of the lunar phases for a perfect timing. In addition, you can graphically display the biorhythms of different persons, and you can perform a biorhythm-partner comparison.
*** NOTE: The in-app purchases are NOT part of a subscription plan. You can freely decide at any time if (and when) you want to purchase additional calendar data packages. ***
The features at a glance:
• Day info on the current lunar phase, sign of the zodiac, as well as element, day quality, food quality, plant part, organ system, and body zone
• Daily display of favorable / unfavorable activities in the following categories: health, hygiene, household, building construction, and garden
• Activity Planner: displays favorable times for all 62 activities in the monthly overview
• Display of physical, spiritual, and mental biorhythms over time and in partner comparisons
• Comprehensive guide to the phases of the Moon and their effects on different parts of everyday life: health and hygiene, food, household, garden and plants, building construction, biorhythms, and ‘organ clock’
Questions or suggestions:
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your feedback!
News and updates: www.usmgames.com, www.facebook.com/UnitedSoftMedia