Body by AIM360
Body by AIM360: The cutting-edge nutrition app connecting you to personalized nutrition diet programs filled with daily guides, meal plans, recipes, calorie tracking and more.
Created by a team of integrative functional medicine doctors and health coaches, the Body by AIM360 nutrition app is designed to give you all the tools you need to conquer your diet program from the convenience of your phone. We made it simple and easy to connect to a functional medicine team, nutritional diet programs and tracking tools so you can optimize your nutrition levels and accelerate your weight loss goals.
As an all-inclusive nutrition app, you can work one-on-one with our nutrition coaches or do the entire nutritional diet program by yourself. All of the tools are at your fingertips to optimize your nutritional health and lose weight.
START FEELING BETTER TODAY AND GET ACCESS TO THE BODY BY AIM360 NUTRITION APP:
• Setting Goals and Personalizing Your Profile
• Track Weight, Food, Calories, Sleep, Exercise and More
• Automatically Sync with Fitbit Device
• Daily Program Guidelines and Tips
• Calorie Counter with 800,000+ Foods and Ingredients
• Shopping Guide with What to Eat / What Not to Eat
• Delicious, Healthy Recipes to Keep You Inspired
• In-App Text Messaging Support with Our Nutrition Coach
• *Chef-Inspired, Easy-to-Make Cooking Shows
• *Diet Program Educational Videos
• *Nutrition Diet Guides and Printable PDF’s
*Not available on all plans.
Medical Disclaimer: The Body by AIM360 Nutrition App is not a medical device. The information in The Body by AIM360 Nutrition App is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. It is also not intended to replace a consultation with a qualified health care professional. It is not intended as medical advice and DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between you, Advanced Integrative Medical 360 or any nutrition coach. This is not a prescriptive treatment. If you have concerns about your individual health or management of your symptoms, please consult your physician or qualified health practitioner. In addition, please consult your healthcare professional before stopping or taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or beginning any treatment for any health problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.