This is very slow to sync, very slow to connect, or update and even took awhile to remove. For those asking, the only way to deactivate using Android is by going to your settings at the top right (looks like a wheel) scroll down to Apps, find airwatch, click on it and you will have options to uninstall. That will remove it completely from your phone. I only have it because of my job.
This app forced a factory reset on my phone to "Encrypt" my phones data to make it safe. I lost everything. Photos. Contacts. Text. Even my settings! This app just ruined my entire month. It even deleted my backup info so i cant connect to sync again. Zero stars. Never again.
2 days I am trying to update jio pos+ abhi bhi nahi hua he kar de bhai castmber vapas ja rahe he
With new updates its keep on asking to change or set unlock pattern. Really need to fix it immediately.
I am trying to deactivate bt not happening. Too slow
My company did not remove administrator access upon leaving the company. Soo.. how the hell do I deactivate admin access to them?
• Improved certificate sampling performance
• Support for installing and persisting apps between shared device sessions
• Ability to modify the passcode age on Android devices up to 365 days
• Bug Fixes
Android for Work:
• Boxer widgets can now be enabled in the work profile
• Advanced single user staging is now supported when using NFC bump to enroll Work Managed Devices
WhatsNow is shop info mobile app which gives instant results for quick questions