Issue with October build Since upgrading my phone has been repeatedly getting a notification to install a managed application. Notification doesn't go away after reboot, and periodically reappears. Very annoying.
Constant notification After the last update I am getting a constant notification for "application installed". Everything is up to date and nothing I do seems to make it stop. Comes back after it's cleared everytime.
Not supported jio pos digital any finger print machine lenovo model Plz solve this problem bcoz other retailer company thumb app working Same machine in lenovo mobile.
Unable to uninstall Not able to uninstall this app from my Samsung phone very irritating. How the hell do we uninstall this app? Unable to un enroll it. Unable to change device admin settings. What the hell is this app? Some kind of Corporate virus?
Broke The app says my account is not authorized after I enter my credentials. I have contacted my company's IT, and they have been unsuccessful in getting me logged in. Something is broken with the app.
Battery hog & massive lags on older devices Ever since I was required to install this, my Note 2 lags frequently, and average battery consumption has increased 25%. Had to upgrade to Note 4...
• Support for Android M: App Standby, Doze and Power Saving Mode
• Support Multiple EAS Clients for different email account
• Support for Biometric Authentication with Android M
• Wipe devices when unenrolled from Device Owner mode for Android Work
• Notifications on the Agent maintained after Device Reboot
• Support of Huawei features
• Launcher enhancements – Requires Launcher v2.5 or higher
• Bug Fixes
Locate and connect to blazingly fast WiFi network by Reliance Jio
Jio4GVoice (earlier JioJoin) brings HD Voice, Video, RichCall & RCS to any phone