Worker and service technician keep an eye on thier customer-working-time. Sales men get a mileage list by the way and on top they get a work hour sheet per client.
This version is in-app purchase:
1. Export report in csv, html and excel
2. Unlimited creating invoice
Report bugs or request features:
• Add time record easily
• Add time record by punch in, punch out and pause
• Update, delete and copy time record
• View time record in yearly, monthly, semimonthly, biweekly, weekly and daily
• View time record by calendar
• Filter time record by status, project and client
• Time record status: open, follow up, invoiced and paid
• Auto overtime calculation
• Support multiple jobs and clients
• Choose clients from phone contacts
• Default start time, end time and breaks
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes
• Daily/weekly overtime
• Register expense category, amount, date and note
• Register mileage, rate, date and note
• Show expense with time in report and invoice
• Customize report fields
• Report in Microsoft Excel (XML), HTML and CSV
• Save report in SDCard or by Email
• Create invoice in PDF
• Customize invoice fields
• Invoice # in letter and number
• Customize tax name and rate
• Partial paid
• Bar chart with monthly amount
• Line chart with monthly amount
• Support your country currency (41)
• Password protection
• Auto default value
• Configurable first day of the week, biweek and month
• Support hour in decimal or hours:minutes format
• Support time in 24 hour or AM/PM format
• Support date in various formats
• Auto backup database to SD card or Dropbox™ when exit the app
• Manual backup database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Restore database from SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Email database
• Clean all time records
Available languages (more coming soon)
• Deutsch (Johann)
• Español (Toni Rubio)
• Dansk (Lars Schilling)
• Nederlands (Albert Maat)
• Italiano (Massimiliano)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Fernando Araujo)
• Français (Jerome Cavallo, Jean-Marie)
• Bosanski (Dženana Šabeta)
• Norsk (Stian Pareliussen)
※ We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation of timesheet app.
※ This version has most functions without advertising, please upgrade/purchase export and invoice features to support our improving works.
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development.
※ Since it is not easy conversation in the market review, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
Use timesheet as a work time, work hour, working hours, time recorder, time tracker, work clock, time clock, punch clock, time keeper, time logger, time card, time management, worksheet, timetracker, timesheets or a easy solution for tracking time and invoice clients.
Outlook is a free email app that helps you get more done from anywhere with one unified view of your email, calendar, contacts, and attachments. Outlook automatically surfaces your most important messages – across all your email accounts. Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages you want to handle later. Easily view your calendar, share available times, and schedule meetings. And attach files from your email, OneDrive, or Dropbox with just a few taps.
Outlook works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Why use Outlook?
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your most important email. Less relevant email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages.
• Schedule emails and they will return to your inbox at a later time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of the past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
• Find available meeting times and share them in email or schedule a meeting.
Attachments made easy
• View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
• Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything fast
• Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
• Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
• Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.
Feedback or questions?
• We want your feedback to make Outlook better! Please share your comments within the app by going to Settings>Help>Contact Support. We read all feedback.
• See the answers to frequently asked questions by going to Settings>Help>FAQs.
Try our other Microsoft apps for Android tablets: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Skype.
Timesheet Mobile is the preferred employee timekeeping and location tracking solution for Builders, Contractors, Healthcare, Security, Transportation, Event Planners, and all Trades with Mobile Employees.
Time and Location Tracking:
Punch in and out with the click of a button.
Log time against Jobs & Tasks.
Add Jobsite Notes.
Captures Employee GPS coordinates when they Punch in and out.
Timesheets and Reports via Web Based Account:
Excel Reports detailing Employee shifts and labor hours.
Excel Reports detailing labor hours per Job.
Import Timesheets to Quickbooks for fast Payroll and Customer Invoices
More report and import options available (contact us).
NOTE: REQUIRES SUBSCRIPTION TO WEB BASED SOFTWARE. Visit www.timesheetmobile.com to get free trial.
To use this application, your employer must have a corresponding Timesheet Mobile™ subscription configured for usewith our Timesheet Mobile Apps. Contact your employer for details.
Ver 1.4 or later are now ads on the app.
I paid version without ads is to create upon request.
※ If you encounter an error, we will support it at any time,
Up reports, etc. are greatly appreciated.
We only work with to ensure ※ Galaxy S.
For further trouble is expected to be restored.
· Emitted from the widget, you can register the withdrawal.
You can see the accumulation of data is monthly data.
You can Email · monthly data.
⇒ comma-delimited format
If you set the hourly wage · display monthly data, the amount paid for the current month to screen widgets
• Time can be specified in units of revaluation.
1 minute 5 minutes 10 minutes 15 minutes 30 minutes
Once you have registered your work hours • By default, when it is reflected in the attendance register.
To use the features of Gmail accounts, e-mail, please set the password.
Registration has been made possible across a fire.
You only have to register in advance Pattern can reflect the pattern in the Time entry screen.
There is no limit to the number of registered patterns.
[Menu] ⇒ [more] ⇒ [Settings employment patterns]
Hourly or daily pay can be set for each pattern
Overtime · calculate the time is now midnight.
Calculation method is as follows.
Overtime ⇒: calculate the time beyond 8 hours
Midnight hour ⇒: Calculate the time to 5:00 the next morning - 22 hours
· Implemented a set closing date.
The default is the end of the month.
Been fixed so that you can set up to 35:59 set the clock.
Registration pattern was implemented.
Overtime, night support
-Reload history from SD
-Install to SD
-Import job names & desc
Track your time with this time clock. Check in, check out, all on your phone with Android Time Card Free. Then, at the push of a button, e-mail your timesheet to yourself, even in the free version, all with Android Time Card Free! :-)
-Install to SD
(paid ver only)
Features at a glance:
- Calculate hours and pay worked on the job by simply clocking in and clocking out.
- Track the GPS location on a map with a pin location of all employee clock in & clock out events.
- Allow or block employees from editing their time sheet data remotely with a press of a button.
- Calculate hourly employee paycheck data easily.
- Track and calculate mileage by per mile rate
- Track and calculate employee expenses.
- Track and calculate used and available vacation hours.
- Track and calculate used and available sick hours.
- Track and calculate over time hours.
- Track employee comp time.
- Track employee cash advances.
- Auto punch out and in for Lunch
- Email your time sheets as attachments to anyone as a spreadsheet (.csv).
- Run reports quickly and simply by providing a date range.
- *NEW FEATURE Cloud backup, protect all of your important time punch data (free with purchase of app).
- Available for Android and Apple (search iTimePunch in the Apple store) operating systems.
- Affordably priced for everyone.
- Purchase once per device, own it forever for that device. Never pay a monthly fee.
If you have hourly employees, this is your solution. Give the app to each employee on their mobile device, where they will clock in and out of work from anywhere, giving each employee the flexibility to send you their time sheets on demand.
Employees will instantly know how much they have earned, how much vacation and sick time they have and will be able to easily enter and track expenses such as travel or fuel costs.
Know where your employees are while they are clocked in. With iTimePunch, every time an employee clocks in or out, their GPS location is recorded, and then every hour while your employee is clocked in their GPS location is recorded as well. These GPS locations are then part of the time sheet report the employee emails their "Boss" from the application. Within this report is a clickable screen with links that open a map with pins showing the exact GPS location where the employee clocked in and out and also their location every hour while clocked in.
*New feature. iTimePunch now has a backup feature that automatically backs up your device time punch data to our cloud backup service. Restore your backed up cloud data to your device easily within the app (Device backup can be restored to like devices. Cross platform backup restore such as backup from iPhone, restore to other manufacturer is not supported at this time) must be Apple device to Apple device.
We will do our very best to backup your iTimePunch device data, however there are a few things you should know. Your internet connection must be working on the device for the backup to function. We will not be liable in any way for your data. Data backup is always your responsibility solely. This backup service is provided "as is", without any implied warranty to the user. You accept these terms by purchasing and downloading our application, iTimePunch.
Please see our full terms and conditions: http://www.itimepunch.com/terms-and-conditions/
Please note, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Please note, the map described above is not a live map. The "Boss" must be emailed the employees Timesheet to view GPS locations on this map.
Give iTimePunch a try right now. We know you will be satisfied because we built this app for our own small business first and use it every day ourselves.
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Create and send professional looking invoices and estimates.
• Get paid faster by sending invoices with a Pay Now link.*
• Receive payments directly on an invoice via credit card.*
• See overdue invoice notifications to know who owes you money.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports to see how your business is doing.
• View customer info, attach photos or notes, and schedule a calendar appointment.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 reports.
• Create custom invoices in minutes with your logo, custom fields, and more.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate during tax time.
• Customize your experience with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management.
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS USER?
• Download the app and sign in with your QuickBooks credentials.
NEW TO QUICKBOOKS?
• Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
• After your 30 day trial, subscribe for $9.99/month or $99.99/year.
• The gservices permission allows us to display helpful information on a map, such as the shipping or billing address of a customer.
• The phone permission allows us to display useful customer information from QuickBooks when a customer calls you.
• The location permission allows us to simplify entry of customer addresses by determining your phone’s current location.
• The receive data from Internet permission allows us to notify you when a new message arrives.
• The record audio permission lets us record audio for swiper devices that use the audio jack.
FROM INTUIT, THE MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Payroll, QuickBooks GoPayment, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
Intuit Terms of Service: https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html
*Requires activating QuickBooks Payments (US Only)
- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
- This application is available for employees of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, PayCard, Spending Account or iPay Statements.
Key Features include;
• View pay & tax statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Send Late Arrival or Absence messages
• View benefit plan information
• View retirement savings accounts
• View spending accounts
• View pay card accounts
• Tap to contact colleagues
• View company news
Feedback we've heard from our users;
• It’s a tremendous breakthrough
• This is a great innovation
• I’m excited. You’re giving the HR department something really valuable to share with employees
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• The mobile application does not transmit or use sensitive personal information
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Android 2.3 or higher
• Internet Connection
• ADP Security Management, ADP Portal, RUN or iPay Statements Username and Password
Please visit the following website to learn more about the ADP Mobile Solutions application: www.adp.com/gomobile.
Time Tracker is widely used by lawyers, contractors, realtors, photographers, freelancers and anyone charging by the working hours.
Time Tracker is an Android based standalone application and does not use internet for data storage. This makes the product perfect for protecting your sensitive data and for tracking your working time spent on tasks wherever you are.
Four major reasons for using our Time Tracker:
1. Easy to use:
-Time Tracker is very carefully designed to be user friendly. You can start using it after installation and no need to read manuals.
2. Smart, robust and dependable:
-After punch in, even the app is killed or the phone is turned off, the timer still works as normal.
3. Best customer support:
-We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
4. Multiple useful features:
• Punch in and punch out.
• Pause and resume.
• Password protection
• Select from 37 most used currencies
• Configurable first day of the week
• Multiple clients/projects/tasks
• Import feature: For info of clients, projects and tasks, user can import data from input CSV file to the database.
• Database back up to SD card, Dropbox™ and Email.
• Database restore from SD card or Dropbox™.
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
• Export report in CSV (for Microsoft™ Excel), IIF (for QuickBooks™) and HTML (for web browser) format to SD card
• Send report in CSV (for Microsoft™ Excel), IIF (for QuickBooks™) and HTML (for web browser) format by email. Report file can be sent to Dropbox™ and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Auto default
• Duplicate time record
• Yearly, monthly, weekly and daily summary and details
• Detail view with chart and filters
• Tap on column header to sort
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above).
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 540x960, 800x600, 1024x600,1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
• Clock: punch in and out for your shifts and breaks.
• Schedule: see your scheduled shifts, time off, and holidays in a calendar view.
• Time Off: view your balances, request new time off, and review the status of pending requests.
• Availability: let your manager know when you are, and are not available to work, avoiding schedule conflicts.
• Attendance: view your location’s daily attendance and perform call-ins to replace no-shows.
• Employees: view a list of your employees, their contact information, and their recent or upcoming shifts.
• Time Off Approvals: review and approve or deny your employees’ requests for time off.
• Task Management: view and track the completion status of the tasks assigned to your location.
This application is only intended for current Dayforce HCM clients, and can only be accessed using valid client credentials. If you are an employee of a Dayforce HCM client, check with your employer before downloading the app to see if they have activated the mobile option. To learn more about Dayforce HCM, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Time tracking on-the-go:
Get access to timesheets anytime, anywhere, and quickly enter time ― whether it is for attendance management, internal project costing, online billing of clients, or managing shared services resources. Add comments and submit your work directly from your Android device while it’s still fresh in your mind. Easily view the status of your timesheets. For businesses that require proof of who’s entering time, the app will snap a picture of the person entering time and record the location when time was entered.
Seamless access to project data:
Users can do a quick search and select relevant projects, tasks, or activities and enter time against
them. This time data gets automatically allocated to the projects and helps you stay on top of the
project status. You can use our advanced reporting to quickly analyze projects and accurately bill clients. Resource management capabilities within our cloud-based solution help you increase employee utilization.
Time off management made easy:
It is very easy for end users to submit their time off requests after choosing the desired time off type. Users can also quickly view their time off booking history, check their vacation balances, or browse
through their holiday calendar. These self-service capabilities empower the users and take the burden
off your HR & payroll teams.
Supervisors can quickly view employee hours and approve timesheets, time off, and expenses for their teams. Automatic reminders encourage on-time submission of timesheets and expenses. The approved time gets automatically synced with our cloud solution for further processing.
Expense management on-the-go:
Users can quickly create expense sheets and enter details about those expenses, including currency,
description, and whether they are billable or not. Users can attach snapshots of bills to respective
expense items, which means no more lost expense bills.
Track time on any Android device:
The Replicon Mobile Timesheet app supports all internet-connected Android devices that use Android OS version 4.0.3 or higher, and cloud-based delivery makes sure that data is seamlessly synced. This application is available for users on the latest technology platform (Gen3).
We welcome your valuable feedback:
Please send us your suggestions to email@example.com
Get your free trial at www.7shifts.com and you’ll be scheduling your employees with ease in minutes.
How it works for managers:
- Create the schedule in minutes, not hours
- Shifts are automatically emailed and text messaged to staff
- Approve or decline shift trades
- Approve or decline time off requests
- Track staff availability
- Time off and availability are plotted directly onto the schedule for you
- Communicate with employees
- Reduce labor costs and overtime
How it works for employees:
- Access your schedule
- See who you are working with for upcoming shifts
- Request shift trades
- Request time off
- Submit your availability
- Communicate with your co-workers
The 7 shifts team's focus is to make employee scheduling easier for managers in the restaurant industry. You will quickly see how scheduling your staff is simpler when everything is managed in one spot.
Our users are saying:
4W Job Management is a must have for any trade. It does everything you need to track jobs, customers and scheduling.
WOW!! The most AMAZING APP for my work!
I have been scouring the android app list for months. Finally an app that meets my work needs. Plus many benefits I thought would NEVER BE OFFERED. This is a lifesaver, Light years ahead of all the other managers. THANKS!!!!!
• Manage your jobs with an intuitive job description: Who, What, Where and When (4W).
• Simple to use CRM features.
• Add your own custom fields.
• Seamlessly integrate your Contacts, Calendar Events and SMS messages.
• Enter a simple or extensive job description, text and voice notes, and job/meeting locations.
• Jobs can include a hierarchical list of job items. Jobs and job items can include a to do list.
• Time and mileage entry with data export to csv file. (For Excel etc.)
• Sync your phone and tablet data plus optionally send task and job data to others. (Sync is a payable subscription service)
The application has...
• Basic finance features only. (no estimates, no invoices no financial reports)
• [Tech: No support for app2sd for database performance reasons]
To understand more about how the app is using permissions, scroll down to the Understanding Permissions below.
Please note that 4W Task Manager is optimized for phone-sized screens. However, it is fully operational on tablets.
4W Task Manager was previously called OnTheJob Job Management. This application is not related to the Macintosh software called On The Job.
Contractors, Small businesses and more.
The app is using a variety of permissions, all required to make it easier to do your job.
Many of the permissions are required to use the full- featured Calendar. If you want to know more about which permissions are needed for what, read on…
• Modify/delete USB storage contents:
Allows voice recordings and pictures taken within the app to be stored on the SD card saving internal phone memory.
• Read/Edit SMS or MMS:
Required to display all SMS/MMS messages exchanged with your customers and allows you to delete a message. Note that the app does not send SMS/MMS messages itself, but instead opens your normal SMS/ MMS app.
• Display system-level alerts:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call.
• Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Record audio:
Used by the built-in voice recorder. Voice recording can be used for notes and job descriptions.
• Google mail
• Use the authentication credentials of an account
• Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests
• Read calendar events:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Read/write contact data:
Allows the app to integrate your phone contacts as customers. You can then edit contacts from inside the app.
• Read sensitive log data:
In case of an application crash, the app automatically creates an email with log crash information and asks for your permission to send it to Job Crafts. No information is ever sent without your approval.
• Full Internet access:
Required by the Calendar.
• Intercept outgoing calls, Read phone state and identity:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call, which allows you to open the 4W app without leaving the call screen.
• Receive data from Internet:
This Google cloud messaging (GCM) permission is used for 4W data sync.
• Discover known accounts, Control vibrator:
Required by the Calendar and used by the task alerts.
languages: english, spanish, french, german, hindi, indonesian, polish
refund policy 1 week. provide order number and purchase date
Manage your employee payroll time easily with this simple to use app.
Perfect to keep track of your employee time and pay.
Individuals can use it too, log your time then export and email it.
set pay period and hours required for overtime
(Don't want to use overtime? set it to a high amount of hours like 500)
view the hours worked (pay only shows on export to add privacy)
enter employee name and pay rate
clock in clock out an employee
shows last clock in and clock out
easily see who is clocked in or out
view and export time based on pay frequency
easy to view time, select day to start and week
make manual adjustments to time
export the time to csv (comma separated values) by pay frequency