I understand, without the PRO version, you cannot download the maps. Why would I need PRO version to down my own recording... :(
Horrible You seem to only care about the trails In northern Illinois. One trail I was specifically looking for in southern Illinois called the river to river is not 16 miles long it is160 miles across some of the most beautiful and difficult terrain around. Piss poor app wouldn't recommend to anyone. Deleting the app
Awesome app. Just started hiking to stay in shape, and this app has helped immensely. The more people who use it, the better it gets.
Not functioning Trails won't load.
Mt watatic Nice hike for older person in fairly good shape.
Everything you need! My family and my staff love to hike and camp together but it's hard to find trails that allow dispersed camping. This app is perfect. Simple to use and gives you all the info you need. Trail descriptions, difficulty, even pictures and "Google search" equivalent directions as in you push one button and your route shows up on Google maps. Brilliant app!
• Tons of great improvements to make managing your photos even easier!
- Easily see all of your photos in the Profile section of the app
- You can now delete photos directly within the app
- You can now set/change your profile picture directly within the app
- Fixed an issue that prevented photos from being shared
• Added nice new on-boarding carousels
• Lots of other minor bug fixes, UI tweaks, and stability improvements
Rails-to-Trails Conservancy's trail-finder app with full descriptions & maps
GPS navigation app for hiking, biking, geocaching and other outdoor activities