Record doesn't record... Update: I finally got a chance to try the latest version and I can report that at least part of the track recorded was on the same mountain I rode. No improvement 😞.I got this app to record walks and bike rides so I could later review stats like how far, how fast, etc. The "record" function performs so poorly as to be useless. It totally failed at recording my actual route every time I tried it. I had my location setting on high accuracy. Other navigation apps function well on my phone.
Crashes With every update it works less and less. It again crashed in the middle.of a recording. How can I get an older version as the last three versions suck.
Don't pay for it! I paid, expecting to get a better experience. Nope, it's terrible! And when I tried to get it fixed, the representative stopped responding when what she suggested didn't work. Just great. A waste of $30
Great ap I travel alot and take my bike with me and can find local trails
Not totally accurate. Won't upload tracks for days. Don't understand why. Think phone is not capable enough.
It was good It used to be good but now the dropped pin icons don't load. The search doesn't find relevant things either.
• Super cool new interactive elevation graph for recorder, tracks and trails - slide your finger along the graph and see exactly where the steep parts of the trail are! Toggle with the green bar.
• Standardized trail ratings and difficulties to better match the web
• Fixed performance issues when returning to the app while recording a track in the background
• Fixed an issue with duplicate list items
• Lots of other minor bug fixes, UI tweaks, and stability improvements
Play in the outdoors with Android as your Handheld GPS and offline topo maps!
Rails-to-Trails Conservancy's trail-finder app with full descriptions & maps
Outdoor GPS navigation app for hiking, biking, geocaching and other activities