UPGRADE TO PRO
Try the free app then upgrade to GPS Trails Pro for even more features, including:
* Create map packs to store maps on your phone. This app allows you to save topos (MyTopo), aerials (Bing), streets (OSM), and terrain (OCM) map types.
* Get worldwide aerial images on your phone. Our app gives you rare access to view and store offine aerial imagery from Bing maps.
* Shoot video and geotag it to an exact location on a map. Save videos to YouTube account.
* Convert lat/long coordinates to UTM and NAD 27 map datum to sync with paper maps for advanced navigation in the field.
* No ads. Say goodbye to advertisements that occupy valuable screen space for navigating.
With GPS Trails Lite, you can:
Turn your phone into a GPS: Navigate via precise satellite signals in and out of cell network.
Capture waypoints: Mark campsites, trailheads, water sources, summits, and more.
Track every step: Record or follow your tracks and routes. See compass essentials too.
Share your trip: Post adventures to trimbleoutdoors.com, Twitter and Facebook.
View maps: See street maps, aerial photos, hybrid street/aerial maps, and topo maps provided by MyTopo. Please note: Upgrade to GPS Trails Pro to store maps on your Android phone.
View stats: See 10 stats, including elevation, speed, and distance.
Download Pro Trips: Follow our step-by-step trail guides of popular trails and lesser-known routes in national parks, national forests, and local parks, including Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Great Smoky Mountains, Glacier, Rocky Mountain, White Mountains, Adirondacks, Catskills, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands, Acadia, Mount Rainier, Everglades, Olympic, and more. Find hikes near major cities: New York City, Seattle, Portland, LA, Denver, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, and more. Plus find section hikes on the Appalachian Trail, Pacific Crest Trail, and the Continental Divide Trail.
Search trips: Find thousands of trips shared by the Backpacker editors and the trimbleoutdoors.com community.
Plan trips: Plan trips with map tools at trimbleoutdoors.com and wirelessly sync them to Backpacker GPS Trails app. You can mark points, draw tracks, upload GPS files, print maps, and more. (requires membership)
Get published: Every month the editors at Backpacker handpick adventures shared by its online community to be published in the magazine. Kickstart your adventure writing and photography career with GPS Trails.
NEW: Plug in statewide topo maps into your Android with our new SD cards. Learn more at: http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/SDCards/
Supported Phones: GPS Trails Lite is designed and optimized for the Android phones.
Battery Life: While we optimize our code to cut down on power requirements, continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. For longer dayhikes or overnight trips, we suggest packing lightweight battery packs.
Follow Us: We’ve created a Facebook page for our apps. Your feedback helps us create a better app. Go to: facebook.com/backpackergpstrails.
Backpacker brings the outdoors straight to the reader's doorstep, inspiring and enabling them to go more places and enjoy nature more often. The authority on active adventure, Backpacker is the world's first GPS-enabled™ magazine and website, and the only outdoor media whose editors and network of map contributors personally map the hiking trails they publish.
Auf die Qualität des ADAC Standardwerkes können Sie jederzeit vertrauen. Mehr als 5400 Campingplätze und knapp 4700 Stellplätze in ganz Europa wurden von ADAC Inspekteuren vor Ort besichtigt und detailliert beschrieben. Zusätzlich zur ADAC-Klassifikation kommen ganz neu in 2015 erstmalig die User-Platzbewertungen durch ADAC-Mitglieder hinzu: Bewerten Sie den Platz direkt in der App und teilen Sie so Ihre persönlichen Erfahrungen mit anderen Nutzern.
Ebenfalls neu in der Version 2015 sind die jetzt erheblich erweiterten Suchfunktionen. Sie sind auf der Suche nach besonders kinderfreundlichen Plätzen? Hunde erlaubt oder ggf. auch verboten? WLAN vorhanden? Soll der Platz über besondere Spielplatzausstattungen verfügen? Sie legen Wert auf eine gute Sanitärausstattung oder suchen die Top-Plätze einer Region? Alles kein Problem mit den komfortablen neuen Suchfunktionen.
Sämtliche Ausstattungsmerkmale eines Platzes sind in allen Einzelheiten detailliert dargestellt und zu allen Camping- und Stellplätzen können Sie zusätzlich auch Ihre eigenen persönlichen Notizen abspeichern.
Das ist die perfekte Reiseplanung: Lassen Sie sich bequem daheim auf der Karte in jeder gewünschten Region Europas per Fingertipp sofort die passenden Plätze anzeigen – natürlich immer entsprechend ihrer individuellen Suchvorgabe. Ebenfalls dabei: Die digitale ADAC CampCard 2015. Einfach auf dem Platz vorzeigen und Sie sparen bei der Buchung bares Geld auf rund 1.800 Plätzen in ganz Europa.
Alle Platzinformationen und Bewertungsfunktionen sind komplett offline nutzbar, d.h. Sie können die App (bis auf die Kartenfunktionen) unterwegs vollständig ohne Internetverbindung nutzen.
With the wonderful OpenStreetMap maps, you can view the trail path and nearby points of interest. Once you have found a trail, you can download it as KML file, compatible with OruxMaps, Google MyTracks or any other GPS navigator. Also, you can add the trail to your favorites list, to review it whenever you want.
★ More than 150,000 trails all around the world, with GPS tracks and pois.
★ Search trails based on your location.
★ Search trails by city or countries, to plan a travel.
★ Descriptive information for each trail.
★ Share a trail / map with your WhatsApp contacts, even thought if they dont have Android or Hiking Trails app.
★ Unlimited trails Download in KML format, compatible with all the main GPS browsers: Orux Maps, Google MyTracks, Google Earth, etc.
★ Favorites lists, to review a trail whenever you want.
★ Comment and disqus each trail (without registering).
★ Locate your position on the map.
★ View photos around each trail.
★ View Google Street View panoramas around each trail, if available.
★ Share lists of favorites to your WhatsApp contacts.
★ Heat maps to see the most popular areas for hiking
You can access and store locally a large range of on-line topographic maps, which will remain available even while being out of cell coverage. AlpineQuest also supports on-board file based maps, like MemoryMap(c) maps.
By using the GPS and the magnetic sensor of your device (with compass display), getting lost is part of the past: you are localized in real-time on the map, which can also be oriented to match where you are looking at.
By staying fully operational out of cell coverage (as often in mountain or abroad), AlpineQuest assists you in all your desires of deep wilderness exploring...
Don't hesitate, use it right now for free!
Note: IGN Top25(c) and OSGB Explorer(c) maps are available in the old MemoryMap(c) QCT format, but NOT included with the application.
PLEASE report suggestions and issues on our dedicated forum: http://www.alpinequest.net/forum (no registration needed, all questions answered).
Do not use comments for that: we cannot answer!
Key features are:
★★ Maps ★★
• Built-in online maps (with automatic local storage; road, topo and satellite maps included);
• Built-in online layers (road names and hills shading);
• On-board offline maps support (visit our website to get the free map creator MOBAC);
• Multiple maps in layers display, with per-map opacity control;
• Advanced SD memory card Map Explorer and Scanner.
Full version includes:
• Complete area storage of online maps for off-line use;
• Get more online maps from the community;
• Memory-Map support (QuickChart .qct maps only, .qc3 maps not compatible).
★★ Landmarks ★★
• Save, restore, display unlimited number of waypoints;
• Advanced SD memory card Landmarks Explorer.
Full version includes:
• Full GPX support (display/browse/create/edit of waypoints, routes and tracks);
• Google Earth KML/KMZ, OziExplorer WPT Waypoints, CSV/TSV files and Geocaching LOC files read/import support;
• Save and share online locations with other users using Community Landmarks;
• Details, advanced statistics and interactive graphics on various items;
• Time Controller to replay time-tagged tracks;
• Routes, tracks and areas creator.
★★ GPS Position / Orientation ★★
• On-map geolocation using GPS or Network;
• Map orientation, compass and target finder;
• Barometer support (for compatible devices).
Full version includes:
• Built-in GPS/Barometric Tracker (long tracking capable, running in a separate and light process);
• Proximity alerts and leave path alerts.
★★ And more: ★★
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
• GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB Grid, Irish Grid, Swiss Grid, Lambert Grids, DFCI Grid, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, ...);
• Full screen map view;
• Multi-touch zoom;
About the "Phone state and identity" Android permission: due to the backward compatibility of AlpineQuest with Android 1.5, this permission is automatically added by Google Play.
The TrailLink app offers in-app purchases for RTC's detailed offline trail maps which can now be downloaded for offline use in the TrailLink app to fully empower your next on-the-trail adventures! Take TrailLink with you and let Rails-to-Trails Conservancy be your expert guide out on the trail. Try it out today and register to get your first offline map for free!
Rails-to-Trails Conservancy's GIS mapping initiatives have produced more than 26,000 miles of highly accurate trail maps which include tens of thousands of amenity waypoints such as parking lots, trailheads, tunnels, restrooms, drinking fountains & much more — all available for download in the TrailLink app.
TrailLink will allow you to:
•Search for trails near you or by location
•Search for trails on the map
•Read RTC's expert trail descriptions
•Read and write trail reviews
•Save your trail favorites
•Upload trail photos
•Share trails with friends
•Download RTC's trail maps for offline use
•See your location on the trail
•Find restrooms, parking & much more
•Sync your account with TrailLink.com
•Support the mission of Rails-to-Trails Conservancy!
Download TrailLink today and let RTC guide your way!
The compass display shows your current bearing and the bearing to your destination. Data fields include your current speed and altitude, and the distance, both horizontal and vertical, to your selected destination. Unlike most electronic compasses, which are notoriously inaccurate, this compass can be calibrated for greater precision.
The map uses Google's maps and satellite views and shows your current location, a log of your track, your saved positions, and destinations.
The satellites display shows the current GPS satellites, their azimuth and signal-to-noise ratio, and whether they have the current ephemeris data. Data fields include your current latitude, longitude, and altitude, and an estimate of the accuracy of the current GPS fix.
Preloaded with over 2,900 destinations in the western United States, Alaska, and Hawaii. Save your current position to the destinations list to use on your return and in later hikes. Send your current position to your friends by email, text, Twitter, or Facebook. Log your tracks and view them on the map.
New in 1.2, two ways to add positions with actually being there: Tap the map or enter a street address.
This app is not intended for use in situations where your survival is at stake. The electronic compass is no substitute for a real compass, nor is the electronic map a substitute for a real map. Always carry a real compass and a real map when hiking.
Search - Search KOA’s huge selection of campgrounds to find your perfect fit. Search by city, state or attractions. Or find a nearby KOA campground based on your current location.
Navigate - The KOA app integrates with your favorite navigation system for hassle free directions to your campground.
Information - Get detailed campground descriptions, hot deals, driving directions, as well as descriptions of local attractions and local and campground activities.
Value Kard Rewards - Store your Value Kard Rewards (VKR) information on the KOA app for quick access when booking campsites.
Notifications - Customizable notifications give you the inside scoop on the latest KOA hot deals and events from your favorite campgrounds.
Reserve - Popular campgrounds can fill up fast. Book your campsite through the KOA app for worry free traveling.
Filter - Filter searches for campgrounds that meet your specific needs, whether that means swimming pools, cabins, fishing or more.
Off-line Functions - Campground information, search tools and driving directions all work off-line, making the KOA app perfect to use on-the-go.
Favorites - Mark a campground as a favorite and the KOA app will store the information for quick access when planning your next trip.
Emergency Alerts - Receive alerts regarding road closures, storms or other emergencies from campgrounds where you have made a reservation.
You can purchase one of the 9 country packages or the complete package in the app. You pay for the use of the app for 1 year. During that year you will receive free updates with changed campsite information and new campsite reviews.
Try out the ACSI Europe app free with 50 selected campsites around Lake Garda!
All the advantages of the ACSI Europe app one by one:
• Works even without internet! Map resources, campsite details, reviews and photos are always available.
• Read campsite reviews from other campers.
• Pay only for the campsite information you use.
• Download the country packages you purchased one at a time, thereby saving space on your device.
• Useful search filters. You can filter by almost 250 amenities, by guide price, stopover campsites and Match2Camp®. The app retains your filters, but of course you can delete them or set them as inactive.
• Search by country, region, town or campsite name. The app contains more than 500,000 search terms.
• Find campsites in the locality. This can be based on location identity or you can set your location on the map manually.
• Add campsites to your favourites.
• Plan your route with Google Maps / Apple Maps.
• Call or mail the campsite with one tap on the screen. Or check out the campsite’s website first (if you have an internet connection)..
A country package can, from the moment of purchase, be used for 1 year.
Some items in the checklists have been derived from real life camping experiences for an example
"store my food in an airtight nylon bag with a valve on it that can be hung from trees. When carrying food that can be crushed, I inflate the bag which prevents the contents inside from being crushed."
"When hammock camping, I make sure there are lines hanging down from my suspension so that when it rains water does not drip down the lines and onto my hammock."
"In cold weather, I heat up a bottle of water and take it into my sleeping bag with me."
This checklist is ideal for campers, hikers, bushwalking, people with kids, stargazers, wildlife enthusiasts, fishing trips and so on.
With Park4night find and share the places you liked to relax, spend the night, have a picnic or clear your head.
Uncover the hidden places, close to nature that gave you a feeling of freedom. Forests, beautiful views, parks, creeks, beaches, ...
Inform the community of possible activities around (Windsurf / Kitesurf, Biking, Hiking) ...
If you have suggestions, ideas, please let us know:
- Post a comment.
- Contact us by email (email@example.com)
Ideas for future versions:
- All good ideas from users.
** Featured on T-Mobile Summer Travel Magazine **
Configurable camping planner with everything needed for any outdoor camping trip. Comes pre-populated with more than 225 camper items. This is all you need to ensure you don't forget anything. Check/uncheck and reuse everytime you go on your trips. Save all the time typing the list. Easy and very intuitive thumb friendly check/uncheck options.
PLEASE NOTE: All the features listed in the description are INCLUDED with the purchase. The in-app purchase option is used only if you want to purchase additional templates (in addition to Camping list). The app does NOT need internet connection. Your privacy is guaranteed. We back our app with 100% refund ANYTIME beyond the refund window. If you are not satisfied for any reason, just send us an email.
New Features! - Tablet support. Quick navigation - just swipe right to reveal the left pane. "Quick add" features. You can add notes, quantity and an additional measurement. Auto sort ability. Checkout more features below.
With options to add/edit/delete/copy/move/rearrange/auto sort and duplicate you can quickly customize the list anyway you want. With support for multiple lists - feel free to create lists for various types of camping trips - short trips / long trips etc.
- Tablet support.
- Quick navigation. For small screen devices, just swipe right to reveal the left pane.
- Create new lists from factory templates in minutes.
- Add/Edit or delete lists/items/categories.
- Quickly add item or category from the same screen with the "Quick Add" feature.
- Add Notes, Quantity and an additional measurement (weight/volume/temperature etc) for each item.
- Hide/Unhide checked items, move checked to bottom/top.
- Ability to delete all checked items.
- "Add After This" or "Add Before This" option to insert items wherever you want and quickly.
- Password protect from prying eyes.
- Option to check all/uncheck all so you can reuse the list again.
- Copy or Move between lists, categories and items. Quickly creates your own personal list in matter of minutes.
- Auto Sort either in ascending or descending order.
- Rearrange items/categories/lists using drag/drop.
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Export/Backup all lists to external storage and import them back when needed.
- Edit your list on your computer and import it back.
- Easily email with your friends / family using any sharing client you have on your device.
- Send and share via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)
Try it: In depth demo at allstays.com/apps/camprv.htm
Seen in NY Times, Forbes, Boston Globe, Tampa Bay Times and more.
➤Starbucks featured app
"Must have app..." ➤411droid
"The essential camping app...a must have app." ➤appadvice.com
"This app is an essential one." ➤Appolicious
"...app is a must." ➤Womans Day
"For those with more discerning tastes in campsites & RV spots." ➤NY Times
➤Data as seen in "Harvard Business Review"
➤Data rated "Excellent" by Wired Magazine
Why is it the #1 camping app since 2010?
Unique features include:
➤Ad-free tablet ready app.
➤Map view plots points on the fly as you scroll anywhere.
➤Filter the map by type and by dozens of amenities. Hundreds of possibilities.
➤Data is stored locally for speed and always accessible.
➤Lookup data by type, state and city even without service.
➤Photo and Review searches that use the power of the entire web and not one source.
➤Extras all in one app: Truck and rest stops, supplies, service, bridges, road grades.
➤Section for road conditions, emergencies and laws for helmets, guns, cellphones and much more.
✔Over 28,000 campgrounds: (US & Canada)
✔National & State Forests
✔Army Corps of Engineers
✔KOA, Good Sam, Escapees, Passport America, 1000 Trails, ROD, RPI, AOR, Coast to Coast, Elk
✔Even primitive hike-in/boat-in/rough spots that other apps exclude.
✔Official website, phone number, directions, open season, rate range, sites, hookups, amps, big rigs access, tents or no tents, clubs, water, showers, toilets, tables, pool, playground, laundry, propane, pet-friendly, RV dump station, age restrictions, storage, firewood, boat launch, seasonal sites and internet access.
+ Wal marts (with overnight parking reports), and cost clubs
+ Overnight Parking like casinos, Elks Lodges and other places.
+ Truck Stops with amenities. Chains have fuel price links.
+ Stores (Camping World, REI, Cabelas, Gander, Dicks, Bass Pro Shops)
+ RV dealers and services
+ RV Rental locations (Cruise America, Road Bear, El Monte)
+ Rest Areas, Welcome centers, turn outs, and service plazas by heading.
+ Steep Grades and Runaway truck ramps (western US)
Just about everything in the app can be added or removed with your map view. See only tent places with showers; RV parks with a club discount and 50 amp; cost club stores with gas; truck stops with a Subway. You pick!
➤NO WIFI? NO SERVICE?
Parts of this app will always work and provide useful information. The data is stored on your phone while the app uses GPS, so constantly calling upon a website for information is not necessary. This is great for improving speed when you’re in remote places.
➤THIS APP SAVES $$
$$ Find that you can overnight in a nearby parking lot.
$$ Find a nice forest site just 2 miles beyond the $40 park your book lists.
$$ Lighten your load and don't buy as many books year after year.
** Internet required for maps. This app is a full time project built for campers by campers providing non-biased camping data for 14 years.
Questions before you buy? Requests? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a fast and personal reply.
Vous pouvez localiser les campings les plus proches où que vous soyez, ainsi que tous les lieux à visiter, ou rechercher un camping via le moteur de recherche, et accéder également aux disponibilités, ou encore visualiser des photos pour vous aider à faire votre choix…
Vous pouvez aussi contacter le camping avec un simple clic sur son numéro de téléphone ou sur son email.
Cette application vous permettra également d’obtenir l’itinéraire pour vous rendre dans le camping ou le lieu à visiter de votre choix.
L’application permet également d’enregistrer vos campings préférés dans « vos favoris » ou dans le carnet d’adresses de votre téléphone pour les retrouver plus facilement.
Bien d’autres fonctionnalités vous attendent encore…
L'application a été réalisée par Planet Bourgogne sur commande de Camping Qualité.
The app features a checklist where you can add your own items, a camping light, camping trip and event diary and you can search campsites, check for the local gas station for fuel, it will even take your photos for you as well.
Camping Companion has now been updated to include directions to campsites and many other points of interest at the touch of a button. The Take Me There button will show you the way via Google Maps, it will even work out the cost for you.
NOTE: If using for the first time, please make sure your GPS is on, so it can pick up the campsites and other search's, if you get a blank screen please turn on your GPS. I have increased the search area recently after feedback from users.
I love camping myself I have tried to add items that will help other campers and the app is an on going project, so much more will be added with feedback from customers via our Facebook page.
The new Good Sam Camping app provides information, including the exclusive Good Sam 10/10*/10 Triple Rating for more than 14,500 RV parks and campgrounds listed in the comprehensive Good Sam RV Travel Guide & Campground Directory, North America’s top-selling campground directory printed annually. Easy-to-use, the app is a perfect companion for your next RV trip.
All RV parks and campgrounds listed in the Good Sam RV Travel Guide are included in the app, including 2,200+ Good Sam parks with 10% discount for Good Sam members. Users can search by city and state or province and filter campground searches based on hookups, swimming pools, pet restrictions and seasonality.
Good Sam RV park and campground listings are identified by the Good Sam logo, and have expanded information such as RV hookup details, tenting and pull-through availability, slide-out space and pet allowances and restrictions, and if there is WiFi access – essential when traveling.
The app is the product of the Good Sam Directory’s 38 RVing consultant teams, who visit, evaluate and inspect campgrounds every year, so that you’ll always have the most reliable and up-to-date information available in the palm of your hand. As a bonus, the app includes photos of some parks, along with links to their websites. All listings include click-to-call functionality, making contacting a park easy and quick.
Here are some of the great features you’ll find in the Good Sam Camping app:
- Robust search capabilities by city, state or province of your choice
- Ability to search RV parks located between 15 and 200 miles from your current location
- Detailed results of over 14,500 campgrounds and RV parks across North America, reflected on a map view and in listed results
- Ability to filter 2,200-plus Good Sam Parks that offer a 10% discount to Good Sam Club members.
- Ability to sort and filter results to best suit your needs
- Good Sam exclusive 10/10*/10 triple rated and inspected privately owned parks
- Good Sam Member 10% discount locations that are easily spotted by the red Good Sam logo
- Thousands of public parks, including national parks, state parks and U.S. Army Corps of Engineer parks
- Details about amenities, services and recreation at parks
Whether you're taking your first RV trip with the family or have miles of RV travel under your belt, with the Good Sam Camping app you'll have the most trusted and reliable travel information available!
About the Good Sam RV Travel Guide & Campground Directory
Relying on a half-century of publishing expertise, the Good Sam RV Travel Guide & Campground Directory gives travelers all the information they need to plan an RV trip in North America. The top-selling, comprehensive volume contains detailed information on more than 14,500 RV parks across the United States, Canada or Mexico. Included are 2,200-plus Good Sam Parks that offer a 10% discount to Good Sam Club members.
Each private campground included in the app is personally inspected and rated by Good Sam’s seasoned consultant teams, and each listing includes Good Sam’s exclusive triple rating, which grades completeness of facilities, cleanliness of restrooms, and visual appeal and environmental quality.
To learn more, visit GoodSamCamping.com, join the Good Sam community on Facebook or call toll free 877-209-6655.
Imagine... What would it be like to navigate any wilderness, waterway or city using only your phone's GPS location abilities and a view of the sky? What it would be like to create navigation destinations without the need of an internet connection and find them using only an arrow or offline maps.
That is just a glimpse of the navigational power you will hold in your hands when you install Polaris Navigation GPS.
While this app is used mainly for offroad navigation and navigating trails, it can be used for street navigation as well. This complete navigation package includes online and offline maps, a panel for all standard GPS parameters, odometers, altimeters, speedometers as well as waypoint and trail-navigation protocols. Also included in this immense tool-set:
★ Download maps for offline use from our map library.
★ No subscription fees. Does not require any special accounts.
★ A Robust waypoint management system for setting and locating your targets.
★ Trail recording and viewing.
★ Select map source (Google Maps, OpenStreetMap-Mapnik, Topo Maps, Maps from Mapquest, Cycle Route Maps, Vector Maps).
★ Cache map data based on OpenStreetMaps.
★ App supports map atlases in mbTile format- create your own custom maps.
★ GPS Satellite Diagnostics- satellite count, location and signal strength.
★ A waypoint navigation system which includes a dynamic waypoint-finding compass that will help you navigate to any saved waypoint with certainty while reporting estimated time of arrival, distance to target and other statistics.
★ Trail navigation system.
★ Trail altitude profiles
★ Email / SMS GPS location data including maps showing your position.
★ Supports many coordinate formats including latitude/longitude as degrees, deg:min, deg:min:sec, and UTM (Universal Transverse Mercator).
★ Military Coordinate Finder - Uses Military Grid Coordinate Reference System (MGRS).
★ Customizable unit reporting including support for marine navigation.
★ Select source for altitude reporting: Satellites, United States Geologic Survey or Mapquest's Altitude Service.
★ Turn-by-turn voice directions and route maps are included for street navigation.
★ Data protection System- Your data is backed up regularly meaning you will not lose your progress should your battery need replacement while en route to your destination.
★★ "A Great Navi GPS for Hiking, Boating, Fishing, Hunting, Geocaching, Camping, Sailing, Mountain Biking or wherever your outdoor activities take you!"
★ Additional Screenshots at: http://www.gps4free.com ★
This app receives frequent free upgrades. Recent upgrades delivered to our users:
- Map library with maps for over 400 countries and states.
- Waypoint Calculator
- Background Trail GPS recording option.
- Added auto-center controls to trail navigation screen.
- Added magnetic compass sensitivity controls.
- Send waypoint and trail data directly to GPS Waypoints Navigator
- Waypoint photography
- CREATE MBTILES BASED MAPS FOR OFFLINE NAVIGATION. INSTRUCTION VIDEO AT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3RtFvPna1A
- Added Map Search and Coordinate Conversion capabilities with the new MapIt plug-in.
- Maps now viewable in landscape mode.
- Added MGRS (military grid reference) coordinate system and power saving options.
- Offline maps and alternate map sources for backcountry navigation.
- UTM Coordinates
- Improved compatibility for marine navigation with addition of nautical units and coordinates
-Multiple altitude sourcing- Satellites, US Geo Survey and Mapquest.
🔍✅ COMPARE POLARIS NAVIGATION AND GPS WAYPOINTS NAVIGATOR AT:
We kidnapped and locked a team of Android hackers deep inside an undisclosed ski mountain for the last year to bring you the most advanced ski tracking app on Android. No we can't tell you where they are located, but what we can tell you is what they have in store will blow your mind. Literally.
Download today to instantly access snow conditions, forecasts, powder alerts, and offline trail maps - now supporting 2,000+ ski areas worldwide. Then hit the slopes and track your day at any mountain, anywhere with the only Android app that offers real-time lift & run statistics including distance, vertical drop, and speed.
If you live, breath, and love winter - download AllSnow twice, tell everyone you know, and then hit the slopes!
Here is everything you can do with AllSnow:
• Snow conditions for 2,000+ ski areas worldwide
• Weather & snow forecasts for every ski area
• Powder Alerts to notify you of recent snowfall
SKI AREA INFO
• Easily locate nearby ski areas using GPS
• High resolution & zoomable trail maps for most ski areas
• Driving directions to get you to the slopes
• Discounted lift tickets for participating resorts
• Simply hit start to track your entire day on the mountain
• Uses built-in GPS so no cellular or phone signal required
• Detailed reports on lifts, runs, vertical feet, top speed, & more
• The FIRST & ONLY Android app with real-time lift & run statistics
TOP SECRET (coming soon):
• Buddy tracking to help you find friends on the slopes
• Compete with friends & other skiers/snowboarders
• And a whole lot more…
NOTE: Make sure you save a mountain resort to your favorites for full offline capabilities
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com for support, issues, or feature requests.