The Trip before your Trip: The beginning of each travel does not occur in the start date, occurs before... Every travel begins with initial planning, where we define the period of travel, destinations, what do we do, hotels where we stay, airlines, car rentals, shopping list, etc.. We search information with friends, books, magazines and blogs. How to access all this information during your trip ?
The app myTrip provide all information that travelers will need, you can create a travel plan with information about the destinations, hotels accommodation, flights, Places to visit, things to do, shopping list, information about car rentals and more!
– Travel Plans.
– Places Explorer, find restaurants, attractions, bar, etc.
– Hotels information.
– Extensive database of Hotels around the world.
– Flights information.
– Flight status.*
– Things To Do (restaurants, Tourist Points).
– Information of places, like opening hours, address, phone, etc..
– Shopping List.
– Products search , including description and value.
– Travel Finances.
– Cloud services, share travel plans on multiples devices.
– Notes and To Do Lists.
– Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
* Feature not available in the Beta version yet.
Organize your travel plans in one place with myTrip.
Share your travel plans with other travellers!
The Cloud Service from myTrip, enables you to share and sync your trip plans on multiple devices, automatically and transparently.
– Automatic Synchronization.
– Share your Trips with others users.
– Backup safely and simply.
– Without limits devices.
Please note: Login data for www.checkmytrip.com cannot be used for CheckMyTrip Premium (see description below). For manual booking import with booking code and name please use the standard version of CheckMyTrip which is also available in Google Play.
> Automatic retrieval of the itinerary after the booking including push notification
> Display of itinerary data for flight, hotel, car and rail
> Schedule and price display of Deutsche Bahn (including rail providers outside Germany, e.g. ÖBB, SBB) and booking request by e-mail in the travel agency
> Receiving of DB Online Tickets from your travel agency
> Add content to the itinerary, e.g. flights, hotels, restaurants, car routes or rail connections
> Status of flight or rail connection in real-time
> Push notifications in case of itinerary changes
> Flight status information for e-mail receipt
> Automatic calendar export and synchronisation
> Online check-in with reminder function and integrated boarding pass in the itinerary
> Automatical import of e-mail-booking confirmations into the itinerary
> Allow assistants to manage itineraries
> Organize trips in individual trip folders
> Integrated trip tools: Flight schedule, map view, weather forecast, currency calculator, travel costs and extensive information about all destination areas
> Routing with real-time traffic flow
> Directions to destinations in the itinerary
> Personal messages and contacts from your travel agency
This is how you can use CheckMyTrip Premium:
CheckMyTrip Premium may be used by every travel agency that is connected to the Amadeus system. If you would like to use CheckMyTrip Premium, then please ask your travel management or travel agency for details.
1. Inform your travel agency that you would like to use CheckMyTrip Premium
2. With your first booking you will receive a registration confirmation per email. Create your own password to complete the registration process.
3. Download the CheckMyTrip Premium App onto your Smartphone and login with your email address and password.
Once your registration is complete you will automatically receive your travel itinerary. The login data will in stored in the App. All further travel itineraries from your travel agency you will automatically receive through Push notifications.
The registration for CheckMyTrip Premium is exclusively possible through your travel agency. Login data for www.checkmytrip.com cannot be used for CheckMyTrip Premium. The manual import of travel itineraries per booking code and last name is not possible with CheckMyTrip Premium.
The following permissions are required for mentioned services:
Location – Usage of current location for routing
Network communication – request / send data (e.g. itinerary download)
Your personal information – Usage of contact data for routing
Your accounts – Permission for calendar synchronisation
Storage – Storage of boarding passes
System tools – Push services
Messages(SMS) - SOS-function for emergency situations
-Searching available flights and low-fares at the same time, moreover, searches three days before and after the departure date automatically and return the lowest fare of the day, then display the search results through a 7X7 calendar. User can find flight and fare more convenient via their iPhone than those travel sites.
- Searching hundreds of cities and airports in the world, including Direct Flight and Interline Connection.
-Ultra-convenient time and price searching filter.
-Online booking and select your preferred travel agency.
-Booking inquiries and records management.
-Provide the global real-time flight information.
-Personal information management.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
Whether you're at the airport or on the go, SeatGuru is now optimized for your Android phone. The free app lets you access over 700 seat maps from nearly 100 airlines. It features advice and insights drawn from over 45,000 passenger reviews, so you can always find the best seat before you fly.
With the SeatGuru app, you can now shop great low airfares from low-cost carriers, online travel agencies, and airlines themselves to find the right flight for you at the lowest price. And you also have access to our flight status alerts which allow you to track arrival times, delays, and other important flight information.
Seatguru.com and the SeatGuru app give travelers the information they need to make better and more informed travel decisions by providing comprehensive, extensive, and trusted seat recommendations and airline advice.
Currency provides up-to-date currency exchange rates, so you always know how much your money is worth. Currencies are provided for over 180 countries, so you will always be able to find out the value of local money when you are traveling.
Key benefits of the App:
1) Flight Bookings – Within India & International
- Book one-way and return trips; Great discounts on return trip bookings
- Easy to search and compare flights
- Store flight search preferences and recent searches
- Featured domestic airlines: Indigo, Jet Airways, Air India, Spice Jet, Jet lite, Jet Airways, Indigo, Indian Airlines, Go Air and Air India Express
- Featured international airlines: Kuwait Airways, Qatar Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Thai Airways, British Airways, Air Arabia, Emirates, Etihad, Singapore Air, Lufthansa, Air Arabia, Cathay Pacific, Saudi Arabian Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines
2) Hotel Bookings – Within India & International
- Book from a wide choice of luxury and budget hotels, within and outside India
- Get up to 45% discount on hotel bookings
- No credit card? Not a worry anymore. Now you can pay for your booking at the hotel itself!
- Exclusive deals for logged in users
3) Bus Bookings
- Book Bus Tickets across 12,000 bus routes and over 1300 bus operators in India
- Choose from the widest range of available buses like Mercedes, Volvo, Volvo AC, AC luxury, Deluxe, Sleeper, Express and other private buses
- Get exclusive discounts and deals
4) Manage Trips
- Access all flight bookings through MakeMyTrip
- View booking details, make cancellations, request e-tickets and much more
5) One Touch Booking
- Save your card details, for a hassle free one touch booking experience
- To ensure safe and secure transaction, MakeMyTrip is protected by SSL technology by VeriSign, the leaders in encryption technology
6) Fast, Safe, Secure
- Our apps are engineered to provide you a great booking experience, even on 2G connections.
- To ensure security of your information, MakeMyTrip has taken PCI DSS compliance certification. PCI DSS is the payment card industry security requirement for entities that store, process or transmit cardholder data, and has been endorsed by all the major card brands—Visa Inc., MasterCard Worldwide, Discover Network, American Express and JCB.
7) Saved Travellers - Your traveller details are saved within the app and can be chosen with one touch next time. No need to type the names again and again
8) Flights status - Check the status of your flight on the go, whether you are going to board a flight or going to receive someone at the airport
9) Exclusive deals – We have special deals for mobile app users from time to time. Download the app to avail these exclusive travel deals
Unbelievable discounts, fascinating offers and easy booking options – download our free app and enjoy all of these right here on your Android Phone!
Refer and earn INR 200 goCash for every friend who installs app and signs up with your referral code. Your friend gets INR 1000. You earn another 10%* (Max INR 500) of your friends booking amount when they travel with us.
What makes THE Goibibo.com APP so good?
Need a hotel booking, a flight schedule, a bus booking, we bring you great options. Find the best hotels, over 20,000 bus routes and Great deals on flight bookings. Those who seek more than the standard hotel experience can find B&B’s along with Resorts, Villas, Service Apartments etc. More than 25000 verified guest hotel reviews & ratings give you the perfect way to find a suitable place to stay.
Find and book a room securely with over 14000 hotels throughout the country giving you a wide choice and tremendous value. For Cheap hotel rooms or 5 star luxury suites you can search by city or hotel name or find properties close to landmark, location and locality. Check out our nifty sorting filters such as price point, city localities and important amenities & facilities. (e.g. business center, WiFi available, 24 hour coffee shop etc). Large labelled photos & videos and images mean you can see details of the rooms on offer.
•Look for amazing deals on Last Minute Hotels filtered by latest user driven Ratings & Reviews.
•Search and book Domestic and International Hotels by name, locality, city, landmark & airport.
•Free cancellation policy.
•Make same day bookings. Look for our Hotels Tonight offers.
•Post your stay experience with pictures, ratings and detailed reviews and participate in hotels community.
•Use our Mobile specific offers to get Lowest prices and great discounts on Hotel booking.
•Goibibo has the best deals with in-app notifications on every type of hotel not just the Budget Hotels.
•Book Flight Tickets at Lowest Prices.
•Search & book any domestic, international One-way or Return flight.
•Price alerts and notifications to keep you updated for the best deals.
•Book cheap Domestic Air tickets of Jet Airways, Indigo, Spice Jet, Go Air, Air India, Vistara, Air Asia, Air Costa and Air India Express.
•Book international airlines: Emirates, Tiger Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Thai Airways, British Airways, Air Arabia, Etihad, Singapore Air, Lufthansa, Air Arabia, Cathay Pacific, Saudi Arabian Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines, Kuwait Airways and Qatar Airways.
•Track & Save your flight search to stay updated on fare change through fare alerts.
•One click Login with Facebook for a hassle free booking experience.
•Access your tickets offline.
•Travel by using m-ticket, so you need not to take printout.
•Show goibibo ticket using app at airports to enter.
•Book Bus tickets across India.
•Get latest Weather Alerts of the city you are travelling to.
•Experience the widest range of options.
•Get Exclusive discounts & deals on the Go!
Save your Credit card, Debit Card, Internet Banking details, for a hassle free one touch booking experience. To ensure safe and secure transaction, goibibo is protected by SSL technology.
Sync all your web transaction using app.
Learn more about goibibo mobile @ www.goibibo.com/mobile.
In case of any feedback/suggestions please write to us @ email@example.com
•Sexy new Travel Guide loads FAST and had stunning images and information of more than 500 destinations in India
•Review platform is now interactive and shows customer pictures and hoteliers response
•Goibibo.com has been voted as the ‘Best Website’ in the Leisure and Travel category by Website of the Year 2014.
If you do so, Trip List maybe your best partner.
With Trip List, you can add items you are going to bring and mark it down when you have put them in your luggage. You can also share your packing list with your travel buddies easily.
Trip List also provides a lot of sample list for your ease. The country information provides simple information of you destination, like countries' timezone and electrical oulet (power plug) info.
The new features of Trip List can let you export/input your own sets of groups for you to use on next trip.
- Packing Checklist, exportable to Custom Groups
- Travel remarks
- Sample items for creating Packing Checklist
- Searchable Country List with countries and electrical outlets info
- Custom Groups for creating customized checklist group
This is the full version of Trip List, Ad Free, included more Sample Items and functions. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from Trip List Lite to the paid version as all the data is saved in the SD card / external storage.
* SD Card / External Storage is required.
Tag: packing list, travel information, country info
Browse through our large collection of beautiful travel itineraries, travel blogs and travel guides covering the most remote parts of the globe. Share your own travel itineraries, discover hidden travel destinations, and connect with like-minded travelers, at the biggest global travel community - TRIPOTO
Introducing the Travel app that inspires you to travel more often.
✈ Travel Itineraries at a Glance: Choose from thousands of personal travel itineraries shared by real travelers. Browse through their photos, travelmap, trip budget and read their reviews about the places they visited. Connect with them, ask questions about their trip and get their advice before you take off. You can also create a beautiful travel journal of your own trip, with photographs and mapped spots of the destinations you visited.
✈ Travel Routes: “How to reach” feature allows you to find out the fastest and most convenient way to reach your dream destination. Enter your starting location and get up-to-date information on all the transportation schedules and options you need to complete your trip itinerary. Book bus, train & flight tickets on the go!
✈ Meet Global Travelers: Connect and socialize with real travelers from the world over. Make new friends, follow or message them. Add trips to your wishlist and create your own bucket list. Like and share the best trips with your friends and just get going!
✈ Travel Guides: A curated list of places to visit and things to do. Ideal for travelers looking for handy information and user reviews.
Planning trips just became more fun - explore guides that cover everything from photos to itineraries and trip reviews. Find travel destinations based on your likes and needs: Backpacking, Culture, Getaways, Adventure, Arts & Events, City Trips Budget Travel, Wildlife and much more.
Welcome to the family.
All set? Download the app now!
Tripoto is a FREE Travel App and you can find itineraries and guides for popular destinations on the go.
India Guide & Itinerary
Turkey Guide & Itinerary
Guernsey Guide & Itinerary
Japan Guide & Itinerary
Netherlands Guide & Itinerary
Hong Kong Guide & Itinerary
Greece Guide & Itinerary
Indonesia Guide & Itinerary
Germany Guide & Itinerary
Poland Guide & Itinerary
Thailand Guide & Itinerary
Korea Guide & Itinerary
Italy Guide & Itinerary
Cambodia Guide & Itinerary
Philippines Guide & Itinerary
Egypt Guide & Itinerary
Switzerland Guide & Itinerary
Virgin Islands Guide & Itinerary
Ecuador Guide & Itinerary
Cuba Guide & Itinerary
Yemen Guide & Itinerary
New Zealand Guide & Itinerary
United Kingdom Guide & Itinerary
Iceland Guide & Itinerary
Sweden Guide & Itinerary
Sri Lanka Guide & Itinerary
Portugal Guide & Itinerary
Bhutan Guide & Itinerary
Tanzania Guide & Itinerary
Austria Guide & Itinerary
Pakistan Guide & Itinerary
Hungary Guide & Itinerary
South Africa Guide & Itinerary
Costa Rica Guide & Itinerary
Laos Guide & Itinerary
Norway Guide & Itinerary
Ukraine Guide & Itinerary
Latvia Guide & Itinerary
Srinagar Guide & Itinerary
Maldives Guide & Itinerary
Myanmar Guide & Itinerary
Malta Guide & Itinerary
Oman Guide & Itinerary
Mexico Guide & Itinerary
Madagascar Guide & Itinerary
Argentina Guide & Itinerary
Czech Republic Guide & Itinerary
Spain Guide & Itinerary
Tunisia Guide & Itinerary
Morocco Guide & Itinerary
Peru Guide & Itinerary
Belgium Guide & Itinerary
United States Guide & Itinerary
Uganda Guide & Itinerary
Finland Guide & Itinerary
France Guide & Itinerary
Iran Guide & Itinerary
Nepal Guide & Itinerary
Romania Guide & Itinerary
Chile Guide & Itinerary
Denmark Guide & Itinerary
China Guide & Itinerary
Saudi Arabia Guide & Itinerary
Vietnam Guide & Itinerary
Cyprus Guide & Itinerary
Brazil Guide & Itinerary
Taiwan Guide & Itinerary
Australia Guide & Itinerary
Jamaica Guide & Itinerary
Guatemala Guide & Itinerary
It’s the briefcase where nothing is forgotten and everything is at your fingertips. Critical travel information is constantly being updated to serve you.
• Automatically access your trip details if you booked through one of thousands of TripCase partners
• Easily forward your confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Stay updated with FREE push notifications on Android and iOS devices
• Quickly add new trip items from your phone with our new ‘Remember this Place’ feature
• Access convenient tools like seat maps, airport maps, weather forecasts, driving directions and more
• Get a ride through Uber with just a few clicks in TripCase
• Conveniently stay on top of your trip notifications from your smartwatch - rich notifications are now on the Samsung Gear S!
Sabre is at the epicenter of what travelers need and want. Leveraging our industry connections and expertise, we have created a consumer-owned place where travelers can access what’s important at any time, in any place and with any device.
WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY
“perfect for business travelers looking to simplify cluttered travel schedules” — Alex Skjong, Forbes Travel Guide
“beautiful itineraries!” — Rich DeMuro, NBC Los Angeles
“travel without the baggage of stress” — The Washington Post
“great for travel” — Tom Bick in interview with Advertising Age
Conde Nast Traveller says: "The Beautiful Travel App: This could quickly become your go-to app for holiday planning"
Tripigator - Customized Itinerary Planner mobile app is FREE and easy to use
- Fast and easy Personalised trip planner – get holiday plans instantly based on your preferences with real time prices and easily change the details like activity, hotel and route options. (see How it Works?)*
- Collaborate with your travel companions with a single tap and Edit the same plan together
- Discover amazing destinations by your interests, region, season etc.
- Use "Near Me Now" to find Things to do, Hotels near me, Restaurants, ATMs and Hospital/clinic near you.
- Search Hotels, Things to do, Destinations, Tourist Attractions and Sightseeing
- Explore Restaurants and Eateries by food type and popularity
- Get quick and easy accessibility to comprehensive information on 350+ destinations, 4000+ Activities, 18000+ Hotels with travellers review, 20000+ Restaurants, millions of flight, bus, train routes all with prices
- Choose the hotel after reading the summary of millions of verified reviews
- Travel Guide to 350+ Indian destinations with map
- Seamless user experience and visually appealing user interface
- Covers hideaways and off-beat destinations of North East India
- Route Planner/Mapper: Find the fastest or cheapest flight, bus, train, cab, ferry routes to reach destinations
- Weather for travel, monthly and daily snapshots with Best time to visit
- Detailed Destination Travel Guides of:
Goa Tourism: North Goa | South Goa Travel Guide
Kerala Tourism: Munnar, Varkala, Alleppey, Kumarakoan Travel Guides
Jammu and Kashmir Tourism: Srinagar, Leh Ladakh Travel Guides
Karnataka Tourism: Bandipur, Hampi, Mysore, Bangalore, Coorg Travel Guides
Rajasthan Tourism: Udaipur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Ajmer Travel Guides
Tamilnadu Tourism: Chennai, Ooty, Kodaikanal, Coimbatore, Kanyakumari Travel Guides
Maharashtra Tourism: Mumbai, Pune, Lonavala, Mahabaleshwar, Aurangabad Travel Guides
Agra | New Delhi | Hyderabad | Kolkata and 300+ more destinations.
*How it works:
Tripigator uses big-data technology to analyse millions of web pages, price points, reviews and other travel data-signals to create personalised holiday plans matching the your preferences.
What Users Say:
"If you like Tripadvisor, Tripigator will blow your mind" -Rikhia
"Trip planner with multiple stops, it was never this easy" -Nitin
"One App and Done" -Saurav
"Instant weekend getaways! amazing app" -Abhishek
Offline Access to all your plans and destinations guides, so that you can be tension free about internet availability and data roaming charges
More places & attractions
If "Save trip" or "Add to Favourite" option is not working in some devices...try by logging out (from account settings) and then signing back in.
App can be slow on low RAM devices and might crash due to memory consumption
On low-resolution devices, designs and assets might break at a few places
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions, videos and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants by food type, price range, and rating
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover options near you or any address you enter
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
App Permissions Description:
• Storage: TripAdvisor uses Google Maps, which uses external/USB storage for caching downloaded map information.
• Your location: These permissions are needed to obtain your location so we can help you discover hotels, restaurants, and attractions around you. Network-based location gets a quick location, but is not usually pinpoint accurate. GPS is a bit slower to initially locate you, but is usually more accurate.
• Camera: The TripAdvisor phone app allows you to take a picture using your Android device camera directly.
• Network communication: Allows the app to transmit information to and from your phone via the Internet.
• Your accounts: We are using the Android Application Account Manager to store your credentials in a TripAdvisor account (you can find it in Settings under the Accounts tab). If you remove the app we also remove the TripAdvisor account on the device.
• System tools: This location provider permission provides more detailed location information so that TripAdvisor can pick the best possible location source for your current situation. The “test access” permission allows Android to check if it can use your external/USB storage for caching map information.
It’s quick and easy to find cheap flights with Skyscanner- the world’s top flight comparison app. With over 35 million downloads so far, our app is a must have for the savvy world traveller.
Skyscanner saves you money- whether you’re looking for the cheapest flights for your summer holiday, or last minute flights for a spontaneous getaway.
It only takes a few seconds to search for flights using Skyscanner. Our comprehensive flight checker includes high end flag carriers, charter flights, and the best of the budget airlines- giving you the greatest choice when it comes to cheap flights.
Need to buy flight tickets on the go? With our app you can search for and book flights instantly from your smartphone. We show you the flights and when you’re ready to book we send you a direct link to the airline or travel agent.
With Skyscanner there are no added fees- just cheap flights.
No travel destination in mind? No problem. Our unique ‘Everywhere’ search function offers instant flight inspiration. Tell us when you want to fly and where you want to fly from, and we’ll do the rest. Our flight finder shows a list of available flights from your airport to destinations across the globe.
Fast, flexible and free, there’s no doubt about it- Skyscanner is the best way to compare flights and get great travel deals, wherever you are.
‘Everywhere’ search –Instant travel inspiration with a list of the cheapest flights from your nearest airport
Filter results by price, cabin class, airline, and take-off and landing times
Chart view: see prices across a whole week or month to find the best flight deals
Available in over 30 languages
Create a handy widget to display the latest flight prices for your previous searches
If you do so, Trip List Lite maybe your best partner.
With Trip List Lite, you can add items you are going to bring and mark it down when you have put them in your luggage. You can also share your packing list with your travel buddies easily.
Trip List Lite also provides a lot of sample list for your ease. The country information provides simple information of you destination, like countries' timezone and electrical outlets (power plug) info.
- Packing Checklist
- Travel remarks
- Sample items for creating Packing Checklist
- Searchable Country List with country and electrical outlets info
If you like to have more features on your Trip List Lite, please purchase the full version of Trip List with more lists selection. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from Trip List Lite to the paid version as all the data is saved in the SD card / external storage.
* SD Card / External Storage is required.
Tag: packing list, travel information, country info
WorldMate automatically organizes your trips, sends you flight alerts*, recommends great hotels for booking, and offers a wide array of other incredible travel services.
Experience the magic of WorldMate! Forward your airline, hotel, car rental, and even OpenTable confirmation emails to email@example.com, and you’re good to go!
• Home Screen - Get all information you need for your trips to make your travel worry-free, just when you need it.
• Itinerary Manager – The WorldMate itinerary stores all the vital information you’ll need for managing, planning and organizing your trip — beautifully delivered and simple to use.
• Share Itinerary Details – Easily share your travel plans with friends and family via Facebook, or a personalized email. Share the entire trip, part of it or real-time Flight Status
• Flight Status - WorldMate will show you the real-time flight status of your flight so you can easily adapt to flight changes.
• Pushed Flight Alerts - Receive automatic notification of delays, cancellations, and gate changes.
• Flight Reminders - WorldMate will send you a flight reminder a few hours prior to departure, allowing you to know in advance if your flight’s gate or time has changed.
• Flight Search –locate the best flight routes based on your destination, even before your agent!
• Past trips - access your entire past trips information from within the app.
• Mapping & Navigation – View your trip items on map to know where your hotel, car pickup or next meeting is located. Need help getting around? Just click on the ‘Get Directions’ icon, and we’ll show you the best routes
• Travel Widget – Quickly view the next item on your trip right from the device’s home screen.
Hotel and Car Booking:
• Hotel Booking – Get the best room available using WorldMate’s exclusive deal search, now including improved filters!
• “Price Alerts” and “Counter Offers” –WorldMate reviews your hotel booking and notifies you of price drops and saving opportunity.
• Car Rental – Reserve a rental car from hundreds of airports worldwide in unbeatable prices.
• Airport Pickup– Don’t feel like driving? Make limo, town car and van reservations with ease. • Express Booking – Make your future hotel bookings quick and simple by allowing WorldMate to remember your payment information.
• Weather Forecast – Know what to pack using compete 5-day weather forecast.
• Currency Converter –Daily Exchange Rate updates for global currencies
• World Clocks - Always get at the right Time to the right Place
“If you are serious about taking control of your business travel don’t settle for less”- TechCrunch
“9 million members can't be wrong. The upgrade to Gold is a one-time fee, not a subscription, and it's a must” – LA Times
“WorldMate is remarkably useful for keeping tabs on a travel schedule” - Engadget
“Best Apps for Organizing Travel Information” – Travel+Leisure
Download the WorldMate App now!
Connect with us:
The app needs an Assignment Tag to work, which links the app to your existing e-Travel Management profile. Please liaise with your travel administrator to know if this app is already available for you and receive the guidelines to login.
Amadeus e-Travel Management is an online self-booking tool that serves every aspect of corporations’ travel needs through a single entry point.
For further information on Amadeus e-Travel Management, please visit http://www.amadeus.com/corporations/x14409.html
Amadeus is a leading transaction processor and provider of advanced technology solutions for the global travel and tourism industry.
To find out more about Amadeus please visit www.amadeus.com.
- Access a powerful, state-of-the art low fare search engine
- Choose nearby alternate airports using mapping functionality
- Trigger searches by voice recognition
- Filter requests by trip length, stops and take-off or landing time
- Search and shop one-way or round-trip domestic and international fares
- Filter results by price, airline or airport
- Access location-based departure and arrival airport selection and previous airport selections
- Choose the best fare and date with a personal calendar/fare matrix (+/- 3 days)
- Email travel plans to your inbox
- Promote booking through your preferred travel agency
Travel Seeker is a mobile app that uses Amadeus Master Pricer fare engine to deliver the best fares directly to your Android device.
A traveler can use the application to receive messages from a travel manager and send messages to a travel manager who is using the desktop application of Amadeus Mobile Messenger. Messages from the travel manager are sent via push notifications.
Amadeus Mobile Messenger has been created to let travel managers assist travelers before and during their trips particularly in disruptive situations or in risky areas.
A travel manager can also request the GPS position from a traveler. If the traveler agrees the geocodes of his location are sent back to the travel manager.
Before a traveler can start using the application he needs to register with the Mobile Messenger server. The server needs the mobile phone number and the email of the traveler that is matching the ones used by his travel agent to perform bookings. That way Mobile Messenger is able to link bookings to travelers using the Mobile Messenger application.