The Trip before your Trip: The beginning of each travel does not occur in the start date, occurs before... Every travel begins with initial planning, where we define the period of travel, destinations, what do we do, hotels where we stay, airlines, car rentals, shopping list, etc.. We search information with friends, books, magazines and blogs. How to access all this information during your trip ?
The app myTrip provide all information that travelers will need, you can create a travel plan with information about the destinations, hotels accommodation, flights, Places to visit, things to do, shopping list, information about car rentals and more!
– Travel Plans.
– Places Explorer, find restaurants, attractions, bar, etc.
– Hotels information.
– Extensive database of Hotels around the world.
– Flights information.
– Flight status.*
– Things To Do (restaurants, Tourist Points).
– Information of places, like opening hours, address, phone, etc..
– Shopping List.
– Products search , including description and value.
– Travel Finances.
– Cloud services, share travel plans on multiples devices.
– Notes and To Do Lists.
– Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
* Feature not available in the Beta version yet.
Organize your travel plans in one place with myTrip.
Share your travel plans with other travellers!
The Cloud Service from myTrip, enables you to share and sync your trip plans on multiple devices, automatically and transparently.
– Automatic Synchronization.
– Share your Trips with others users.
– Backup safely and simply.
– Without limits devices.
Please note: Login data for www.checkmytrip.com cannot be used for CheckMyTrip Premium (see description below). For manual booking import with booking code and name please use the standard version of CheckMyTrip which is also available in Google Play.
> Automatic retrieval of the itinerary after the booking including push notification
> Display of itinerary data for flight, hotel, car and rail
> Schedule and price display of Deutsche Bahn (including rail providers outside Germany, e.g. ÖBB, SBB) and booking request by e-mail in the travel agency
> Receiving of DB Online Tickets from your travel agency
> Add content to the itinerary, e.g. flights, hotels, restaurants, car routes or rail connections
> Status of flight or rail connection in real-time
> Push notifications in case of itinerary changes
> Flight status information for e-mail receipt
> Automatic calendar export and synchronisation
> Online check-in with reminder function and integrated boarding pass in the itinerary
> Automatical import of e-mail-booking confirmations into the itinerary
> Allow assistants to manage itineraries
> Organize trips in individual trip folders
> Integrated trip tools: Flight schedule, map view, weather forecast, currency calculator, travel costs and extensive information about all destination areas
> Routing with real-time traffic flow
> Directions to destinations in the itinerary
> Personal messages and contacts from your travel agency
This is how you can use CheckMyTrip Premium:
CheckMyTrip Premium may be used by every travel agency that is connected to the Amadeus system. If you would like to use CheckMyTrip Premium, then please ask your travel management or travel agency for details.
1. Inform your travel agency that you would like to use CheckMyTrip Premium
2. With your first booking you will receive a registration confirmation per email. Create your own password to complete the registration process.
3. Download the CheckMyTrip Premium App onto your Smartphone and login with your email address and password.
Once your registration is complete you will automatically receive your travel itinerary. The login data will in stored in the App. All further travel itineraries from your travel agency you will automatically receive through Push notifications.
The registration for CheckMyTrip Premium is exclusively possible through your travel agency. Login data for www.checkmytrip.com cannot be used for CheckMyTrip Premium. The manual import of travel itineraries per booking code and last name is not possible with CheckMyTrip Premium.
The following permissions are required for mentioned services:
Location – Usage of current location for routing
Network communication – request / send data (e.g. itinerary download)
Your personal information – Usage of contact data for routing
Your accounts – Permission for calendar synchronisation
Storage – Storage of boarding passes
System tools – Push services
Messages(SMS) - SOS-function for emergency situations
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to email@example.com to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
-Searching available flights and low-fares at the same time, moreover, searches three days before and after the departure date automatically and return the lowest fare of the day, then display the search results through a 7X7 calendar. User can find flight and fare more convenient via their iPhone than those travel sites.
- Searching hundreds of cities and airports in the world, including Direct Flight and Interline Connection.
-Ultra-convenient time and price searching filter.
-Online booking and select your preferred travel agency.
-Booking inquiries and records management.
-Provide the global real-time flight information.
-Personal information management.
Applicable only on flights and hotels. (Refunded to account within 14 days from the day of travel)
Plan and enjoy a perfect trip with India’s number one online travel company - MakeMyTrip. Join over 2.5 million happy travelers who are already using MakeMyTrip to book cheap flights, get unbelievable discounts on hotel bookings and go on memorable holiday trips.
Key benefits of the App:
1) Flight Bookings – Within India & International
- Book one-way and return trips; Great discounts on return trip bookings
- Easy to search and compare flights
- Store flight search preferences and recent searches
- Featured domestic airlines: Indigo, Jet Airways, Air India, Spice Jet, Jet lite, Jet Airways, Indigo, Indian Airlines, Go Air and Air India Express
- Featured international airlines: Kuwait Airways, Qatar Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Thai Airways, British Airways, Air Arabia, Emirates, Etihad, Singapore Air, Lufthansa, Air Arabia, Cathay Pacific, Saudi Arabian Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines
2) Hotel Bookings – Within India & International
- Book from a wide choice of luxury and budget hotels, within and outside India
- Get up to 45% discount on hotel bookings
- No credit card? Not a worry anymore. Now you can pay for your booking at the hotel itself!
- Exclusive deals for logged in users
3) Bus Bookings
- Book Bus Tickets across 12,000 bus routes and over 1300 bus operators in India
- Choose from the widest range of available buses like Mercedes, Volvo, Volvo AC, AC luxury, Deluxe, Sleeper, Express and other private buses
- Get exclusive discounts and deals
4) Manage Trips
- Access all flight bookings through MakeMyTrip
- View booking details, make cancellations, request e-tickets and much more
5) One Touch Booking
- Save your card details, for a hassle free one touch booking experience
- To ensure safe and secure transaction, MakeMyTrip is protected by SSL technology by VeriSign, the leaders in encryption technology
6) Fast, Safe, Secure
- Our apps are engineered to provide you a great booking experience, even on 2G connections.
- To ensure security of your information, MakeMyTrip has taken PCI DSS compliance certification. PCI DSS is the payment card industry security requirement for entities that store, process or transmit cardholder data, and has been endorsed by all the major card brands—Visa Inc., MasterCard Worldwide, Discover Network, American Express and JCB.
7) Saved Travellers - Your traveller details are saved within the app and can be chosen with one touch next time. No need to type the names again and again
8) Flights status - Check the status of your flight on the go, whether you are going to board a flight or going to receive someone at the airport
9) Exclusive deals – We have special deals for mobile app users from time to time. Download the app to avail these exclusive travel deals
Unbelievable discounts, fascinating offers and easy booking options – download our free app and enjoy all of these right here on your Android Phone!
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions, videos and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants by food type, price range, and rating
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover options near you or any address you enter
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
App Permissions Description:
• Storage: TripAdvisor uses Google Maps, which uses external/USB storage for caching downloaded map information.
• Your location: These permissions are needed to obtain your location so we can help you discover hotels, restaurants, and attractions around you. Network-based location gets a quick location, but is not usually pinpoint accurate. GPS is a bit slower to initially locate you, but is usually more accurate.
• Camera: The TripAdvisor phone app allows you to take a picture using your Android device camera directly.
• Network communication: Allows the app to transmit information to and from your phone via the Internet.
• Your accounts: We are using the Android Application Account Manager to store your credentials in a TripAdvisor account (you can find it in Settings under the Accounts tab). If you remove the app we also remove the TripAdvisor account on the device.
• System tools: This location provider permission provides more detailed location information so that TripAdvisor can pick the best possible location source for your current situation. The “test access” permission allows Android to check if it can use your external/USB storage for caching map information.
All your upcoming trips in one place
Flight status and up to the minute travel alerts
In-airport activities and vouchers
Parking spot reminder
Local weather and events
City guides, maps and directions
View and add your own activities to your trip itinerary
It’s the briefcase where nothing is forgotten and everything is at your fingertips. Critical travel information is constantly being updated to serve you.
• Automatically access your trip details if you booked through one of thousands of TripCase partners
• Easily forward your confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Stay updated with FREE push notifications on Android and iOS devices
• Quickly add new trip items from your phone with our new ‘Remember this Place’ feature
• Access convenient tools like seat maps, airport maps, weather forecasts, driving directions and more
• Get a ride through Uber with just a few clicks in TripCase
• Conveniently stay on top of your trip notifications from your smartwatch - rich notifications are now on the Samsung Gear S!
Sabre is at the epicenter of what travelers need and want. Leveraging our industry connections and expertise, we have created a consumer-owned place where travelers can access what’s important at any time, in any place and with any device.
WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY
“perfect for business travelers looking to simplify cluttered travel schedules” — Alex Skjong, Forbes Travel Guide
“beautiful itineraries!” — Rich DeMuro, NBC Los Angeles
“travel without the baggage of stress” — The Washington Post
“great for travel” — Tom Bick in interview with Advertising Age
# Voted Best Travel App in India at Mobby's Awards #
FREE download and get:
1) Compare air fares across leading airline websites and travel portals and find cheapest airline tickets
2) Find best hotel prices and deals. Book 24,000+ hotels in India and 350,000+ hotels globally
3) Call hotels for free and talk and book directly on the phone with hotels
4) Millions of travel & hotels reviews with photos, maps and phone numbers
5) Find lowest rates for flights and hotels across 100+ travel websites
6) Plan your trip & see over 100,000+ sightseeing destinations travel guides, places to visit and things to do
7) Share travel photos, write reviews and rate hotels and monuments
8) See hotel photos, amenity information, room rates & availability
9) Browse thousands of restaurants, dhabas & street food joints in India
10) See aggregate ratings from 100s of hotel review websites in the world.
11) Now with packages too !
With its awesome design, ixigo lets you search & compare lowest hotel rates, cheapest flight ticket fares, destination travel guides, places to visit, things to do, restaurants, trains, buses and much more, all for free, only with ixigo!
- Searches all leading travel websites, airlines, hotel chains in India and across the world
- Book conveniently on the website of your choice
- Also search for trains & buses in India
- Hotels coverage across 1-star to 5-star properties, bed and breakfast, hostels, homestays, inns, lodges, cottages, luxury hotels, budget hotels, dharamshalas and resorts.
- Call hotels for free
- Flight ticket and Flight status across the world.
- Track flight delays, changes and cancellations
- Get restaurant information in 500+ cities in India.
**Please Note** For any problems and feature requests, please use the “feedback” functionality inside the app.
Travelport Mobile Agent maximizes touch interaction and offers tools to minimize typing to provide a truly fast mobile work environment that allow travel agents to work fast anytime, anywhere improving their productivity and supporting a great customer service.
All Travelport GDS
Supports full integration with Apollo, Galileo and Worldspan GDS.
Travel agents use their own GDS credentials to login at Travelport Mobile Agent (SON/BSI and PCC/SID). No need to remember additional login credentials.
Supports all GDS Core commands allowing travel agents to have full access to GDS content and operations on mobile devices.
Fast GDS response
Quick GDS response to command entries offers travel agents a fast work environment.
Enhanced GDS Responses*
Brings enhanced GDS responses that allow agents to perform actions and access related information without leaving the screen and just by clicking on screen links.
12 customizable quick keys offer travel agents the ability to have their most important character at hand.
Travel agents can access and view two terminal windows at the same time.
Masks are built directly in the terminal by adding fields on the terminal window, allowing travels agents to fill in the relevant data and submit it back to the GDS host.
To improve the interaction with the GDS in the mobile environment, Travelport Mobile Agent offers linked commands, allowing the travel agent to touch on screen commands to execute them instead of having to write them.
it speeds up travel agents work, by allowing travel agents to store and execute GDS commands without having to type the full command. It support PKeys creation, edition and deletion.
PKeys are stored in the cloud meaning that when a travel agent creates, edits or removes Pkeys in TTS Web Agent or Travelport Mobile Agent those actions will be available in both applications.
History lists the latest commands used by the travel agent either in TTS Web Agent or Travelport Mobile Agent, allowing him to execute them again without typing.
Cloud Latest PNRs
Latest PNRs keeps at hand the latest PNRs created/opened/changed by the travel agent either in Travelport Mobile Agent or TTS Web Agent.
Area where all queues containing PNRs are displayed
This feature allows the user to access previous screens.
Allows travel agents to open the view trip page of a PNR.
Send content by email
Users can easily email selected text, full terminal screen content or all available content. All available content means that if there are more pages available on the host, all content will be emailed.
Settings like Enhanced results, Auto-execute history, Quick Keys and news providers are stored in the cloud allowing synchronization between devices with Travelport Mobile Agent and TTS Web Agent.
Travel Industry News Feed
Offers a news feed from the most relevant travel industry online magazines and from TTS so travel agents can easily access a news center about their industry.
*Enhanced GDS responses may differ depending on the GDS
- TMA is restricted to Travel Agents and Travel Agency Staff that have contracted access to the Travelport GDS
- A valid and existing GDS SignOn is required to access Travelport Mobile Agent
- To enable access to Travelport Mobile Agent, a special configuration must be required and is provided by your Travelport representative
- A request form is available in the application if your GDS SignOn is not configured to use Travelport Mobile Agent
So come aboard and experience our beautiful Trip Ideas App that is loaded with never heard before travel trivia and the most amazing getaway ideas, all at your finger tips.
And that's not all, our special app allows you see a new travel destination every time you blow the calendar pages, just like you would flip a real paper calendar!
Browse through our large collection of beautiful travel itineraries, travel blogs and travel guides covering the most remote parts of the globe. Share your own travel itineraries, discover hidden travel destinations, and connect with like-minded travelers, at the biggest global travel community - TRIPOTO
Introducing the Travel app that inspires you to travel more often.
✈ Travel Itineraries at a Glance: Choose from thousands of personal travel itineraries shared by real travelers. Browse through their photos, travelmap, trip budget and read their reviews about the places they visited. Connect with them, ask questions about their trip and get their advice before you take off. You can also create a beautiful travel journal of your own trip, with photographs and mapped spots of the destinations you visited.
✈ Travel Routes: “How to reach” feature allows you to find out the fastest and most convenient way to reach your dream destination. Enter your starting location and get up-to-date information on all the transportation schedules and options you need to complete your trip itinerary. Book bus, train & flight tickets on the go!
✈ Meet Global Travelers: Connect and socialize with real travelers from the world over. Make new friends, follow or message them. Add trips to your wishlist and create your own bucket list. Like and share the best trips with your friends and just get going!
✈ Travel Guides: A curated list of places to visit and things to do. Ideal for travelers looking for handy information and user reviews.
Planning trips just became more fun - explore guides that cover everything from photos to itineraries and trip reviews. Find travel destinations based on your likes and needs: Backpacking, Culture, Getaways, Adventure, Arts & Events, City Trips Budget Travel, Wildlife and much more.
Welcome to the family.
All set? Download the app now!
Tripoto is a FREE Travel App and you can find itineraries and guides for popular destinations on the go.
India Guide & Itinerary
Turkey Guide & Itinerary
Guernsey Guide & Itinerary
Japan Guide & Itinerary
Netherlands Guide & Itinerary
Hong Kong Guide & Itinerary
Greece Guide & Itinerary
Indonesia Guide & Itinerary
Germany Guide & Itinerary
Poland Guide & Itinerary
Thailand Guide & Itinerary
Korea Guide & Itinerary
Italy Guide & Itinerary
Cambodia Guide & Itinerary
Philippines Guide & Itinerary
Egypt Guide & Itinerary
Switzerland Guide & Itinerary
Virgin Islands Guide & Itinerary
Ecuador Guide & Itinerary
Cuba Guide & Itinerary
Yemen Guide & Itinerary
New Zealand Guide & Itinerary
United Kingdom Guide & Itinerary
Iceland Guide & Itinerary
Sweden Guide & Itinerary
Sri Lanka Guide & Itinerary
Portugal Guide & Itinerary
Bhutan Guide & Itinerary
Tanzania Guide & Itinerary
Austria Guide & Itinerary
Pakistan Guide & Itinerary
Hungary Guide & Itinerary
South Africa Guide & Itinerary
Costa Rica Guide & Itinerary
Laos Guide & Itinerary
Norway Guide & Itinerary
Ukraine Guide & Itinerary
Latvia Guide & Itinerary
Srinagar Guide & Itinerary
Maldives Guide & Itinerary
Myanmar Guide & Itinerary
Malta Guide & Itinerary
Oman Guide & Itinerary
Mexico Guide & Itinerary
Madagascar Guide & Itinerary
Argentina Guide & Itinerary
Czech Republic Guide & Itinerary
Spain Guide & Itinerary
Tunisia Guide & Itinerary
Morocco Guide & Itinerary
Peru Guide & Itinerary
Belgium Guide & Itinerary
United States Guide & Itinerary
Uganda Guide & Itinerary
Finland Guide & Itinerary
France Guide & Itinerary
Iran Guide & Itinerary
Nepal Guide & Itinerary
Romania Guide & Itinerary
Chile Guide & Itinerary
Denmark Guide & Itinerary
China Guide & Itinerary
Saudi Arabia Guide & Itinerary
Vietnam Guide & Itinerary
Cyprus Guide & Itinerary
Brazil Guide & Itinerary
Taiwan Guide & Itinerary
Australia Guide & Itinerary
Jamaica Guide & Itinerary
Guatemala Guide & Itinerary
✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.
"Field Trip can help guide the way..." - AllThingsD
"The future of Augmented Reality" - The Atlantic
Field Trip is your guide to the cool, hidden, and unique things in the world around you. Field Trip runs in the background on your phone. When you get close to something interesting, it pops up a card with details about the location. No click is required. If you have a headset or bluetooth connected, it can even read the info to you.
Field Trip can help you learn about everything from local history to the latest and best places to shop, eat, and have fun. You select the local feeds you like and the information pops up on your phone automatically, as you walk next to those places.
The hyperlocal history experts of Arcadia and Historvius will unveil local lore in places you never expected. Trend-setting publications like TimeOut, Thrillist, Spotted by Locals, Zagat, and Eater will point out the best places to eat and drink. Experts at Sunset, Cool Hunting, WeHeart, Inhabitat, and Remodelista will guide you to the latest unique stores and products. Atlas Obscura, Dezeen and Spotted by Locals help you uncover hidden gems no matter where you are. Songkick and Flavorpill guide you to local music.
What did you discover today? Enrich yourself with a Field trip during your commute. Live like a local when you travel to new places. Eat and shop off the beaten path. Or simply discover the obscure history about your neighborhood during your next walk to the park.
Get ready to see this world with new eyes!
NOTE: This app is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
★ Discover thousands of interesting places/experiences that fall under the following categories: Architecture, Historic Places & Events, Lifestyle, Offers & Deals, Food Drinks & Fun, Movie Locations, Outdoor Art and Obscure Places of Interest around you.
★ Choose from three different modes to set frequency of Field Trip notifications. See “Field Trip” worthy places around you on a map, by tapping on cards in map view to pull up enthralling points of interest around you.
★ Go on a Field Trip while you drive. Field Trip can detect when you’re driving and automatically “talk” about interesting places and experience around you.
★ Came across an amazing story or restaurant? Mark it as a favorite to easily come back to it at any point.
★ Capture the memory of a special place, by sharing a wondrous discovery through email and social networks such as Google+, Twitter and Facebook.
★ Wondering where the gem that you recently discovered is? Find your discovered field trip cards in the “recent’ section.
For more information about how to use Field Trip, visit our help center at http://support.google.com/fieldtrip
Follow us on:
- Access a powerful, state-of-the art low fare search engine
- Choose nearby alternate airports using mapping functionality
- Trigger searches by voice recognition
- Filter requests by trip length, stops and take-off or landing time
- Search and shop one-way or round-trip domestic and international fares
- Filter results by price, airline or airport
- Access location-based departure and arrival airport selection and previous airport selections
- Choose the best fare and date with a personal calendar/fare matrix (+/- 3 days)
- Email travel plans to your inbox
- Promote booking through your preferred travel agency
Travel Seeker is a mobile app that uses Amadeus Master Pricer fare engine to deliver the best fares directly to your Android device.
The app needs an Assignment Tag to work, which links the app to your existing e-Travel Management profile. Please liaise with your travel administrator to know if this app is already available for you and receive the guidelines to login.
Amadeus e-Travel Management is an online self-booking tool that serves every aspect of corporations’ travel needs through a single entry point.
For further information on Amadeus e-Travel Management, please visit http://www.amadeus.com/corporations/x14409.html
Amadeus is a leading transaction processor and provider of advanced technology solutions for the global travel and tourism industry.
To find out more about Amadeus please visit www.amadeus.com.
A traveler can use the application to receive messages from a travel manager and send messages to a travel manager who is using the desktop application of Amadeus Mobile Messenger. Messages from the travel manager are sent via push notifications.
Amadeus Mobile Messenger has been created to let travel managers assist travelers before and during their trips particularly in disruptive situations or in risky areas.
A travel manager can also request the GPS position from a traveler. If the traveler agrees the geocodes of his location are sent back to the travel manager.
Before a traveler can start using the application he needs to register with the Mobile Messenger server. The server needs the mobile phone number and the email of the traveler that is matching the ones used by his travel agent to perform bookings. That way Mobile Messenger is able to link bookings to travelers using the Mobile Messenger application.