Terrible app. Unreliable, lots of bugs
Sometimes hit-or-miss in timing vs my pager it's linked to. Biggest request: an easy-to-set "Do not disturb" mode (e.g. for home) that's separate from the phone's settings. My decades-old pager has this - WHY NOT THE APP? An unanswered overnight page kills my battery!!!
I echo the reviewer who said that setting open a fingerprint deal that hangs the app. Terribly disappointed - a page at night wakes me with palpitations as I cannot adjust the volume- horrible, don't even think about it
Still needs to allow auto signatures to the text. Right now, when we text to a pager, people have no way to know who's it's from unless I add a sig. Needs an option to have it added automatically.
Some kind of update came down and now I can't enter the Spok settings on a galaxy Note 4 without having a fingerprint registered on my phone that has nothing to do with the Spok App. This app keeps getting worse with every release.
I am missing pages with upgrade. I actually had to turn off pager to disable beeping. Upgrade is worse than original. Pages are delayed for hours, I need to open the app to get pages. My employer talked several times with spok mobile and they are unable to help. They act like they have never heard of this issue. So unreliable!!!!!
• Instead of icons, text labels now clearly show the status of a message.
• A new tone, “Spok Tone,” is available to differentiate important Spok Mobile notifications from notifications triggered by other apps.
• Smoother experience navigating messages.
• Clear distinction between individual and group messages.
• Contact search results clearly specify when no matches are found.
• Know when a recipient is unavailable when composing a message.
• Support for Android 7 (Nougat).
• Other fixes.
Orthopedic Exam - 300+ clinical tests w/ videos, description, and evidence!
Goniometer- measures accurate angles across all joints including spine & hand
The AOS app is for orthopaedic trauma surgeons and sales representatives alike.