Pushbullet comes to you, wherever you are. We offer a convenient way to share things you care about that is tightly integrated into the products that you already use--never more than a few clicks away.
"Pushbullet Is a Fantastic App Every Phone Should Have" - Gizmodo
"TNW’s Apps of the Year: PushBullet for Android" - TNW
"The app you never knew you needed" - CNET
• Chat with your friends
• See calls, texts, and other notifications from your phone on your computer
• Reply to WhatsApp, Facebook, Line, and more from your computer
• Send and reply to text messages from your computer
• Follow things you care about and receive lightning fast notifications
• Send yourself files and links to any of your devices
See all the places Pushbullet is available
HIGHLIGHTS OF LOCX:
☆ Protect in extraordinary ways: Lock the apps you use everyday Real Safety— Messages, Email, Facebook and Contacts — more easily, safer and even more intelligently. And you never worry about your kids may buying unwanted apps.
☆ Put more features into less space: LOCX is now faster and lighter than ever, taking up half as much phone memory as others. We significantly reduce the size of APK file as low as 1.8 MB.
☆ Material design, an all-new design: We completely redesigned the new version of LOCX and globally lead to apply material design of Google with innovation. Every little detail is attractive and exquisite.
☆ Incredibly free, and even ad-free: All the time, we keep it free and clean. Not just because of what you enjoy without paying for it. But because of what it performs without any ad. It is free, but it is still delicate enough.
FEATURES OF LOCX:
► App Lock: Secure your Android and protect all your privacy. You can lock individual apps instead of the entire phone. Customized lock screens and wallpapers bring you more choices: pattern and PIN.
► Photo Safe Vault: Hide and encrypt your photos and videos and keep them locked behind your pattern or PIN pad. Don’t worry about your private photos may be viewed by others.
► Themes: We have proudly announced large quantities of attractive wallpapers designed by the world’s top designers. They are so amazing and fantastic. You may apply new themes in “LOCX” > “Side nav" > “Themes”.
► Chameleon: Disguise your lock screen to prevent from breaking into your password. Fingerprint scanner and fake force close dialog are now supported, and more covers are coming soon.
► Delay to lock: Re-lock is not required when returning from a brief exit, avoiding to frequently unlock and smoothing the app switches.
► Quick lock / unlock: Awesome and convenient. Adding new widget to your screen, you can take the app lock enabled or disabled with just one tap.
► Advanced protection: Prevent LOCX from being uninstalled by activating Android device administrator, provide a strict protection for your cell phone. And all these are amazingly free.
Our Google+ page: https://plus.google.com/106670190845563174025
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/cylockpage
Our beta testing community: https://plus.google.com/communities/117359400988445799648
OUR USERS COMMENT
Ian Lindsay: Excellent App I just wanted to be able to protect a small number of apps containing confidential information with a simple lock screen and this app fits the bill perfectly. Works quickly and absence of ads is a bonus.
Youp Thomas: Good and simple app Does what it is supposed to do, doesn't spam you with ads, just what I was looking for! Enough themes to choose from for a full customization. Other apps I tried were unstable and slowed down my phone, but this one is small and light! Also, the Chameleon function is really neat and impressive! Good job!
Andrianto Hapsoro: Love it Best lock app with material design. The UI is good and the theme is very artistic
Yuvaraj Patel: It's Ad Free And Truly Free Very few developers do this kind of work keeping it absolutely free.Keep up the good work.
Madhan Raj: Cool App Really Awesome app. Worth downloading. No idiotic ads... Keep the Good Work going on. Hats Off to the Team of Developers.
Bahasa Indonesian, Bahasa Melayu, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Hrvatski, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Polski, Português (Brasil), Slovenčina, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, Eλληνικά, Български, Pусский, Cрпски, Українська, العربية, فارسی, ไทย, 한국어, 中文（简体）, 中文（繁體）, 日本語.
I Am SherLOCKED
Passcode: S H E R
In the first episode of the second series of BBC's 'Sherlock', aired on 1st January 2012, Sherlock Holmes attempts to unlock the camera phone of Irene Adler using a 4-digit PIN, with the lock screen reading "I AM [####] LOCKED". When Sherlock Holmes realises Irene Adler's affection for him, he deduces that the PIN is in fact 'SHER', completing the phrase "I AM SHERLOCKED' on the phone's screen.
http://mylockandroid.blogspot.com/ - locksreen was based on this project
Kristel Matriano - for the icon
DM - for testing
SpideRaYsfoNtS - for the font
Featured in Time Magazine "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" Must-have Android apps for newbies and enthusiasts alike. Read more: http://techland.time.com/2013/07/01/50-best-android-apps-for-2013/slide/ninja-sms/
*** NOTICE: Go SMS Pro, Handcent SMS and MySMS users must DISABLE those apps OR make sure you install HoverChat before those other apps (you might need to uninstall them then re-install if you already have them on your phone). These apps fight with HoverChat for priority to receive messages from the system. If you do not want to disable them, please do not download HoverChat and give a low rating ***
Tired of having to switch windows or pause videos just to answer an incoming message? HoverChat enables true multitasking by allowing you to read and reply to incoming messages without ever leaving your current screen.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ninjasmsapp
★ Multiple floating windows at the same time
★ Drag and drop windows anywhere with ease
★ Collapse mode helps minimize popups for easy access anytime
★ Anti-NSA mode: Encrypt messages while sending to contacts so your phone carrier or government cannot read it... Ninja Style!
★ Option to save messages on your phone encrypted to prevent other apps reading your SMS messages
★ Emoji Support :)
★ Notification animation for new incoming messages in minimized chat windows
★ Maximize mode allows you to switch to full texting mode in an instant
★ Transparency mode to help you view other windows in the background as you read and reply to messages
★ Settings panel lets you control which contacts the app will show popups for
★ 1 easy switch to enable and disable anytime
★ Efficient battery usage so you can keep the popups open as long as you want
★ Elegant design and graphics
HoverChat lets you have similar popup features as Facebook's new "Chat Heads" feature without needing to replace your current launcher. Plus, we support all phones 2.2+ already :) (including HD devices such as Samsung Galaxy S 4, Sony Z, HTC One X etc.)
We'd like to hear from you. Email us features you'd like to see in upcoming releases.
We respect your privacy. These are the permissions requested by the app and an explanation why we are asking you for them:
- Reading/Editing/Sending Messages: We use this to help you read and reply to SMS messages from within the popup windows
- Reading your contacts: This is to provide you full control to select which contacts you want the popup windows to show up for
- Drawing over apps: We use this permission to display the popup window hovering over your apps. We also give you permission to minimize or close it at any time.
- Vibrate permission: To notify you of new incoming messages depending on your phone's sound profile
** NOTE ** HoverChat uses your phone carrier's normal SMS plan to send messages. Check with your phone carrier for their price offerings
Touch the suspended icon to lock screen, completely liberate the power button.
Please assign Auto-lock right to Lock screen.
We are so sorry that a lot of users are haunted by the problem of unable to uninstall. Actually, there is no problem about uninstalling Lock Screen. Because of the Android OS, you need to deactivate ‘Lock Screen’ before you uninstall it.
You can uninstall in the Setting of Lock Screen or uninstall it by following operation: click "Settings—>Security—>Device administrators" to shut off Lock screen.
Please let me know if you meet any bugs or want any improvement!
• Keeps using the default Lollipop lockscreen, no custom implementation with weird limitations
• Control how long the lockscreen is shown
• White or black list apps whose notifications should or shouldn't turn on the screen
• Quiet time to prevent the screen from turning on at a bad time
• Pocket mode prevent the screen from turning on in your pocket or face down
• Unpocket mode to detect when the phone is no longer in your pocket
• Limit unpocketing detection time
• Repocketing detection: detect when the device might be put back in the pocket by waiting for the proximity sensor being covered after the screen goes off
• Using modern Android APIs this app is as compliant and energy efficient as possible
• No ads
• Completely for free!
XDA Development Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-glimpse-notifications-t3090575
Nullgrad Apps on Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+NullgradApps/posts
• WAKE_LOCK: required to turn on the screen. One wakelock is acquired and immediately released, so there is no hidden akku drainage.
• Once installed, the app needs to be registered as a notification listener within Android. This is a requirement on Android if an app wants to react on notifications. Glimpse Notifications will not read or process your notifications your notifications. Only the originating app is compared against the white list to decide whether the screen should be turned on.
• If you want Glimpse Notifications to control the duration how long the lockscreen is shown, you will be asked to register it as a Device Administrator. Android requires this for apps that want to lock the device.
WHAT'S YOUR BUSINESS MODEL?
A question I'm asking myself with any free app: Well, there isn't one to be honest. This is my first published Android app -- I wrote it to learn developing for the Android platform, and obviously because I was annoyed to fiddle with the power button too much.
Perhaps I add a way to donate in the future, but I don't intend to live on this app. So just go ahead and enjoy it!
Existing potential alternatives on Google Play are far to elaborate considering what I need. Also, they typically bring their own lock screen which I just don't need.
EasyTouch can float on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. You can easily control your device or open your favor app without exiting current app. With EasyTouch, one step do what you want to do.
- EasyTouch is not a Widget!
- EasyTouch is an assistant manipulation tool for your Android phone and it's All Free!
- It floats on your phone screen so that you can easily access all setting with one touch. Also you can hide it with a long press
- It's better,more powerful and functional than assistive touch of iPhone.
If you need any help, plz contact us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/easytouch1
★★★★★What EasyTouch can do?
EasyTouch provides the easiest way to:
- Quick settings(Change your phone settings like turn on Wifi, change screen brightness and so on).
- Set and quick open your favorite app.
- Go to Home Screen.
- Lock Screen(sorry for some problems on some Samsung Galaxy model and some specific Android OS).
- App list.
- Open recent task(double click).
- Memory clean and optimize
- Time display
- Clean cache
- Back button(need Root support).
- Menu button(need Root support).
★★★★★Quick switch includes:
- Ringer mode
- APN(Mobile Data)
- Auto rotation
- Air-plane mode
- EasyTouch provides varieties of themes to decorate your phone desktop.
- A lot of themes are FREE download.
- Each theme is not an APK, so you don't have to install it.Just download and click to change.
- iPhone's iOS assistive touch doesn't provide theme change.
iPhone is the trademark of Apple Inc.
iOS is the system of iPhone,iPad,belongs to Apple Inc.
- Custom your own beautiful keyboard theme.
- more than 30 themes.
- more online themes.
- Gesture slide input.
- Custom keyboard fonts, more than 1000 fonts.
- Support more language dictionary, like English.
First step: enable me.
- Open this app.
- Click the "Enable emoji keyboard", then enable the it in the system input settings.
Second step: set default keyboard.
- Click the "Set default keyboard", choose me as default keyboard.
By default, the first 3 shortcuts are
1. .d → current date
2. .t → current time
3. .dt → current date and time
In other words, for example, after typing ".d" and then space, ".d" will be expanded to the current date, such as "2014-10-06".
This keyboard is useful for you if you need
1. text expansion;
2. date and time stamping;
3. backing-up your shortcut-expansion pairs, or transferring them to another device;
4. batch-inputting or batch-editing your shortcut-expansion pairs;
5. creating or editing your shortcut-expansion pairs in a desktop computer, before importing them into your Android phone.
Few existing Android keyboards are able to do all of them.
You don't need to set anything except defining your text shortcuts and their corresponding expansions. For example, you can define "hay" as a shortcut and "How are you?" as the corresponding expansion. Then, every time you type "hay", it will expand to "How are you?"
hay → How are you?
Note: After typing a text shortcut, you need to press the space key in order to get the shortcut expanded.
No internet permission is needed. Your privacy is respected. Actually, almost no permissions are needed.
-- Expansion auto-capitalization
-- Auto backspacing for punctuation
The space after an expansion gets deleted automatically, if you type a punctuation mark.
-- Two-finger swipe is available for you to go to the end of the shortcut list at once.
-- Physical keyboards are supported. In other words, the shortcuts you created are also available for your physical keyboard.
-- Shortcut Quick Add:
Just long press the number key 1, then the add-a-shortcut dialog will pop up. After defining your shortcut-expansion pair, it will send you back to the original text editor at once.
-- Shortcut Super Quick Add:
Define shortcuts on the fly, WITHOUT ever leaving the text editor that you are using. For example, by just typing
and then press the space key, the shortcut
ap → apple
will be added to your shortcut list in the background. In other words, you will be able use it immediately.
-- Additional expansion triggers
Besides the space key, you can choose alternate triggers to expand the shortcuts:
1. Double-tap trigger: by typing the last character of the shortcut once more
2. Almost-auto trigger: any shortcut that contains non-alphabets will get expanded automatically
3. Swipe Trigger: for a 2-letter shortcut, swipe from the first to the last letter
You can enable some or all of them in the Settings page.
-- Built-in mini-launcher:
Long-pressing the number keys 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 will launch
1: the add shortcut dialog
2. the show-shortcut page
3. the settings page
4. the add event page of your calendar app
5. your calendar app
-- All symbols, except space, are allowed in the definitions of shortcuts.
-- Long-pressing an alphabet will get its capital version.
-- Store, import, and export up to 3000 shortcuts.
-- Multi-line expansions are supported.
Extra additional features:
-- Auto-capitalization of the single letter “i”
-- You can undo an expansion by long-pressing the number 0.
-- With Google Keyboard:
You can switch between this keyboard and the Google Keyboard directly, without popping up the keyboard picker.
Please refer to the in-app documentation for details. (Go to the main page of this app. Tap the menu key. And then tap “With Google Keyboard”.)
-- The macro “%clipboard” is added, so that if you define a shortcut-expansion pair, for example,
.c → %clipboard
every time you type “.c”, the text from clipboard will be pasted.
NEW: Xposed enabled!
It shows a small banner on top of the screen when an incoming call comes. This makes to stay on current apps while listen to caller.
- Less distraction when incoming calls
- Stay on your games or apps when incoming calls
- 14 colorful themes
Work well on
- Nexus series (stock ROM)
- Galaxy series (stock ROM)
- Sony stock ROM
Report issue to email@example.com
Google Apps Device Policy makes your Android device more secure
* Ring or locate a lost device via My Devices (https://www.google.com/apps/mydevices)
* Remotely lock device or change pin
* Administrators can enforce security policies and remotely wipe devices
Need help? Visit our help center for answers: http://goo.gl/mYrPL
Learn more about Google Apps for Business: http://goo.gl/ZW7WD
Functionally similar to its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and brought to you by the same developers, this independently released, stand-alone widget brings the same elegant look and feel, enhanced with many new features and improvements, to the broader Android community.
As a flexible "Information" widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can choose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Details on the Permissions we use are available at http://goo.gl/EbMLmm
2) If you use the Xposed framework to bypass Android Widget API's, things will break!
Features (All versions):
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+, Clock+ (Dash), Dash and Weather Widgets
- Highly customizable look and feel
- Weather panel with Yahoo!, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
- Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
- News Feed panel and built-in RSS sources and Internal Article Reader
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
- Backup and restore widget settings
- Add any two (2) DashClock Extensions in the Flex and 'Dash' widgets
- Built-in Gmail, Missed Calls, Calendar and Text Messages extensions
Features (Pro version, available via in-app purchase): - Video @ http://goo.gl/S4Ue1q
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast))
- Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
- Change Clock and Weather panel alignment
- Change Analog clock style
- Month view Calendar style
- Calendar and Event colors
- Set Widget backgrounds
- Additional News providers (Feedly, Twitter)
- Daydream screensaver
- Status Bar Weather notifications
- Add unlimited DashClock Extensions
- Android Wear support
- Chronus Wear watch (Android Wear)
While Danny Baumann and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and features they have contributed.
★ If you have any issues/questions or need help, please use the 'Contact Support' menu item in the app instead of posting in a review, as I can assist you much easier. ★
You can customize the design and choose between multiple layouts that display your day at a glance.
The fully functional calendar widget mirrors the notification and allows you to place your calendar on your lockscreen on pre Android 5 devices!
Alternatively you can place the calendar widget with your agenda on your home screen for easy access.
Some standout features include:
★ Intelligent sorting
Pushes all-day events below timed events so that the next upcoming event is always first to display.
★ Prioritize position
Set the priority of Calendar Notify to influence where the notification appears, relative to other notifications.
★ Clutter free
Automatically hides the notification when there are no upcoming events.
★ Quick access
Tap an event to open your calendar application and immediately display the event.
★ Lollipop ready
Perfectly themed to look fantastic on Android 4.1 up to 5.0, including the Lollipop lock screen.
★ Ultimate control
Choose which calendars Calendar Notify should display for you so only events you care about are tracked.
★ Widget support
Can be used on your home screen and other widget apps, as well as the Android 4.2+ lock screen.
★ And more!
Up to 7 events displayed at once
Natural language informs when an event will start or end
Event Colors can be used to decorate the events
Simple filtering options to only see events that you are truly interested in
★ Premium Edition features
Hide the icon in the notification drawer to give more space for the event details
Type of icons selection. Possibilities are: Day of the month, Number of appointments for today, Time in hours till next appointment, Next appointment day of the month
Allow events to be hidden
Allow events to be zoomed into, to display further information
Toggle event end time
Toggle event duration
Change the event time type between Natural, Abbreviated, Fractional or None
Change the event date type between Natural, Standard or Numeric
Change the maximum number of events to display
Keep up to date and visit the official Google+ Page: https://google.com/+CalendarnotifyApp
It's main features are:
- Controlling the notification LED for phones that have them (cycling colors through outstanding notifications)
- Sound control, including repeating sounds
- Vibration control, including custom vibration patterns and repeating vibrations
- Android wear vibration support
- Sleep times
- Lock screen based notifications (on phones that support live wallpapers on lock screens)
- Contact specific notifications for certain notification types
If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This app will allow you to control the notification color for the over 600 applications and system events such as:
* Missed calls
* Voice mail
* Calendar reminders
* SMS messages
* MMS messages
* Low battery
* No signal
* Google talk
...and many many more
See our website for a full list of applications supported:
It allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color.
It'll even push notifications out to your pebble smart watch, Sony smart Watch and the DashClock lock screen extension.
For a full changelog see here: For a full changelog see here:
For a full list of permissions required and why see here:
Samsung phones when accessibility is enabled may cause the phone to start talking, warnings about air view and a few other issues. These are confirmed samsung bugs (see here: http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=GeneralB&messageId=204387) but the app can be run without the accessibility service and still work (but with a reduced notification list)
Not all phones support all colors.
For example: Most HTC phones only support 3 colors and require "Rooting" and running the app in "direct mode"
Some phones can only light up the notification while the screen is off.
Some phones cannot have their notification light always on
Some phones cannot have their notification blink and it will always be on
Note that it will take over control of your notifications and you will therefore only get notifications for categories that the app allows.
★ We recommend you try the "lite" version first before purchasing to avoid any disappointment if it doesn't work for you. Some phones require root privileges to access the LEDs. ★
★ For the differences between this version and the lite version see here: http://www.reactle.com/p/features.html ★
★ If after updating you have problems we recommend you reboot your phone ★
** Most HTC phones require "direct mode" setting. Most gingerbread builds for HTC phones require root access due to HTC changing the permissions on the LED control files. **
** If upgrading from the "lite" version, please uninstall the lite version first but you can backup and restore settings between versions **
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
• Resizable and scrollable.
• Shows number of days/minutes to events.
• Tap on time to launch Clock app.
• Tap on date to open Google Calendar.
• Tap between clock and date to display a month view.
• Shows events on a hours grid.
• Tap and hold on a day to display context menu.
To change a calendar color:
1. Go to http://www.google.com/calendar on your desktop.
2. Select the color in the left sidebar.
To add to the lockscreen (Android 4.2 only):
1. Swipe lockscreen to the left until you see a big [+] icon.
2. Tap on the icon and select 'Neat Calendar'.
3. Tap and hold on the widget and move it to the left of the camera screen.
To add to the home screen:
1. Open widgets list in the app drawer.
2. Tap and hold to place widget on the desktop.
How to display birthdays:
Go to Google Calendar on the web and click on
Other calendars > Browse Interesting Calendars > More > Contacts' birthdays and events > Subscribe.
Then go to Calendar app, tap menu icon and select Calendars to display > Calendars to sync.
Notific is a lockscreen notification app that displays your notification in an intuitive manner when you need it.
It will automatically turn the screen on and display your notification in one of the three themes along with quick action buttons if expansion is enabled.
You can choose your own style from Three different themes, Jellybean HOLO, Android Wear inspired Material and Ambient Display inspired dark (AMOLED friendly) theme. (Some themes are available only on Android 4.4 and above due to system limitation on 4.3)
If the phone is in pocket, don't worry. Notific is intelligent enough to understand that and will not turn on the screen. But if you take out the phone from your pocket within 10secs (customizable) it will turn on the screen for you.
Notific doesn't impact battery life as it will only use the proximity sensor for 10 secs.
The memory usage is highly optimized (2-15MB) and doesn't use 50MB+ as in other notification apps.
The multitude of notifications we get every day are probably the most sensitive information for some and these deserve the utmost privacy.
That's why Notific comes with absolutely no private data mining. No crash data, No Google analytics.
It doesn't require connecting to Internet, so you can be sure that there's no way your information goes out of your device.
If you are worried about people seeing your notifications when they pop up, you can use privacy mode feature to keep your notification content safe from prying eyes on per app basis.
Some not so obvious features:
• You can unlock directly by double tap on circular drag handle.
• Drag and hold on the dismiss spot to dismiss all notifications
Proximity sensor values are calibrated for Nexus devices by default. If you have problems with the sensor on Galaxy or Xperia devices, try calibrating the sensor from Troubleshooting settings or Turn Off Pocket Mode
Before you buy it's recommended to test with free version from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anandbibek.notifyfree
Wallpaper credits : Asher Simonds, available on Cyanogenmod ROM Wallpapers
Ishaanya is the annual techno-cultural techfest of Tripura Institute of Technology , Agartala.
Check event details, workshops and registration forms inside the app. Stay updated with the latest news and info of the fest of year 2014.
The app will be regularly updated as new details are finalized or added.
You can post status updates to Twitter, Facebook and Google+ simultaneously, optionally along with or without a picture. You can toggle which networks you want to post from within a simple minimalist UI.
Have some pity on your private information, don't let your privacy be used for "Big Data" analysis on 3rd party client's server. There are many clients who claim to post and automate the social networks for you, but in exchange they store all your information and posts and do trend analysis on those data to know every detail about you. Then sell those data to ad networks to micro target you with specific ads. Put an end to these privacy thieves.
Here's why you should use ShareBoard:
No useless running in background.
No "Google analytics mumbo jumbo" data collection.
No privacy infringing usage statistics collection.
No online caching/buffering of posts.
Currently Twitter, Facebookand Google+ is supported and application is under active development. More networks will be included in future updates.
Google+ integration requires G+ app, and one extra click. But be assured that, it is the only way to post to "Individual" profiles.
Other apps that do directly, only post for "Professional Pages", or via online servers that act as you posting to your profile, which is again privacy infringement.
Permissions and Privacy
The app only uses Network access permissions to connect and post to requested social networks.
External storage read permission has been added so that selecting pictures from memory card doesn't crash the app.
There is no advertisement in app.
App doesn't use any third party servers or services other than official social networks' API.
Nothing is posted to user profiles without the user content (Basically the only function of the app is to post only when user wants it to), so you can be assured of your privacy.