RNP is an app that will let you forward your notifications to your Pebble.
This app uses Notification access for android 4.3+ and accessibility service for 4.2.2 or older.
This app supports:
- notification forwarding for all your apps
- Custom notification formats letting you customize how the notifications will appear on the pebble
- Per-app settings
- You can define rules to avoid forwarding certain notification (regex)
- Global character replacement
- compliant to google UI style
- dismissing your notifications after them being forwarded to your pebble (4.3+ only)
- quiet hours
- spam protection (an app can send notifications only every x seconds)
- Native sms fetching (customizable)
- Multiple languages, currently supporting both english and italian (translators wanted!)
- Current track forwarding (music support for LG player and Spotify)
- Tasker integration
- Emoji replacement with emoticons (basic emoji only)
- Pebble Navigator (in-app purchase)
- Reminders Function (in-app purchase)
- delayed auto-dismiss (1-60seconds)
- Direct mode (send notifications without the pebble app)
- Notification saving (stores your notifications while your watch is disconnected, and send them on reconnect. you will never loose an alert again!)
Enhanced and configurable notifications supported for:
- AOSP email client (with KK duplicates fix)
Available per-app options:
- app can be completely ignored
- never delete notifications from this app
- delete notifications from this app only while screen is off
- bypass general screen rules
- always send notifications if app is running (useful for full screen apps)
- never send notifications if app is running
- ignore and dismiss
Supported tasker actions:
- Send notification from tasker
- suspend/resume notifications
- a remainder can be set to repeating or one-shot
- you can set the title and body that will appear on the pebble
- can send notifications directly, without the pebble app.
- can manage outgoing and incoming calls
- this feature is experimental. do not enable if you do not want to deal with bugs.
I would love to hear from you, for both feature requests (including requests for custom notifications formats) and bug reporting.
Drop me an email!
If you have an issue, try checking the faq panel for solutions. If you don't find what you need, feel free to contact me.
RECEIVE_SMS: Required for the SMS notifications
READ_CONTACTS: Used to convert phone numbers into names for SMS and calls
GET_TASKS: Used to detect current app for always/never send if app open function
BILLING: Used for in-app purchases
EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Required for offline navigator watchapp install
BLUETOOTH: Required for direct mode
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: used to detect outgoing calls
READ_PHONE_STATE: used to detect incoming calls
Tags: notifications pebble notifications for pebble pebble notifier notifier
Developed by Clean Master’s sister team (Cheetah Mobile), CM Locker lets you access essential phone functions easily and quickly.
What Do You Get?
Create your own pattern for encryption - prevent others seeing your private info
Quick access to new notifications - never miss important messages
Easily control playback - melodious music is always a touch away
More wallpapers for your lock screen - make your phone unique
Snap photos fast - never miss a crucial moment
Quick access to calculator, flashlight and more convenient tools
With us, you will never get caught in the rain again
What Do the Users Say?
Excellent app - performs great and I love the design. It works well to accelerate my apps, keeps me safe, and has tons of customization options too. It does exactly what it sets out to do and it does it well, so it gets a full 5 stars from me. --Danilo Dobler
Nice app Gave 5 stars cause it does all it said it could and more! --Santino Pera
What Permissions Do We Ask For and Why?
- Contacts/SMS: display calls and messages
- Camera: shortcut to snap photos
- Album: customize your wallpapers
- GPS & Wi-Fi status: deliver local weather information
- Run at startup: protect your device right after reboot
Join our translation volunteer team and help your people use CM Locker in your mother tongue!
Put the app on your home screen on lock screen, and all you have to do is open it, immediately type your message and press a button, and your reminder will be waiting for you in the form of a notification next time you look at your phone.
Unlike other quick notes apps, Renotify allows you to view, dismiss, or add more notes instantly from anywhere on your device via the notification tray. You will also see a reminder icon in the status bar the instant you turn the screen on.
Unlike other notification apps, Renotify’s focus is on speed. No complicated options, no choosing icons, just a lightning fast process that allows you to leave yourself a reminder in literally four or five seconds.
Renotify has a clean and simple UI, is free from ads, and takes up virtually no memory. Material design is used on Android 5.0 and above. Please note that Android 4.0 and below are no longer supported, although the old version of the app is still available.
If you have any issues or suggestions, feel free to email me at the address below. If the translation is wrong, you can help fix it by sending me a correction!
Boot permission is required to restore notifications after a reboot.
Touch the suspended icon to lock screen, completely liberate the power button.
Please assign Auto-lock right to Lock screen.
We are so sorry that a lot of users are haunted by the problem of unable to uninstall. Actually, there is no problem about uninstalling Lock Screen. Because of the Android OS, you need to deactivate ‘Lock Screen’ before you uninstall it.
You can uninstall in the Setting of Lock Screen or uninstall it by following operation: click "Settings—>Security—>Device administrators" to shut off Lock screen.
Please let me know if you meet any bugs or want any improvement!
• Beautiful Bing Homepage images: Your lock screen will be updated with the beautiful daily Bing image; you could swipe through the images from past 6 days or shake your phone to change the image on your lock screen.
• Search on the lock screen: You could search for anything on the web directly from the lock screen and read all the linked pages without having to unlock your phone.
• Latest news: Keep yourself updated with the latest news headlines and tap through to read the full articles.
• Weather: Find out what the weather is at your current location; long tap through on the icons to get the detailed weather predictions for the week.
• Notifications on Screen: See your missed calls and Messages quickly from your lockscreen. Quick call or reply from the notification from Home screen itself.
• Regional Calendars & Muhurats (Only for Indian users): Personalize the lock screen to access your favorite regional calendars and Muhurat. Now you can figure out what festival is on for the day, rahu kalam, chogadiya/hora timings all from the lock screen itself.
• Camera & Phone controls: Access your phone camera from the lock screen; Change your WiFi, Bluetooth, volume, brightness settings; also use your phone as a torch from the lock screen.
Microsoft Garage turns fresh ideas into real projects. Learn more at http://microsoft.com/garage
We would love to hear from you. Rate us on the play store or email us at email@example.com
Picturesque treat for all Cricket Lovers
Been waiting to follow cricket quickly from your lockscreen without having to unlock it? Your wait is over, picturesque team presents Live Cricket from lockscreen feature for all the cricket lovers across the world. The latest update of the app helps you choose whether you want follow the next upcoming match from lockscreen itself. Cricket feature lets you follow all running matches at the same time on the lockscreen.
Live Cricket feature would automatically appear when the live match is close by and keeps you updated of scores of both the teams in a visually appealing way. If you would want to get more detailed scores just double tap and you will be taken to a detailed score page on Bing where you can see ball by ball update, detailed scores, standings and schedules.
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
IN-APP PURCHASE FEATURES
• Wider range in Table Sensor
• Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout can be set above 15 minutes
• Exclude Apps option (except Lollipop): Gravity screen is paused while selected app is running
• Widgets, PowerToggles plug-in
VERSIONS: FREE vs. PRO vs. UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE (recommended)
In the Pro version:
• there is no 15 minutes limit for turning the screen on by motion.
• Table sensor can be set more precisely.
Unlocked version has everything what Pro has, plus it has:
• Exclude App list (except Lollipop)
• more advanced Delayed lock option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Where is the Pro version? I cannot find it on Play Store
The Pro version is discontinued unfortunately, due to security reasons.
To change to the Unlocked version, please, do the followings:
- unlock the Free version by In-app Purchase
- send me the two purchase numbers or the two receipts you got from Google Play (Pro and Unlocked)
- and I'll refund the purchase of the Pro version
Sorry for the inconveniences.
“App of the Week Feb 2015” — Gizmodo UK
"It made writing simple & enjoyable again” — Lifehacker Japan
"Complete makeover with a Material-inspired design" — Dr Rita, AndroidPolice
# Full Featured Text Editor
- Distraction-free Interface
- Built in Dictionary
- Extended Keyboard
- Keyboard Shortcuts (e.g. CTRL+Z for undo)
- Open .txt, Markdown (.md), .fountain
- Phrase Finding
- Undo & Redo
- Word and Character Count
# Innovative Technology
- CommonMark [New!]
- Custom font * [New!]
- Night Mode
- Dropbox Integration (Works even when offline)
- RTL Support
- Support Multiple Encodings (UTF-8, BIG 5 etc.)
- True Italic [New!]
- Typewriter Scrolling * [New!]
- Typeface & Style Customization
- Exclusive fonts. Hoefler&Co. Ideal Sans, FF Fago Mono, Novel Mono
# Share and Export
- Share .txt
- Share Plain text
- Plain Text/Markdown to PDF (Android 4.4 and above)
- Plain Text/Markdown to .rtf [New!]
- Markdown to HTML
- Markdown to Formatted text
- Markdown to .docx (Beta) * [New!]
# Get Creative™ (*Requires In-app Purchase)
- Custom font
- Export to .docx (Beta)
- Screen Lock
- Markdown Preview
- Remove PDF Watermark
- Snapshots to backup document
- Thesaurus & Rhyme [New!]
- Typewriter Scrolling [New!]
1. JotterPad does not autosave your work. Save promptly in order to avoid accidental loss of your work.
2. Some of the features require Creative IAP.
3. App cleaning agents (Clean Master) delete text files. Please disable them.
4. JotterPad does not open .docx.
For more information,
Featured in Time Magazine "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" Must-have Android apps for newbies and enthusiasts alike. Read more: http://techland.time.com/2013/07/01/50-best-android-apps-for-2013/slide/ninja-sms/
*** NOTICE: Go SMS Pro, Handcent SMS and MySMS users must DISABLE those apps OR make sure you install HoverChat before those other apps (you might need to uninstall them then re-install if you already have them on your phone). These apps fight with HoverChat for priority to receive messages from the system. If you do not want to disable them, please do not download HoverChat and give a low rating ***
Tired of having to switch windows or pause videos just to answer an incoming message? HoverChat enables true multitasking by allowing you to read and reply to incoming messages without ever leaving your current screen.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ninjasmsapp
★ Multiple floating windows at the same time
★ Drag and drop windows anywhere with ease
★ Collapse mode helps minimize popups for easy access anytime
★ Anti-NSA mode: Encrypt messages while sending to contacts so your phone carrier or government cannot read it... Ninja Style!
★ Option to save messages on your phone encrypted to prevent other apps reading your SMS messages
★ Emoji Support :)
★ Notification animation for new incoming messages in minimized chat windows
★ Maximize mode allows you to switch to full texting mode in an instant
★ Transparency mode to help you view other windows in the background as you read and reply to messages
★ Settings panel lets you control which contacts the app will show popups for
★ 1 easy switch to enable and disable anytime
★ Efficient battery usage so you can keep the popups open as long as you want
★ Elegant design and graphics
HoverChat lets you have similar popup features as Facebook's new "Chat Heads" feature without needing to replace your current launcher. Plus, we support all phones 2.2+ already :) (including HD devices such as Samsung Galaxy S 4, Sony Z, HTC One X etc.)
We'd like to hear from you. Email us features you'd like to see in upcoming releases.
We respect your privacy. These are the permissions requested by the app and an explanation why we are asking you for them:
- Reading/Editing/Sending Messages: We use this to help you read and reply to SMS messages from within the popup windows
- Reading your contacts: This is to provide you full control to select which contacts you want the popup windows to show up for
- Drawing over apps: We use this permission to display the popup window hovering over your apps. We also give you permission to minimize or close it at any time.
- Vibrate permission: To notify you of new incoming messages depending on your phone's sound profile
** NOTE ** HoverChat uses your phone carrier's normal SMS plan to send messages. Check with your phone carrier for their price offerings
NEW: Xposed enabled!
It shows a small banner on top of the screen when an incoming call comes. This makes to stay on current apps while listen to caller.
- Less distraction when incoming calls
- Stay on your games or apps when incoming calls
- 14 colorful themes
Work well on
- Nexus series (stock ROM)
- Galaxy series (stock ROM)
- Sony stock ROM
Report issue to firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes Widget functions:
* you can write notes directly from widget - unique on whole market!
* you can set reminder on each note, so you NEVER miss anything important again!
* you can import/export notes (for backup purposes)
* beautiful clean look and great customization options
- Set an interval that counts down until the main timer runs out.
- You may set a "limited hold" every after interval.
- Set random interval values from a certain range.
- Make random values deviations from interval time.
- Create random intervals based on a max set iteration of the total time.
- Set vibration patterns.
- Set alarm tone.
- Keeps track of the iteration numbers.
- The notification bar, if you're out of the app will show the interval time and the total time left.
- Material Light and Material Dark themed
- Keep the device awake while timer is running.
- Profile system to store your different setups.
- Clicker to keep track of ... anything!
Please feel free to email me and suggest further features!
** Beta users, please make sure you sign up to the beta for your plugins as well or Appsi may complain about plugin updates that you can't see **
With the Apps plugin, you can add favorites, browse recent apps, kill recent app and browse all apps.
The Calendar plugin adds your calendar straight into Appsi, with a complete overview of all your events.
The Settings plugin add the settings screen to Appsi. It also includes unlimited favorites and the ability to toggle mobile data, Bluetooth, etc.
Appsi is a free sidebar for android and this is a plugin pack for Appsi. No worries, you can just install this plugin pack and it will help you getting Appsi.
Sudo QuickLaunch is designed to replace Google Search in the "Swipe Up From The Home Button" interface (for phones with software buttons). It provides quick access to the apps you use most. You can also access it directly from the lock screen (for phones with hardware buttons).
No DRM. No ads. No permissions.
The short video demonstrates how easy it is to use once it's installed.
This app requires Android Jelly Bean (Android version 4.1) or higher. On devices with hardware buttons, the app can only be accessed from the lock screen.
This app is an extension to Month Calendar Widget, a popular calendar widget in Play Store, downloaded by more than 3 million users. It has no use if you don't install MCW first.
If you haven't done it yet, download it for free from http://goo.gl/EqZRah.
If you are already a MCW user please make sure you have updated it to the latest version - an issue regarding with this extension was solved in version 1.7.1.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THE FUTURE OF THIS APP:
Android 5.0 (Lollipop) introduced a notifications centered lockscreen with no support for widgets.
I'm looking for ways to bring some of the functionality of Month Calendar Widget to the new lockscreen. For now, provided your device has Android 4.2 to 4.4 you will be able to use MCW in the lockscreen as always.
**** IMPORTANT NOTE TO SAMSUNG GALAXY USERS WITH TOUCHWIZ INTERFACE ****
(Includes SIII, S4, S5 and Note models)
Unfortunately the Touchwiz software requires security to be disabled in order to select a 3rd party lockscreen widget like this. If you consider absolutely necessary a security scheme like patterns, PINs, etc, in your lockscreen, with Touchwiz you won't be able to put this widget there (and by the way, no other widget other than the clock provided by Samsung)
UPDATE: The Galaxy S5 does not provide any support for widgets in the lockscreen
**** IMPORTANT NOTE TO HTC ONE USERS ****
Currently this app installs correctly in HTC One devices, but it may not show up in the list of available lockscreen widgets. I'm researching this problem. Sorry for the hassle
HOW TO PUT THE WIDGET IN THE LOCKSCREEN
1. Access your device's lockscreen pressing the Power button
2. Swipe to the left-most page and touch the "+" icon
3. Select "Month Calendar Widget" from the list of available widgets to add it
4. (Optional) You can rearrange the placement of the calendar by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the right.
Android 4.4 users: make sure that "Enable widgets" is turned on in your Security settings.
If you have problems installing/using this extension, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
(Please consider writing to us before leaving a review: email@example.com. We will be happy to work with you to add new features or fix any issue you might have.)
* Set up an alarm and wake up in the morning with your personal message, weather reports and your calendar of the day
* Listen to news headlines while you enjoy your breakfast.
* Going to work? Get an alert to take an umbrella with you if there is a high chance of rain
* Get text message (SMS) updates while driving and reply to them with voice commands
* Get notification updates from other apps. MindMe can speak the messages that arrive from your e-mail or messaging app
* Set up reminders during the day at specific times or when you are at a specific location. Never forget to buy bread again!
* Discover places near you. Create a reminder for when you are near a restaurant and MindMe will show you other restaurants in the area.
* Going back home from work? MindMe can warn you if you are leaving the phone behind
MindMe also supports bluetooth devices and Wi-Fi connections to detect your location more efficiently and save battery. And it can speak the messages in your language: Supports English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
About the free version:
* You can only have 5 active rules at a time on the free version. You can add as many rules as you want but you need to disable the active rules first when you reach the limit.
* Auto-detecting the language of text messages (SMS) and notifications is not available
The free version is also ad-supported. Ads only have access to your Internet connection to display them and estimate your country/city location.
To remove these limits and ads, please consider buying the pro version.
* Bluetooth support is experimental. Please let us of any problem so we can fix it together.
* The talk back option for text messages (SMS) works only with English for now. Support for other languages coming soon.
* MindMe relies on your phone's Text-to-Speech engine to talk. You can improve your experience with the app by installing a third-party engine. Visit our website to find out more at: http://www.mindmeapp.com/improve-your-experience.html
About the permissions:
MindMe takes advantage of your phone’s capabilities in many ways. We are very careful with the permissions we request and make sure to only use them for the features we offer. To see the explanation for each permission we use, please visit: http://www.mindmeapp.com/about-the-permissions.html
Notific is a lockscreen notification app that displays your notification in an intuitive manner when you need it.
It will automatically turn the screen on and display your notification in one of the three themes along with quick action buttons if expansion is enabled.
You can choose your own style from Three different themes, Jellybean HOLO, Android Wear inspired Material and Ambient Display inspired dark (AMOLED friendly) theme. (Some themes are available only on Android 4.4 and above due to system limitation on 4.3)
If the phone is in pocket, don't worry. Notific is intelligent enough to understand that and will not turn on the screen. But if you take out the phone from your pocket within 10secs (customizable) it will turn on the screen for you.
Notific doesn't impact battery life as it will only use the proximity sensor for 10 secs.
The memory usage is highly optimized (2-15MB) and doesn't use 50MB+ as in other notification apps.
The multitude of notifications we get every day are probably the most sensitive information for some and these deserve the utmost privacy.
That's why Notific comes with absolutely no private data mining. No crash data, No Google analytics.
It doesn't require connecting to Internet, so you can be sure that there's no way your information goes out of your device.
If you are worried about people seeing your notifications when they pop up, you can use privacy mode feature to keep your notification content safe from prying eyes on per app basis.
Some not so obvious features:
• You can unlock directly by double tap on circular drag handle.
• Drag and hold on the dismiss spot to dismiss all notifications
Proximity sensor values are calibrated for Nexus devices by default. If you have problems with the sensor on Galaxy or Xperia devices, try calibrating the sensor from Troubleshooting settings or Turn Off Pocket Mode
Before you buy it's recommended to test with free version from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anandbibek.notifyfree
Wallpaper credits : Asher Simonds, available on Cyanogenmod ROM Wallpapers
You can post status updates to Twitter, Facebook and Google+ simultaneously, optionally along with or without a picture. You can toggle which networks you want to post from within a simple minimalist UI.
Have some pity on your private information, don't let your privacy be used for "Big Data" analysis on 3rd party client's server. There are many clients who claim to post and automate the social networks for you, but in exchange they store all your information and posts and do trend analysis on those data to know every detail about you. Then sell those data to ad networks to micro target you with specific ads. Put an end to these privacy thieves.
Here's why you should use ShareBoard:
No useless running in background.
No "Google analytics mumbo jumbo" data collection.
No privacy infringing usage statistics collection.
No online caching/buffering of posts.
Currently Twitter, Facebookand Google+ is supported and application is under active development. More networks will be included in future updates.
Google+ integration requires G+ app, and one extra click. But be assured that, it is the only way to post to "Individual" profiles.
Other apps that do directly, only post for "Professional Pages", or via online servers that act as you posting to your profile, which is again privacy infringement.
Permissions and Privacy
The app only uses Network access permissions to connect and post to requested social networks.
External storage read permission has been added so that selecting pictures from memory card doesn't crash the app.
There is no advertisement in app.
App doesn't use any third party servers or services other than official social networks' API.
Nothing is posted to user profiles without the user content (Basically the only function of the app is to post only when user wants it to), so you can be assured of your privacy.
Ishaanya is the annual techno-cultural techfest of Tripura Institute of Technology , Agartala.
Check event details, workshops and registration forms inside the app. Stay updated with the latest news and info of the fest of year 2014.
The app will be regularly updated as new details are finalized or added.