Developed by Clean Master’s sister team (Cheetah Mobile), CM Locker lets you access essential phone functions easily and quickly.
What Do You Get?
Create your own pattern for encryption - prevent others seeing your private info
Quick access to new notifications - never miss important messages
Easily control playback - melodious music is always a touch away
More wallpapers for your lock screen - make your phone unique
Snap photos fast - never miss a crucial moment
Quick access to calculator, flashlight and more convenient tools
With us, you will never get caught in the rain again
What Do the Users Say?
Excellent app - performs great and I love the design. It works well to accelerate my apps, keeps me safe, and has tons of customization options too. It does exactly what it sets out to do and it does it well, so it gets a full 5 stars from me. --Danilo Dobler
Nice app Gave 5 stars cause it does all it said it could and more! --Santino Pera
What Permissions Do We Ask For and Why?
- Contacts/SMS: display calls and messages
- Camera: shortcut to snap photos
- Album: customize your wallpapers
- GPS & Wi-Fi status: deliver local weather information
- Run at startup: protect your device right after reboot
If there is any downloading failure, please email us.
Join our translation volunteer team and help your people use CM Locker in your mother tongue!
Put the app on your home screen on lock screen, and all you have to do is open it, immediately type your message and press a button, and your reminder will be waiting for you in the form of a notification next time you look at your phone.
Unlike other quick notes apps, Renotify allows you to view, dismiss, or add more notes instantly from anywhere on your device via the notification tray. You will also see a reminder icon in the status bar the instant you turn the screen on.
Unlike other notification apps, Renotify’s focus is on speed. No complicated options, no choosing icons, just a lightning fast process that allows you to leave yourself a reminder in literally four or five seconds.
Renotify has a clean and simple UI, is free from ads, and takes up virtually no memory. Material design is used on Android 5.0 and above. Please note that Android 4.0 and below are no longer supported, although the old version of the app is still available.
If you have any issues or suggestions, feel free to email me at the address below. If the translation is wrong, you can help fix it by sending me a correction!
Boot permission is required to restore notifications after a reboot.
Touch the suspended icon to lock screen, completely liberate the power button.
Please assign Auto-lock right to Lock screen.
We are so sorry that a lot of users are haunted by the problem of unable to uninstall. Actually, there is no problem about uninstalling Lock Screen. Because of the Android OS, you need to deactivate ‘Lock Screen’ before you uninstall it.
You can uninstall in the Setting of Lock Screen or uninstall it by following operation: click "Settings—>Security—>Device administrators" to shut off Lock screen.
Please let me know if you meet any bugs or want any improvement!
Notable allows you to create notification reminders on the go. Need to remind yourself of something to do? Just open the app, type in a short message, and create the note! It's that easy! You can see your reminders and notes straight from your notification area. Never forget to do something again! You can also set an alarm for each reminder, and the app will notify you in the future.
Notable is designed with speed and simplicity in mind. No need to go back to home screen and launch the app to create a reminder, just open the notifications, click the shortcut, and create away! Best of all, Notable runs in an overlay so you don't need to quit what you are doing beforehand. Notify is also ad-free and lightweight on your phone.
Notable is also compatible with the popular DashClock lockscreen widget, making it easy to add reminders on the go.
P.S.: You will sometime need to relaunch the app after an update to restore previous items.
This app is open source:
Feel free to check it out, contribute.
-Detail screen to see more information
-Different color flags (icons)
-Voice recognition shortcut
-Swipe to remove reminder (option to turn it on/off in options)
-Option to turn a quick shortcut on and off in the settings
-Quick Share to Notable
-Design inspired from the Holo / Google Now cards
-Click to dismiss the notification
-Restore previous reminders after a reboot
-(Android 4.1+) Edit notifications, expandable notifications
-(Android 4.1+) Hide the checkmarks from the status bar by setting priority as MINIMUM
-(Soon) Sync with Google Tasks (on hold until Google Keep API is released)
-(Donators only) Dark theme
Portuguese: Eduardo Lins / www.edulins.com
Bulgarian: Martin Martinov
Slovene: Dejan Kaučič (dejan-)
Italian: Claudio Arseni
German: Johannes Hansen (morruk)
Swedish: Leif Larsson
Chinese: Ding Yi
Greek: Elias Diakonikolas
Croatian: Dark Emotion
Persian : Alireza Afkar
Spanish: Pablo Pueyo
Contact me if you would like to help out with translation!
NEW: Xposed enabled!
It shows a small banner on top of the screen when an incoming call comes. This makes to stay on current apps while listen to caller.
- Less distraction when incoming calls
- Stay on your games or apps when incoming calls
- 14 colorful themes
Work well on
- Nexus series (stock ROM)
- Galaxy series (stock ROM)
- Sony stock ROM
Report issue to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Beautiful Bing Homepage images: Your lock screen will be updated with the beautiful daily Bing image; you could swipe through the images from past 6 days or shake your phone to change the image on your lock screen.
• Search on the lock screen: You could search for anything on the web directly from the lock screen and read all the linked pages without having to unlock your phone.
• Latest news: Keep yourself updated with the latest news headlines and tap through to read the full articles.
• Weather: Find out what the weather is at your current location; long tap through on the icons to get the detailed weather predictions for the week.
• Notifications on Screen: See your missed calls and Messages quickly from your lockscreen. Quick call or reply from the notification from Home screen itself.
• Regional Calendars & Muhurats (Only for Indian users): Personalize the lock screen to access your favorite regional calendars and Muhurat. Now you can figure out what festival is on for the day, rahu kalam, chogadiya/hora timings all from the lock screen itself.
• Camera & Phone controls: Access your phone camera from the lock screen; Change your WiFi, Bluetooth, volume, brightness settings; also use your phone as a torch from the lock screen.
Microsoft Garage turns fresh ideas into real projects. Learn more at http://microsoft.com/garage
We would love to hear from you. Rate us on the play store or email us at email@example.com
Picturesque treat for all Cricket Lovers
Been waiting to follow cricket quickly from your lockscreen without having to unlock it? Your wait is over, picturesque team presents Live Cricket from lockscreen feature for all the cricket lovers across the world. The latest update of the app helps you choose whether you want follow the next upcoming match from lockscreen itself. Cricket feature lets you follow all running matches at the same time on the lockscreen.
Live Cricket feature would automatically appear when the live match is close by and keeps you updated of scores of both the teams in a visually appealing way. If you would want to get more detailed scores just double tap and you will be taken to a detailed score page on Bing where you can see ball by ball update, detailed scores, standings and schedules.
Isn’t it hard to check them all especially when in meetings or classes and while driving?
How do you make sure you don’t miss those important messages?
Now, you can check all your messages directly on the lock screen fast and easy!
It’s the one and only app that lets you check all the messages in one place.
Furthermore, you can also access the camera; turn on the flashlight; toggle sound and vibration; with a single touch without unlocking your phone.
1.Message notification history!
- Check not only the last message but scroll through all the messages received while your phone was locked.
2. Smart quick menu!
- Easy access to simple functions and toggle control directly from the lock screen.
3. Filter messages!
- Simple settings let you receive only the messages you want to receive.
Message PLUS is definitely the essential app that enables you to use your smartphone smarter.
- Supports Android 4.2 (jelly bean) and higher only
- Message+ runs only on the lock screen therefore the lock screen must be enabled in your phone settings
Pocket Locket is a lightweight service which automatically turns off and locks the screen of your phone, when you put it in your pocket and turns the screen of your phone back on, if you pull it out again. Accidentally turning on the screen will be prevented by Pocket Locket, while the phone is covered. Additional to the functions already provided by Pocket Locket - Free, it is possible to dismiss or open notifications directly from the lock screen and automatically dismiss/block unwanted notifications regardless of the current lock state.
QUICK GUIDE (for notification handling on the lock screen)
Switch between notifications: swipe left or right
Open notification: Hold notification icon (screen center) and swipe up
Dismiss notification: Hold notification icon (screen center) and swipe down
Block certain kind of notifications: select "add to blacklist" (you may revise this decision later)
Please watch the how-to video which will show you how to install the app correctly.
Please mind that Pocket Locket + is only working correctly if Pocket Locket Admin and Pocket Locket Notify are both turned on.
The app will never read any of your private data or forward it to third parties. The accessibility service "Pocket Locket Notify" is solely used for the purpose of displaying incoming notifications on top of the lock screen.
- turns off and locks the screen when the phone is covered
- turns the screen on when the phone is not covered
- prevents the device from accidentally turning on while in your pocket
- while the phone is in use, you may choose to always keep the screen on at current brightness level
- easy and feasible use (no needless settings)
- add apps to a whitelist, preventing the proximity sensor to turn the screen off
- activate autostart on boot
- change service settings via notification bar
- allows browsing, dismissal and opening of pending notifications directly from the lock screen
- add apps to a blacklist to dismiss notifications for these apps automatically
- a black background for displaying notifications with only necessary information and the proximity sensor assure that very little battery will be consumed by Pocket Locket +.
- the screen will turn off automatically after approximately 10 seconds of inactivity when swiping through notifications on the lock screen
- optionally bypassing the keyguard when opening a notification
On some Samsung phones, the "TalkBack" accessibility service causes "page x" announcements while other accessibility services are running, even if itself is turned off. In this case you need to disable "Samsung TTS", "Google text to speech" and "TalkBack" from "apps -> all" to get any relief ( this might include deinstalling updates before you can disable "Google text-to-speech". Stopping is not enough, since text-to-speech for instance will restart automatically if you don't disable it completely...).
If the screen won't turn off as expected, most likely the Pocket Locket Admin is not running. Please proceed as follows to solve the problem.
OPEN SERVICE SETTINGS -> STOP SERVICE -> WAIT FOR 5 SECONDS -> START SERVICE -> CLICK ON ACTIVATE
If notification won't be displayed when the screen is off and locked, RESTART the accessibility service POCKET LOCKET NOTIFY.
If Pocket Locket + cannot be uninstalled. Remove it from the administrators via "Security" -> "Administrators" and try uninstalling again.
“App of the Week Feb 2015” — Gizmodo UK
"It made writing simple & enjoyable again” — Lifehacker Japan
"Complete makeover with a Material-inspired design" — Dr Rita, AndroidPolice
# Full Featured Text Editor
- Distraction-free Interface
- Built in Dictionary
- Extended Keyboard
- Keyboard Shortcuts (e.g. CTRL+Z for undo)
- Open .txt, Markdown (.md), .fountain
- Phrase Finding
- Undo & Redo
- Word and Character Count
# Innovative Technology
- CommonMark [New!]
- Live Markdown Preview * [New!]
- Custom font * [New!]
- Night Mode
- Dropbox Integration (Works even when offline)
- RTL Support
- Support Multiple Encodings (UTF-8, BIG 5 etc.)
- True Italic [New!]
- Typewriter Scrolling * [New!]
- Typeface & Style Customization
- Exclusive fonts. Hoefler&Co. Ideal Sans, FF Fago Mono, Novel Mono
# Share and Export
- Share .txt
- Share Plain text
- Plain Text/Markdown to PDF (Android 4.4 and above)
- Plain Text/Markdown to .rtf [New!]
- Markdown to HTML
- Markdown to Formatted text
- Markdown to .docx (Beta) * [New!]
# Get Creative™ (*Requires In-app Purchase)
- Custom font
- Export to .docx (Beta)
- View Mode in Markdown
- Live Markdown Preview
- Remove PDF Watermark
- Snapshots to backup document
- Thesaurus & Rhyme [New!]
- Typewriter Scrolling [New!]
1. JotterPad saves your work on exit.
2. Some of the features require Creative IAP.
3. App cleaning agents (Clean Master) delete text files. Please disable them.
4. JotterPad does not open .docx.
For more information,
* Prio instead of Silent. This is forced by priorities Google introduced in Android 5.0. Apps can only put phone in Priority mode now. This mode is effectively *same as* Silent, if no priority notifications were defined, which is default case. Priority mode has more options. Pure Silent mode can be enabled via pressing volume rocket and choosing None option only.
* Experimental Mobile Data switch can only be a shortcut to system settings.
Settings Extended puts your favorite settings or application shortcuts to the notification area and lets you access them quickly. You can instantly adjust Android settings even without leaving an application you use. Settings Extended will save your time to do better things.
You have 7 days to try out a Full Version. Then you can either stay with free basic version or buy full version extension.
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
Or Beta Testing community: http://goo.gl/7uA19p
* Battery indicator disappears from status bar after an application update. This is standard behaviour of Android. You need to simply launch app once and it will install status bar icon again.
* How do I setup a widget? Launch app. At the top of the screen you'll see a widget preview area with toggles your widget already has. Drag and drop a toggle to rearrange or remove it. Tap a toggle to get more options. Tap an item in the list of available toggles to add it.
* What is an in-app extension? In-app extension is like any other app. Once purchased it is available on your device like any other app. It stays with you after you change your phone too.
* My extension is not active after update. What should I do? Make sure a) you have a SINGLE user account in Google Play application - Menu - Accounts, and b) this is the account you used to purchase the extension.
* Why there is no direct switches for every setting? It's because some settings are secured by Android. You can change these settings via system settings menu only.
* What is an experimental option? A) It won't work on some devices; B) It can stop working after every new Android update; C) No fixes are possible for it. Use them at your own risk.
* Can I hide the status bar icon? Yes for JellyBeans, no for ICS. ICS does not support this option properly. Sometimes ICS leaves a black gap (empty space) instead of an icon in status bar. To avoid this ugly behavior we decided to disable "hidden" option for ICS.
* Can I hide status bar icon and keep widget at the top in Android 4.1? No, due to new Android 4.1 notification priorities. Lowest priority hides the icon but moves the widget to the bottom at the same time.
* Can I have separate sliders for Ringer and Notifications? This option is enabled automatically if your device supports it.
* Why do not allow separate Ringer and Notifications sliders for all phones? Because since ICS, official Android distribution links these two volumes and always changes them together. If you want to change this please vote for this option at Google bugs site. Click the star icon in the top-left corner: http://goo.gl/15KMi
* Is this a home screen widget? No, this is a status bar widget only.
Settings Extended uses permissions listed below for the mentioned purposes only.
1) "GPS location", "control NFC", "Bluetooth", "Network connectivity", "Wi-Fi", "System Settings", "Toggle sync", "Read sync settings" for getting status and changing corresponding settings on and off upon user request.
2) "Take picture and videos" for LED flashlight only.
3) "Directly call phone numbers" for a "direct call" system shortcut.
4) "Billing" for extensions.
5) "Vibration", "Run at startup" for vibration and launch after reboot.
6) "Expand/collaps status bar" for collapsing status bar after changing a setting.
7) "Writing Secure Settings" for GPS in-place switch on rooted devices.
Permissions are exclusively used for the purposes listed above.
RNP is an app that will let you forward your notifications to your Pebble.
This app uses Notification access for android 4.3+ and accessibility service for 4.2.2 or older.
This app supports:
- notification forwarding for all your apps
- Custom notification formats letting you customize how the notifications will appear on the pebble
- Per-app settings
- You can define rules to avoid forwarding certain notification (regex)
- Global character replacement
- compliant to google UI style
- dismissing your notifications after them being forwarded to your pebble (4.3+ only)
- quiet hours
- spam protection (an app can send notifications only every x seconds)
- Native sms fetching (customizable)
- Multiple languages, currently supporting both english and italian (translators wanted!)
- Current track forwarding (music support for LG player and Spotify)
- Tasker integration
- Emoji replacement with emoticons (basic emoji only)
- Pebble Navigator (in-app purchase)
- Reminders Function (in-app purchase)
- delayed auto-dismiss (1-60seconds)
- Direct mode (send notifications without the pebble app)
- Notification saving (stores your notifications while your watch is disconnected, and send them on reconnect. you will never loose an alert again!)
Enhanced and configurable notifications supported for:
- AOSP email client (with KK duplicates fix)
Available per-app options:
- app can be completely ignored
- never delete notifications from this app
- delete notifications from this app only while screen is off
- bypass general screen rules
- always send notifications if app is running (useful for full screen apps)
- never send notifications if app is running
- ignore and dismiss
Supported tasker actions:
- Send notification from tasker
- suspend/resume notifications
- a remainder can be set to repeating or one-shot
- you can set the title and body that will appear on the pebble
- can send notifications directly, without the pebble app.
- can manage outgoing and incoming calls
- this feature is experimental. do not enable if you do not want to deal with bugs.
I would love to hear from you, for both feature requests (including requests for custom notifications formats) and bug reporting.
Drop me an email!
If you have an issue, try checking the faq panel for solutions. If you don't find what you need, feel free to contact me.
RECEIVE_SMS: Required for the SMS notifications
READ_CONTACTS: Used to convert phone numbers into names for SMS and calls
GET_TASKS: Used to detect current app for always/never send if app open function
BILLING: Used for in-app purchases
EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Required for offline navigator watchapp install
BLUETOOTH: Required for direct mode
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: used to detect outgoing calls
READ_PHONE_STATE: used to detect incoming calls
Tags: notifications pebble notifications for pebble pebble notifier notifier
Need root access due to permission changes!
If not rooted, this alternative solution might help: http://goo.gl/Yqdh2F
Ever wondered why your smartphone screen doesnt turn off automatically when it should have, the screen wakes up all of a sudden or you find your phone battery drained even when you exited apps and turned off the screen? This might be due to wakelock holding apps. ”Wakelock Detector” helps you to detect battery draining apps in your Android phone by checking wakelock usage history. Now you can easily find out what keep your phone awake and drain your battery when it is idle!
“Wakelock” is a mechanism of power management service in Android OS, which can be used to keep CPU awake (Partial wakelock) and keep the screen on(Full wakelock). Applications which use wakelock privilege improperly leads to situations where the CPU or phone screen stays active without user's knowledge and thus causing dramatic battery drain.
“Wakelock Detector” shows wakelock usage statistics for all applications, which ever held wakelock since boot. By default it displays CPU wakelocks sorting by the longest usage time. Further, you can choose Screen wakelock type to see screen related wakelocks. For instance, if your screen is keeping on even after screen timeout or your screen turns on randomly by itself, then you can choose Screen wakelock type on the top (Brightness icon) to see which apps are using screen wakelock. Furthermore, if you are interested in currently running applications then you can change sorting type to "Active" which shows active running applications on the top. For further details please refer to FAQ inside Settings.
# shows both CPU wakelock (Partial wakelock) and (Full wakelock) ;
# merges wakelocks of corresponding app into one expandable view for better user experience;
# currently active running applications are shown in red color;
# allows easy sorting options by Running state , Wakelock time and Alphabetical order;
How to use:
#1 Charge your phone above 90% and unplug cable (or just reboot the phone)
#2 Give it a time (1-2 hours) to accumulate some wakelock usage statistics
#3 Open “Wakelock Detector”
#4 Check the apps on the top, if they show very long wakelock usage time then you found the cause of your battery drain!
We are working on improving the performance of the “Wakelock Detector” by adding new features regarding wakelock issues users usually face. We are trying to follow up all your comments. And we know that the application is not ideal yet. We would appreciate if you send us email before giving negative comments in the Play Store. Your feedbacks are always welcome!
* MIUI users - Make sure that battery service is turned on.
XDA - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/defend-your-battery-with-wakelock-detector/
HowToGeek - http://www.howtogeek.com/142654/find-out-which-apps-are-keeping-your-android-awake-with-wakelock-detector/
LifeHacker - http://lifehacker.com/5993706/wakelock-detector-shows-you-the-apps-that-keep-your-phone-awake
DotTech - http://dottech.org/103671/android-review-wakelock-detector/
Temefy - http://temefy.com/defend-your-battery-with-wakelock-detector
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/wakelockdetector
Wakelock PPT [recommended] - http://goo.gl/7WgGz
KW: wakelock detector, wakelock, partial wakelock, battery save, screen keeps on,cpu awake, battery drain, display which app drains battery, betterbatterystats, battery doctor, battery saver, easy battery saver, save battery, app analyzer, app battery usage statistics, battery help, save energy, greenify, detect battery drain, wake lock statistics widget, extend battery life, prolong battery life, battery defender, power saver, idle state monitor
The new version provides some new superb features like shake sensitivity and shake number of times to lock screen and one brand new feature to adjust your icon visibility or opacity, dim or high opacity or transparency of lock screen icon as you want. To get its real power, keep showing icon on top of all apps, and turn screen off to lock screen when you want with just one touch on the icon.
Lock Screen allows your device to do followings:
✓. Lock or turn off your screen with just one touch or tap.
✓. Lock or turn off your screen by shaking it.
✓. Show icon at your desktop to lock device with one touch, drag anywhere
on screen and place any where on screen.
✓. Show icon only on desktop or all the time on screen.
✓. Place anywhere on screen or fixed position on screen.
✓. Create any number of shortcut on desktop or home screen.
✓. Add widget at your device desktop.
✓. Can uninstall directly from application.
✓. Supports Arabic, English, Russian and Spanish.
✓. It’s FREE!
Note: (uninstall procedure): Two options are there to avail:
1. Start lock screen application and on first page, there is option available to uninstall. 2. Goto settings and then security and then device administrator, uncheck device admin of Smart Lock Screen and then uninstall it normally.
Attention: Please refer to guide for more help by opening Smart Lock Screen application from your device.
Welcome to Chronus, an elegant Home & Lock screen Clock, Weather, News feed and Calendar widget - now with DashClock Extensions support!
Functionally similar to its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and brought to you by the same developers, this independently released, stand-alone widget brings the same elegant look and feel, enhanced with many new features and improvements, to the broader Android community.
As a flexible "Information" widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can choose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Details on the Permissions we use are available at http://goo.gl/EbMLmm
2) If you use the Xposed framework to bypass Android Widget API's, things will break!
Features (All versions):
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+, Clock+ (Dash), Dash and Weather Widgets
- Highly customizable look and feel
- Weather panel with Yahoo!, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
- Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
- News Feed panel and built-in RSS sources and Internal Article Reader
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
- Backup and restore widget settings
- Add any two (2) DashClock Extensions in the Flex and 'Dash' widgets
- Built-in Gmail, Missed Calls, Calendar and Text Messages extensions
Features (Pro version, available via in-app purchase): - Video @ http://goo.gl/S4Ue1q
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast))
- Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
- Change Clock and Weather panel alignment
- Change Analog clock style
- Month view Calendar style
- Calendar and Event colors
- Set Widget backgrounds
- Additional News providers (Feedly, Facebook)
- Daydream screensaver
- Status Bar Weather notifications
- Add unlimited DashClock Extensions
- Android Wear support
- Chronus Wear watch (Android Wear)
While Danny Baumann and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and features they have contributed.
Pandora (with or without xposed rich notifications module)
Google Play Music
Holified GrooveShark/Dood's Music Streamer
Miui Music Player
Apollo Music Player
Please email me for any applications that you'd like to see added.
VERY IMPORTANT!!!! .. AutoNotification BETA Needed!!!!!!!!
Join the community here (required for beta):
Enroll in the beta here:
Remember to enable Notification Intercept in Settings > Security > Notification Intercept after you install AutoNotification to be sure to intercept these notifications
Also: Be sure to have the notifications displayed on apps like Google Music by pressing the home button before turning the screen off.
Notific is a lockscreen notification app that displays your notification in an intuitive manner when you need it.
It will automatically turn the screen on and display your notification in one of the three themes along with quick action buttons if expansion is enabled.
You can choose your own style from Three different themes, Jellybean HOLO, Android Wear inspired Material and Ambient Display inspired dark (AMOLED friendly) theme. (Some themes are available only on Android 4.4 and above due to system limitation on 4.3)
If the phone is in pocket, don't worry. Notific is intelligent enough to understand that and will not turn on the screen. But if you take out the phone from your pocket within 10secs (customizable) it will turn on the screen for you.
Notific doesn't impact battery life as it will only use the proximity sensor for 10 secs.
The memory usage is highly optimized (2-15MB) and doesn't use 50MB+ as in other notification apps.
The multitude of notifications we get every day are probably the most sensitive information for some and these deserve the utmost privacy.
That's why Notific comes with absolutely no private data mining. No crash data, No Google analytics.
It doesn't require connecting to Internet, so you can be sure that there's no way your information goes out of your device.
If you are worried about people seeing your notifications when they pop up, you can use privacy mode feature to keep your notification content safe from prying eyes on per app basis.
Some not so obvious features:
• You can unlock directly by double tap on circular drag handle.
• Drag and hold on the dismiss spot to dismiss all notifications
Proximity sensor values are calibrated for Nexus devices by default. If you have problems with the sensor on Galaxy or Xperia devices, try calibrating the sensor from Troubleshooting settings or Turn Off Pocket Mode
Before you buy it's recommended to test with free version from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anandbibek.notifyfree
Wallpaper credits : Asher Simonds, available on Cyanogenmod ROM Wallpapers
You can post status updates to Twitter, Facebook and Google+ simultaneously, optionally along with or without a picture. You can toggle which networks you want to post from within a simple minimalist UI.
Have some pity on your private information, don't let your privacy be used for "Big Data" analysis on 3rd party client's server. There are many clients who claim to post and automate the social networks for you, but in exchange they store all your information and posts and do trend analysis on those data to know every detail about you. Then sell those data to ad networks to micro target you with specific ads. Put an end to these privacy thieves.
Here's why you should use ShareBoard:
No useless running in background.
No "Google analytics mumbo jumbo" data collection.
No privacy infringing usage statistics collection.
No online caching/buffering of posts.
Currently Twitter, Facebookand Google+ is supported and application is under active development. More networks will be included in future updates.
Google+ integration requires G+ app, and one extra click. But be assured that, it is the only way to post to "Individual" profiles.
Other apps that do directly, only post for "Professional Pages", or via online servers that act as you posting to your profile, which is again privacy infringement.
Permissions and Privacy
The app only uses Network access permissions to connect and post to requested social networks.
External storage read permission has been added so that selecting pictures from memory card doesn't crash the app.
There is no advertisement in app.
App doesn't use any third party servers or services other than official social networks' API.
Nothing is posted to user profiles without the user content (Basically the only function of the app is to post only when user wants it to), so you can be assured of your privacy.
Ishaanya is the annual techno-cultural techfest of Tripura Institute of Technology , Agartala.
Check event details, workshops and registration forms inside the app. Stay updated with the latest news and info of the fest of year 2014.
The app will be regularly updated as new details are finalized or added.