Intercom shows web and mobile businesses who is using their product and makes it easy to personally communicate with customers through targeted, behavior-driven email and in-app messages.
With Intercom for Android you can:
• Browse every customer conversation in your teams’ inbox
• View and respond to conversations assigned to you
• Know who you’re talking to with live user profiles
• Assign conversations to other teammates
• Close conversations that don’t require a response
This application offers free voice communication over Bluetooth in a small group of Android users.
This is an Open-Source software released under the BSD Licence.
Anyone is free to review, redistribute, extend, etc it. The code is on GitHub: https://github.com/sutiialex/Motolky
This application was specially designed for noisy environments, such as motorcyclist or bicyclist groups, construction work teams or any other context when two or more people, in close vicinity of each other, want to communicate, but can't do it directly.
- Tete-a-Tete - You can talk with a single person. The person may be your motorbike passenger, a rally copilot, or even your pal/neighbor who lives just next door and with whom you probably want to stay in touch.
- Group-Talk - You can talk to a small group of mates at the same time sharing the same "channel" (similar to walky-talky).
- VAD (Voice Activity Detection) - If this feature is enabled, the application will transmit data only when speech is detected.
- Automatic Reconnect - You don't have to connect each time you get near to your talk-mate. Once set up, the application will automatically reconnect when your talk-mate will be in the Bluetooth range.
- Speak-out-Loud - You can also use the application using your loudspeaker on your phone. For example you can put a phone in a baby's room, and watch TV in living-room, hearing exactly what your baby is doing.
The application has to be installed on all the Android phones in a group so you could talk to each other. When running the application, you are displayed a list of neighbor and/or paired devices and asked to select the devices you want to communicate with. By pressing “Proceed”, you agree that the selection phase has ended and that you want to proceed to communicating with the selected devices. Note that in order to successfully connect to an aforementioned device, you need it to select you as well (both devices need to cooperate in the selection phase). When you have successfully connected to another device, the status changes to “Connected”.
* If the phones do not connect, try to pair them from the phone's bluetooth settings. If they fail to pair, try restarting bluetooth on both the phones.
* If you have problems running the application, please send me an email at: sutii dot alex at gmail dot com. I cannot respond to your reviews.
* Please rate and give reviews (not only when you dislike the app :-) ). Your feedback is important to me.
★ Named "Top Developer" by Google.
★ Featured in the book "Amazing Android Apps for Dummies"
★ Top communication/social app for years
★ Completely FREE. No hidden fee or ads.
Instantly speak to or text one or many friends at once with the touch of a button. No setup needed, just have them in your address book or as Facebook friends. Fast and simple - TiKL turns your phone into the ultimate Push To Talk (PTT) Walkie Talkie with instant messenger capability.
★ Quick one-on-one/group voice push-to-talk calls.
★ Lightning fast chat with delivery confirmation.
★ Uses data connection only. No voice minutes or SMS used for TiKL calls or chats.
★ Works across carriers and Android/iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
★ Connects on WiFi, 3G, 4G, EDGE and GPRS.
★ Create widgets by long pressing any blank space on your home screen.
★ What if their device is off? No worries. TiKL automatically delivers your messages the moment it is turned on.
We are on Facebook and Twitter:
To ensure that you do not miss any incoming TiKL calls or chats, please launch the app at least once after installing/upgrading it.
If things don't work after updating, please uninstall and reinstall.
Voxer works with other popular smartphones and over any 3G, 4G, or WiFi network in the world.
Join many who are using Voxer with family, groups of friends, and teams at work to:
* Instantly communicate through live Walkie Talkie - PTT (Push To Talk)
* Send voice, text, photos and location messages
* Play voice messages anytime - they're all recorded
* Create messages even when offline
* Homescreen widget for instant communication
Upgrade to Voxer Pro for $2.99/monthly or $29.99/yearly to unlock easy group communication features including larger group chats, Admin Control, Share from Dropbox, increased storage, Walkie Talkie mode (instantly receive voice messages even when you’re not in the app), and more themes.
We want to hear from you!
* Like us on Facebook @ fb.com/voxer
* Follow us on Twitter @ twitter.com/voxer
* Need help? Check out support.voxer.com
NGN Intercom is a landline number of Tajikistan with international code +99242 . To sign up for free NGN number (login) and password just go to www.ngn.tj .
Optional: connect the two, call forwarding, voicemail, itemized billing, installation melodies instead of beeps, management Portal http://126.96.36.199/vsportal/.
★- Free telephone number of Tajikistan
★ - Free phone and video calls, messages in NGN network
★ - High quality audio and video
★ - Call forwarding to any number
★ - Voicemail
★ - International calls
★ - Cheap calls to the local network operators in Tajikistan
★ - Ability to call to NGN numbers from any mobile or fixed telephone network.
How to dial numbers from the NGN:
you should add the international exit code (“+ “ or 810 ) in front of the telephone number
“+” country code + area code ( operator code) + phone number :
+7963515121,+17182910302 or 810 : 81079163515121, 81017182910302
• check the balance 610 #
• checking the voice mail # 620
• to fixed-line Dushanbe numbers: 2217095, 7018888, 6060606
• to fixed number of Tajikistan 8 + area code + phone number: 8342243501
• to Tajikistan mobiles networks: operator code + phone number: 935757511
How to dial numbers to the NGN:
• from any country : + 99242xxxxxxx , 0099242ххххххх
for instance 00992427800101,+992427800101
• from Tajikistan mobile networks: 42 7800101
• from fixed numbers of Dushanbe, Khujand ,Beeline-Tajikistan: 7800101
•from areas of Tajikistan Tojiktelecom fixed numbers : 8 42 7800101
★ ★ HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS? Send a message to email@example.com
http://www.facebook.com/ngn.tj mailru agent : firstname.lastname@example.org★ ★
-Camera/trackball button PTT
-own Privacy Code(like your own chan) and Invite
-theme and icon
please try free version first.
please mail problems, errors or questions, i cannot answer to comments.
if the net indicator wont turn green after switching on or the default server is too populated, please try another one:
press menu->options->change "andro-ix.com" to "andro-ix.de" in the first field->press apply->switch on
Connect in 3 steps:
1. Check your WiFi connection (no Internet required; "Multicasting" on: "Client Isolation" off)
2. Provide the end device (tablet, smartphone, iPod...)
3. Download LINEAPP
EASY TO USE
- Fast installation and intuitive handling
- Works with different end devices (Android & iOs)
- No Internet required (LINEAPP only needs a WiFi network via router)
- Different modes, from push-to-talk (PTT) to permanent conference
- Easily compatible with other intercom and radio systems via LINEAPP gateway
HIGH-QUALITY, IN REAL-TIME
- Mind-blowing sound quality that covers the full human voice spectrum
- Real-time communication without delays thanks to LINEAPP’s patented codec
- Saves rental and logistics costs on hardware systems
The following industries use LINEAPP already: Event Management, Retail, Media & Broadcasting, Arts & Culture.
Find an overview of all LINEAPP features at www.lineapp.at
We recommend SENNHEISER headsets for a mind-blowing sound experience. http://shop.1010sound.at/ki/LINEAPP-45.html
A few examples how you can use this app:
* outside work: a construction site, garden
* baby monitor (you can use function to continuous transmission)
* paintball game, hide-and-seek etc
Communication range depends on device and terrain.
Approximate, tested ranges:
- if you use separate Wifi AP: range up to 200 meters in free area
- if you use Mobile Wifi AP, Wifi-Direct: range about 100 meters in free area
Now download and install PMR, push to speak button, hold and speak to one or many friends.
The Android Wear app is the link to Android wearables. Control voice action preferences, adjust notification settings, and configure devices.
Learn more about Android wearables at http://www.android.com/wear/ .
Share suggestions, ask questions, and connect with Android Wear users from around the world at https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-wear .
• Real-time streaming, high quality voice
• Contacts availability and text status
• Public and private channels for up to 1000 users
• Option to map hardware PTT (Push To Talk) button
• Bluetooth headset support (selected phones)
• Voice history
• Call alert
• Push notifications
• Works over WiFi, 2G, 3G, or 4G mobile data
Zello uses proprietary low-latency push-to-talk protocol and is not interoperable with Voxer, Sprint Direct Connect or AT&T Enhanced PTT. Zello Android client supports free public service, Zello@Work cloud service, and private Zello Enterprise Server.
We are working hard to improve the app so please expect frequent updates. If you have questions or issues send us an email at email@example.com
► Visit our website http://zello.com/ptt to get Zello Walkie Talkie for your PC or different platform
► Connect with other Zello users on Facebook: http://facebook.com/ZelloMe
► Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/zello
Have you fitted your helmet with an N-Com communication system? If so, now it will be even easier to manage it thanks to the first and only dedicated App.
The N-Com App is the exclusive application developed by the Nolan Group that allows you to control and configure the N-Com intercom system for motorbike helmets from your Android Smartphone.
The N-Com App can be used as a Bluetooth wireless keypad to give all intercom commands in a simple and user-friendly manner, from the Smartphone display, even while riding your motorbike.
Moreover, you will be able to configure the N-Com system wherever you are, according to your needs: presetting your favourite radio stations, adjusting the audio settings, managing the connected Bluetooth devices and all other functions which, until now, could only be done from a PC.
The N-Com App is easy to use since the different functions are subdivided into 6 menus.
- Possibility to select the desired function
- Indication of the N-Com system battery charge (in all menus)
- Telephone call
- Redial the last number called
- Vocal call
- Storage of favourite contacts
- Quick call (6 contacts)
- “Bike-to-Bike” call
- Display of the selected radio station
- Manual band scanning
- Automatic band scanning
- 6 preset radio stations
- Play / Pause
- Next track
- Previous Track
- Audio adjustments
- Managing RDS / Friends or Bike-to-Bike / Single earpiece / MONO audio functions / Smart Navi System
- Managing Emergency Stop Signal
- Checking for new firmware updates
- List of associated devices
- Adjusting the volume
- Intercom connection / disconnection
The App N-Com has been developed in collaboration with the Consortium T3LAB.
It uses the VPNService API of Android 4.0+ and requires neither Jailbreak nor root on your Telephone.
- OpenVPN is a client software to connect to an OpenVPN server and not a free VPN software. It allows to your own/company/university/provider OpenVPN server.
- Only tun mode support (Sorry no tap, with Android 4.0 only tun can be supported).
- permissions: this app ask implements a feature to import OpenVPN profiles from the SDCard/internal memory. Google categorizes this access "accessing your media and photos"
- Prerelease versions available by joining G+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/114121831091105660092
If you want to help to translate OpenVPN into your native language look at the homepage of this project.
Please report bug/suggestions via email or at the code Google Code project. But please read the FAQ before writing me.
OpenSSL Heartbleed: OpenVPN for Android uses its own non vulnerable OpenSSL version. For more details about OpenVPN and Heartbleed see: https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/heartbleed
UPDATES: You may have noticed I haven't updated this for ages. Sorry. I bought a Nexus 4 and so I don't need this any more and don't have motivation to update it. A possible alternative is TextSecure which is free and based on the same code as this, plus it encrypts your texts!
This is the stock messaging (SMS & MMS) app from Android 4.1 Jellybean! The biggest improvements Google made in Jellybean are a new widget, photos in the notifications and a better recipient interface.
Remember to disable your existing SMS app's notifications or you will get two notifications for each message.
Please test the app to make sure it can send and receive messages correctly before relying on it! Test it a lot! Also if you are upgrading from the ICS version, PLEASE read the recent changes.
If you appreciate this and my other totally free stock apps, consider sending me some money (via paypal)! I'm poor and hungry and it takes a long time to do this!
* Some incomplete phone numbers in the ComposeMessageActivity are deleted when you go to enter the message. I found the cause of this but there is not much I can do.
* Contact photos may not sync properly. According to one user this is expected behaviour and it is basically Facebook's fault.
* Widget is flickery when it loads. I looked into it. Can't find problem; may be Samsung's bug since it doesn't happen in emulator.
* Widget "Show more conversations" button goes to the compose message activity instead of the message list. This is very weird.
* SMS notifications might be unreliable for you. Test it a lot!
* MMS doesn't work at all right now.