The AJ Bell Youinvest Android app puts your investment portfolio in your pocket. Completely free to download, it lets you buy and sell, and keep track of your investments, on the go.
We offer Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs), Stocks and shares ISAs (including Lifetime ISAs and Junior ISAs) and Dealing accounts.
Using this app, you can:
- Buy and sell a wide range of investments including shares, funds, investment trusts and ETFs
- Deal at best or place limit and stop orders
- Edit and cancel existing limit orders
- Top up your account using a debit card
- Keep an eye on the value of your account – 24/7
- View your cash statement, active orders and transaction history
- Send, read and reply to your secure messages
- Read the latest market news
- Enable face/fingerprint recognition for ‘read-only access’ to your account (you’ll be asked to fully log in to deal, top up or send a secure message)
- Watch our latest investment videos
You can log in to the app using by your existing AJ Bell Youinvest login details.
The value of your investments can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you originally invested. We don’t offer advice, so it’s important you understand the risks. If you’re unsure please consult a suitably qualified financial adviser. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and rules may change.
If you have any questions about the app or want to speak to us about your account, just visit www.youinvest.co.uk or call us on 0345 54 32 600.
Please take note that by downloading the app, you are agreeing to the AJ Bell Youinvest Android App Terms and Conditions.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.