"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
Conquest ! Medieval Realms, will be packed with hours and hours of clever fun-packed, brain-bending strategy gaming.
* Conquest! is a simple game to learn, but you will need strategy, tactics and cunning if you expect to defeat all of your enemies and rule the world.
* Try your skill against 5 levels of AI in the conquest or skirmish modes.
* Randomly generated maps give you billions of potential battlefields to fight on.
* 9 different units in 3 different classes and 7 different buildings in 3 classes
Battle for Mars is a huge turn based strategy game where you use soldiers, robots, and spaceships to battle alien races. Fight in the mountains, forests and at sea. Includes:
- 17 unit types
- 6 building types
- 3 enemy races
- 13 quick maps
- 12 map campaign
In this turn-based RPG you will find:
-3 character classes (berserker, cleric, huntress) with its own characteristics and skills.
-25 Levels divided into 5 locations.
-Tons of loot with random properties.
-Achievements for defeating special monsters.
-Colorful pixel graphics in 8-bit style.
Unlike many other representatives of the genre Roguelike, this game is more casual and has a lower barrier to entry.
diablo rpg dungeon crawler dragon fantasy pixel legend yore nethack
5/5 Android Tapp
10/10 Android Rundown
Devil's Attorney is a turn-based strategy game set in the 80's where you play as Max McMann, a defense attorney that's high on charm but low on moral fiber.
Your objective is to free all of your clients and use the money you earn to buy accessories and new furniture for your apartment; boosting your ego and unlocking new courtroom skills in the process.
• 58 challenging cases to complete
• 1 implausible storyline
• 3 neighborhoods to explore
• 9 devious prosecutors to outwit
• 3 difficulty settings
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/devilsattorney
* Tanks, bombers, infantry, battleships and more battle it out
* challenging AI to battle in single player mode
* online multiplayer for up to four players
* infinite range of randomly generated maps
* Let me know if there are any problems with the server
Contact email: email@example.com
You can build scenarios on any scale to mimic historical battles or anything that your imagination dreams up.
To play, you give your units 'orders' with an easy to use interface. Then when complete, simply 'end your turn'. The enemy AI takes over and issues orders to each of the enemy units. When the AI finishes, the game engine takes over and executes both sets of orders and lets you view the results as they happen. You then get a chance to review the results and issue orders again for the next turn.
The game completes when one side achieves it's 'victory conditions', which is usually the taking of one or more locations on the map.
Even though it's a simple process, if you aren't into building your own scenarios... there are additional scenarios for purchase with new ones being added continually. All of them built just using the Wargame Constructor app.
Play against your friends in this mind cracking anticipation strategy game.
Take turns thinking out the path you want your lightcycle to take and watch it happen simultaneously after everyone is done. Can you outsmart your opponents and figure out what path they will take?
More features will be implemented in the future. Probably. Maybe.
- Hoplite aims to make you think before you act. Every move counts!
- Make strategical choices to upgrade your abilities.
- Procedurally generated levels give a new experience every play.
- Venture deeper, earn achievements and unlock additional choices.
- Available via in-app purchase of US$1.99
- This is a one time purchase, granting premium features across multiple devices.
Originally created for the 2013 seven day roguelike challenge http://7drl.org/.
Get started and battle against your friends all over the world, it's a multiplayer, turn based game.
You can play in up to 8 languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Russian Pirate
All words played are automatically verified by the game's server.
CONCEPT KNOW FROM:
• The New York Time
• and many more
• Simple an’ addictive, like the board game and me grandpappy's rum!
• It's online, so you can play with pirates sailing the seven seas across the globe!
• Play up to 4 pirates in one match (two seats are included, more can be purchased)!
• Play unlimited matches!
• For those slower pirates, fear not; it‘s turn based!
• Multiple dictionary support: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Russian and of course Pirate
• Automatic verification of the spelling of each word played
• Fight as many pirates at a time as you want! (Though only 15 in the free version)
• It's easy to invite all your shipmates to come and fight!
• Compare scores with your shipmates!
• Retina graphics!
• We 'ave fancy push notifications to tell you when it‘s your turn to play!
• You are battling against humans only!
Already a fan of the game?
Ifn' you don't want to walk the plank, you better like us on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/piratewords
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners.
Scrabble® is a registered trademark of Hasbro, Inc.
Words with Pirates is not made, sponsored, or licensed by Hasbro, Inc. and UnitedToy is not affiliated with Hasbro, Inc.
Small General is exactly what it says in the title: a very small wargame. Its small size facilitates smooth game play on mobile devices. Small General is easy enough to complete a game in 5 to 10 minutes, but still complex enough to provide a strategic challenge.
The player moves and attacks with his units to conquer all towns on the map. Unit types include: tanks, infantry, anti-tank guns and artillery. Combat is dice based and takes into account different unit statistics, experience, concentric attacks and landscape modifiers.
Small General requires units to be kept in supply and has fog of war rules. You can upgrade damaged units and build new units from scratch.
This release includes 3 small scenarios, 5 medium-sized scenarios and 4 big scenarios as well as a campaign consisting of 10 levels.
Small General is equipped with a solid Artificial Intelligence (AI) that can be played against on three different difficulty levels. Furthermore the game supports hot-seat gaming by keeping a record of all the moves and attacks made in the other player his turn.
This is the full version. A full functioning free demo version is also available but with a limited number of scenarios. You might want to try before you buy :)
Mininimum System: android 2.1
Advised Sytem: android 2.3.0 or higher, 480x800 (WVGA) resolution or higher, 800Mhz processor or higher
* Larger playing areas
* Longer command sequences
* More opponents
* More aggressive opponents
* Destroyable walls
To win the level, just be the last tank left alive. As the levels progress, that becomes more and more difficult!
Your best performances can be viewed under Rankings. When you get the highest rank on your device, you have the option to upload that score to the world rankings on the tankstrategy.com website.
Save game feature available between turns.
Independent volume controls available for music and sound.
More detailed instructions and answers to frequently asked questions are available on the website at tankstrategy.com.
More from developer
- unique gameplay
- 80 levels
- great 8 bit music
- ingame editor with upload function
- play levels created by other users
You like the game? Then please rate the game with 5 stars.
You have problems? You find a bug? Then please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 30 original level
- sheeptastic graphic
- great music and sound
- ingame editor to make new levels and to publish them
- ingame tutorial
The sheep wolly loves to eat flowers. So please help Wolly to reach the flowers.
When there is no way then touch the dogs and the dogs will blow up bubblegums. So new ways will be created.
Sounds crazy? It is but funny. =)
All you have to do is to survive und jump on the iceblocks or on the enemy. Sounds easy? It is and it's fun.
Give it a try. Perfect for a boring lesson in school or university =)
It's my first try and the game (at the moment) is very hardware-hungry. On a Samsung Galaxy 1 it works fine but on a wildfire it runs "crappy". I will try to fix it.
Made with the great BitsEngine from my friend Marc.
- 30 puzzle levels
- Simple and stylish, and challenging
- arcarde mode - survive as long as you can and get the highest score
- easy to use editor with upload function
- play levels made by other users
The number on the dice shows the count of possible moves.
Move each dice to a gray spot with no moves remaining.
- 30 levels
- ingame editor with upload function
- play the other user generated levels
Original idea and most of the levels were made by Ozzie Mercado.