Need a simple way to select protective clothing? This ULTITEC Selection App will help you to choose appropriate protective clothing for your workplace.
Get started quickly with 4 categories, which are Occupational Risk, CE Certification, Additional Standard, and ULTITEC Product Line. Follow the steps accordingly and “Act without fear!” with us.
1. Occupational Risk
- Determine workplace risks namely particulate, liquid, and chemical hazards, then select appropriate protection against those risks.
2. CE Certification
- Comply with Type 3 to Type 6 requirements of Category III PPE under European Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
- EN 1073-2 Against Radioactive Contamination
- EN 14116 Flame Retardant Test
- EN 14126 Against Biological Hazards
- EN 1149-5 Antistatic
- DIN 32781 Against Pesticides
ULTITEC Product Line
- List detailed specifications of each protective clothing and accessories for better understanding.
Besides the contents mentioned above, we also provide simple introductions of each CE standard and product-related videos. Furthermore, you can log in with your personal account to get more exclusive support from ULTITEC.