Notice: Overlays does NOT support Freeform or window mode for real applications. See list of supported floating Windows below. Please contact me regarding any suggestion or bug.
Overlays - your Floating Launcher!
Launch multiple floating windows on top of any other application to increase your productivity and enjoy true multitasking!
Overlays is a launcher that floats above your launcher.
Unlike your home launcher, it is accessible from anywhere at any time without leaving your current app.
It is packed with features and is fully customizable so explore it well!
Multitasking made easy
- Listen to music while using other apps
- Multitask with your widgets outside your home launcher
- Turn any website to a floating app
- Minimize your floating windows to floating bubbles
- Use the Sidebar to access your floating windows from anywhere
- Float a screen filter to reduce screen brightness even more!
- Translate text without leaving the current application
- Multitask on your secondary screen (supports Samsung Dex)
- The options are endless!
Included Floating Windows
- Floating Widgets
- Floating Shortcuts
- Floating Browser
- Floating Launcher
- Floating Notification History
- Floating Player Controller
- Floating Volume Control
- Floating Sidebar
- Floating Maps
- Floating Image Slideshow (Overlays Pro)
- Floating Media Player for Video & Audio (Overlays Pro)
- Floating Multiple Tally Counter (Overlays Pro)
- Floating Camera, Translate, Stock details, Calculator, Dialer and Contacts, Timer, Stopwatch, Weather, Clock, Battery, Flashlight, Navigation Bar (Assistive touch), Screenshot button (Android 9.0+), Screen Filter, Clipboard (Android 9 and below), Simple Text and more!
Customize your experience
- Different size and position per screen orientation
- Colors and transparency
- Click through
- Different move options
- Hide on orientation change
- Sticky grid for pixel perfect alignment
- Z-Order: Sort overlays in layers (Overlays Pro)
- Many other options to fully customize your experience!
Ready for more? Unleash the power of Automation with Overlays Triggers!
- Show your music widget when you plug in your headset
- Float important shortcuts when in your car
- Switch profiles when connected to your home WiFi
- Launch a floating window only when a specific application is running
- Not enough? Automate everything with Tasker (Overlays Pro)
Automation and AccessibilityService API
If you choose to create a 'Foreground application' trigger or use the Blacklist option, Overlays will require you to enable the AccessibilityService permission in order to identify which application is running in the foreground. Beyond that temporary identification, no data is collected or shared.
Overlays is fully translated to Hungarian (Thanks to Egyed Ferenc), Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Portuguese and is partially translated to other languages. Please contact me if you want to help and translate it to your language.